Of the 85 Gators on the 2007 Tebow squad - Page 3 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Of the 85 Gators on the 2007 Tebow squad

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postw00k, on 17 July 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

1st degree murder

Not while at UF. AH left UF and essentially became a multi-millionaire with suddenly no chaperones at all. As poorly a job as Meyer did with him, it only got worse once he was left to his own devices.

You remember Michael Lemon, right? According to witnesses who saw it, he damn near killed another UGA student with his bare hands while at UGA, and had to be pulled off his victim by others.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHobnailedBoots, on 17 July 2013 - 08:37 PM, said:

Typically at other universities a guy would get suspended for assaulting a restaurant manager. Not in Gainesville.

What incident are you referring to?

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHobnailedBoots, on 17 July 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

I made a thread about it recently. Too lazy to dig it up right now, I'm uploading some music. It involves Hernandez his freshman year. He busted a restaurant manager in the head over being asked to leave or something like that. He was pressing charges before he was contacted by UF and made mention of a settlement but everything went silent on that subject after that.

I don't know anything about that incident, and would be hard-pressed to defend him anyway.

What I do know is AH's father passed away suddenly right before enrolling at UF, and he didn't handle it well at all; making all kinds of poor decisions.

So I'm quite sure Meyer, having that psychology degree, tried the soft touch with him instead of the tough love method; and if it was his 1st incident I'm sure Meyer cut him some slack, chalking it up to lingering feelings about his dad.

One thing is for certain; once AH got away from UF influences and back with his thug friends from the streets, it was only a matter of time before something bad happened.

This same story plays out every year with players who get rich and reconnect with their hoodlum friends after college; it just went to the ultimate extreme with AH. I don't think anybody saw something this bad coming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users