Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Robert Nkemdiche's expectations

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

Colonel Black Bear

Colonel Black Bear
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJDawg, on 19 July 2013 - 09:20 AM, said:

College also has offensive linemen that were also 5-stars and aren't 240 lbs.  :trollface:

With that said.... obviously he's the greatest thing to ever grace a football field.... the next Archie Manning if you will.  I expect 75 tackles from the DE spot and no less than 25 TFLS and 10 sacks.  If he doesn't do that he's a bust b/c he's NFL ready right now.... remember?  College is just a formality and waiting period in which young NKneraqerihqephfroi can spread his seed to all the white womenz in Oxford.  :trollface:  :trollface:

In all seriousness... do ya'll expect him to start day 1 or just provide depth this year?  That'll have a big impact obviously.  I mean... Channing Ward and CJ Johnson aren't chopped live ahead of him at DE.

Not sure of one college offensive line that starts five 5stars.

I expect him to start come halfway through the season.  CJ and Whigam are poised to start for us this year out of the gate.  RN will come in on passing downs and to spell both of them.  He can even shift inside to DT because he's 290.

Reports out of camp are that Ward does not know what he's doing on the field.  Hopefully he gets better.  Reports also tell us that CJ Johnson is out of shape after having foot surgeory.  We'll see what happens.

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostColonel Black Bear, on 19 July 2013 - 09:26 AM, said:

Not sure of one college offensive line that starts five 5stars.

I expect him to start come halfway through the season.  CJ and Whigam are poised to start for us this year out of the gate.  RN will come in on passing downs and to spell both of them.  He can even shift inside to DT because he's 290.

Reports out of camp are that Ward does not know what he's doing on the field.  Hopefully he gets better.  Reports also tell us that CJ Johnson is out of shape after having foot surgeory.  We'll see what happens.

1)  It's a joke.  Even so... are you insinuating that it'd take 5 5-stars to be better than Knadihfadfihe?  Seems like it to me.  :trollface:

2)  Seems reasonable.  I expect us to do the same with CJones.

3)  Forgot about CJ's surgery.  Maybe Jeremy Liggins can help there :trollface:

FIRE EVERYONE

Colonel Black Bear

Colonel Black Bear
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Fine, Nkemdiche will be a bust.

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostColonel Black Bear, on 19 July 2013 - 09:38 AM, said:

Fine, Nkemdiche will be a bust.

That's the spirit. I laughed hard on this one   I appreciate the laugh.

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
So basically in this thread 28 is trying with all his might to get us to think Robert won't have a really good career.....I guess We should ignore all the football scouts that had him the best prospect in the country all year long from start to finish, and the fact that he already has an NFL body for a college freshman won't make ANY difference at all, right? Nah cause he didn't put up 100 sacks his senior year...

In all seriousness, my guess is his stats are decent this year. Probably nothing spectacular but he should have a nice impact for us on the field. I think that's fair.

28, I know you'd love for this guy to be a bust and want so badly to convince us so, but the chances are kinda slim, just as they are for Jones. So you should probably stop wasting your time. Rob's just going to give you a bigger headache in the future

Swayze Field - Oxford University Stadium

Posted Image

The best damned college baseball experience in the land

Formerly known as RebelFan4Life

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
Crazy how some people still nit pick and find a way to call for this kid to be overrated or a bust so easily. The guy is an absolute monster physically and also has pretty good technique for an incoming freshman. He's the undisputed #1 prospect in the country for a reason.

I don't think he'll necessarily blow up the stat sheet this year, but he'll have a nice impact for us in year 1

Posted Image

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I want to see how he reacts when teams run straight at him. Cause that's exactly what they'll do.

My guess he will spend most of the year playing only in passing downs. And he will get a lot of pt vs the ooc opponents sans Texas. He will be in the rotation and given the shot to produce. It's a lot to ask of a freshman to go in there and take on the best tackles in college football

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
He will be the biggest bust since Eli Manning.

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
Saying Eli was a bust in college, Or his overall career into the NFL?

Edited by RebelFan4Life, 19 July 2013 - 10:42 AM.

Posted Image

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 19 July 2013 - 10:38 AM, said:

He will be the biggest bust since Eli Manning.

Attached Files

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 19 July 2013 - 10:41 AM, said:

Saying Eli was a bust in college, Or his overall career into the NFL?

Both.

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
How is it some people's FIRST instinct and guess that he's gonna be a bust? Besides the fact that he's playing for Ole Miss, I just don't see how you predict someone like him to be a bust first and foremost. He certainly COULD be a bust, but it's not likely

Posted Image

eastcoastrazorback

eastcoastrazorback

Gagging Order

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 19 July 2013 - 10:22 AM, said:

Crazy how some people still nit pick and find a way to call for this kid to be overrated or a bust so easily. The guy is an absolute monster physically and also has pretty good technique for an incoming freshman. He's the undisputed #1 prospect in the country for a reason.

I don't think he'll necessarily blow up the stat sheet this year, but he'll have a nice impact for us in year 1

His attitude says bust, so I'm going with bust.

May the bridges I burn light the way.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:

View PostJoeGator, on 19 July 2013 - 10:43 AM, said:

Both.

He's a 2 time Super Bowl MVP and is a top 10 QB presently...... How he is a bust......

Whatever, you're just trolling

Posted Image

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 19 July 2013 - 10:19 AM, said:

So basically in this thread 28 is trying with all his might to get us to think Robert won't have a really good career.....I guess We should ignore all the football scouts that had him the best prospect in the country all year long from start to finish, and the fact that he already has an NFL body for a college freshman won't make ANY difference at all, right? Nah cause he didn't put up 100 sacks his senior year...

In all seriousness, my guess is his stats are decent this year. Probably nothing spectacular but he should have a nice impact for us on the field. I think that's fair.

28, I know you'd love for this guy to be a bust and want so badly to convince us so, but the chances are kinda slim, just as they are for Jones. So you should probably stop wasting your time. Rob's just going to give you a bigger headache in the future

I'm not saying he won't be a good player. I'm saying your expecting him to do more his freshman year than he did his senior year of highschool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users