International Football (Soccer) - Page 28 - The Pros - SECTalk.com - Page 28

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

International Football (Soccer)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
411 replies to this topic

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I went to bed after the second goal. We were destroying them and Bradley and Beckerman were dominating their midfield. We controlled possession but our defense looked shaky. I don't know what the hell happened in the second half though.

StaringContestYouAndMe

StaringContestYouAndMe
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 03 April 2014 - 02:48 PM, said:

I went to bed after the second goal. We were destroying them and Bradley and Beckerman were dominating their midfield. We controlled possession but our defense looked shaky. I don't know what the hell happened in the second half though.

Mexico started playing 2 high strikers and just Posted Imageed us up. Eddie Johnson had the game winning goal but it was disallowed on a horrible offside call.

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStaringContestYouAndMe, on 03 April 2014 - 03:01 PM, said:

Mexico started playing 2 high strikers and just Posted Imageed us up. Eddie Johnson had the game winning goal but it was disallowed on a horrible offside call.
I saw that this morning and was really mad about that. I was reading on ESPN today and they said Gonzalez had a bad game and Besler had a good game. I was actually thinking the opposite from what I saw. I know it was only a little but Besler lost his man and gave them a good scoring chance and he had a miss-header in our box that went straight to the other team.

StaringContestYouAndMe

StaringContestYouAndMe
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 03 April 2014 - 03:05 PM, said:

I saw that this morning and was really mad about that. I was reading on ESPN today and they said Gonzalez had a bad game and Besler had a good game. I was actually thinking the opposite from what I saw. I know it was only a little but Besler lost his man and gave them a good scoring chance and he had a miss-header in our box that went straight to the other team.

Yeah neither one of them were that great. I don't know. I'm just an asshole all around when I watch our team play. I expect too much I guess. If we lose to Ghana to open group play this summer I may drink myself to death.

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStaringContestYouAndMe, on 03 April 2014 - 03:09 PM, said:

Yeah neither one of them were that great. I don't know. I'm just an asshole all around when I watch our team play. I expect too much I guess. If we lose to Ghana to open group play this summer I may drink myself to death.
How'd Julian Green look?

StaringContestYouAndMe

StaringContestYouAndMe
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 03 April 2014 - 03:10 PM, said:

How'd Julian Green look?

He seemed kinda lost at first. Can't blame him, he is so young. He made a couple of arrant passes, but he was the one that drew the controversial challenge right outside of the box that should have been a foul and a free kick in a really dangerous spot.

nooneLT

nooneLT

Mello Yello

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 03 April 2014 - 03:05 PM, said:

Gonzalez got picked on the first score and forgot his mark on the second allowing him to get the rebound and score. I'd say that's a pretty bad game. Our back 4 has been a question mark from the beginning. When they're on Besler and Gonzalez can be really good, but our right back is utter crap. Parkhurst has been solid at left back though.

BTW if I have to listen to Twellman announce the entire world cup this summer I may boycott.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users