Exclusive: Johnny Manziel sent home from Manning Camp - Page 2 - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Exclusive: Johnny Manziel sent home from Manning Camp

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
249 replies to this topic

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postptclaus98, on 14 July 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

Bullshit it did.

Run that by me again. I am not sure I follow. All I've seen from him since he won it is Posted Imageing up.
Posted Image

Based Potato

Based Potato

I wish I took my breakfast like James Hunt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 14 July 2013 - 10:16 AM, said:

Run that by me again. I am not sure I follow. All I've seen from him since he won it is :lanekiffin:ing up.

And had he not won it, he'd still be Posted Imageing up. It's not like he was a saint and the Heisman turned him into an asshole. He's a typical douchebag. Had he never made it to A&M he'd still be a douchebag.
Posted Image

Hoganknows, on 23 June 2013 - 05:47 AM, said:

Tennessee will rise to the top very soon

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postptclaus98, on 14 July 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

And had he not won it, he'd still be :lanekiffin:ing up. It's not like he was a saint and the Heisman turned him into an asshole. He's a typical douchebag. Had he never made it to A&M he'd still be a douchebag.

Oh, you're right. I agree then. I was just saying that the added media attention normally fuels fire like this for those that can't take exposure.
Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm not gonna hate on him because if I was handed a Heisman and had lead my team to a W over Alabama as a freshman.....I'd be living it up just like he is.  As long as he takes care of business on Saturdays and doesn't turn into Marshall Henderson, I don't think Aggie fans give two damns about this stuff, and I don't blame 'em.  When it starts effecting his ability to lead, to QB effectively, and aTm starts looking like crap, then yeah, I'd pile it on.  At that point he needs to wake up and not piss away his future.  But right now, he's heading into his sophomore year as THE MAN.  Live it up, just don't get too stupid.

Edited by PuddingTime, 14 July 2013 - 10:22 AM.

"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

bobbyb0322

bobbyb0322
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm surprised none of the national sports networks are reporting this yet. Makes me wonder if it is even true. Some speculation that he may have actually just been sick.

Of course, every dumbass assumed he hates A&M when he tweets he can't wait to leave college station due to a parking ticket.

Posted Image

Based Potato

Based Potato

I wish I took my breakfast like James Hunt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yeah, you'd be living it up, but is the Manning Camp the place for that? If maturity isn't an issue, then taking lessons from two of the best QBs in the game should trump a night of taking shots and chasing tail when you can do that any night you want to. Especially when you're a year from being draft eligible. Trust me, I know what an irresponsible QB is. Thankfully he has Sumlin as a coach and not someone who knows jackshit about leading young men. Not naming names.
Posted Image

Hoganknows, on 23 June 2013 - 05:47 AM, said:

Tennessee will rise to the top very soon

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbobbyb0322, on 14 July 2013 - 10:22 AM, said:

I'm surprised none of the national sports networks are reporting this yet. Makes me wonder if it is even true. Some speculation that he may have actually just been sick.

Of course, every dumbass assumed he hates A&M when he tweets he can't wait to leave college station due to a parking ticket.

Yeah, because that's great for recruiting when you tell thousands of followers that the town you live in is a shithole and you hate it there.
Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 14 July 2013 - 10:16 AM, said:

Run that by me again. I am not sure I follow. All I've seen from him since he won it is :lanekiffin:ing up.

How has he fukked up??

ShaunMac

ShaunMac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image
Posted Image

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 14 July 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

How has he fukked up??

Every time you turn around, he's getting roasted for something stupid. See my above post. You mean to tell me that it isn't stupid and egotistical to dog out the town you live in over a parking ticket when you knows hundreds of recruits are following you?
Posted Image

bobbyb0322

bobbyb0322
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 14 July 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

Yeah, because that's great for recruiting when you tell thousands of followers that the town you live in is a shithole and you hate it there.

Winning games is what has helped recruiting. Beating the number one team and eventual national champions helps recruiting. Stupid comments by a college kid haven't hurt. We've gotten some big commits since.

Posted Image

bobbyb0322

bobbyb0322
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 14 July 2013 - 10:30 AM, said:

Every time you turn around, he's getting roasted for something stupid. See my above post. You mean to tell me that it isn't stupid and egotistical to dog out the town you live in over a parking ticket when you knows hundreds of recruits are following you?

Who gives a shit. Everyone I knew going to school at some point bitched about College Station. It doesn't matter. People like you are making a huge deal out of shit that doesn't matter.

Posted Image

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbobbyb0322, on 14 July 2013 - 10:31 AM, said:

Winning games is what has helped recruiting. Beating the number one team and eventual national champions helps recruiting. Stupid comments by a college kid haven't hurt. We've gotten some big commits since.

Maybe you're right. I think TAMU will be huge in this conference once they prove that they're the dominant team in Texas to all of those young hot shots out there, but the comments didn't help any...
Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 14 July 2013 - 10:30 AM, said:

No, just about all of the hatred directed towards him seems to be a case of "haters gonna hate". He said he couldn't wait to leave a small college town....so what? He said he hopes he's a better passer than Tebow...got blasted by haters. He went to Mexico for Spring Break. Haters gonna hate. Sits in front row seats at an NBA game. Haters gonna hate. Dates a beautiful woman. Haters gonna hate.

moral of the story? ....haters gonna hate

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbobbyb0322, on 14 July 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

Who gives a shit. Everyone I knew going to school at some point bitched about College Station. It doesn't matter. People like you are making a huge deal out of shit that doesn't matter.

I am not making a huge deal about anything because I really don't care, dude. I think you are being a little overly sensitive here.
Posted Image