George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Catch All Thread - Page 126 - Think Tank - SECTalk.com - Page 126

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Catch All Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1882 replies to this topic

rwspear

rwspear

game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
http://www.thegatewa...-left-activist/

Only racist at the rally was a left wing but job plant. Typical.

Redacted

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
http://www.dailymail...onstration.html

As the story was reported.

Redacted

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It would have been amusing if one of the other lefties would have thrown rocks at her
Posted Image

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
One More time. All Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman stuff in one thread. I'm merging this one. After that, new ones will just get axed.
Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postjacobp, on 24 July 2013 - 08:13 AM, said:

One More time. All Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman stuff in one thread. I'm merging this one. After that, new ones will just get axed.

It wasn't about the trial. This thread was about the trial. If it was about the trial it would have been posted in the thread about the trial.

Redacted

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 24 July 2013 - 12:54 PM, said:

It wasn't about the trial. This thread was about the trial. If it was about the trial it would have been posted in the thread about the trial.
this glorious thread is now called The George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Catch All Thread. Let it live on forever in infamy.
Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I missed all this although I knew before hand reading through this thread how a few would post.

It was a terrible tragic thing for both families but it is the problem in this world there are to many males and not enough men. Men can walk away men can communicate but something changed the dynamic between George and Trayvon where males reacted.

With that said Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, NBC, CNN, almost all the media except talk radio or the internet where the real truths are told should be ashamed.
Obama took the time for Trayvon but just during the Zimmerman trial 61 black on black murders in Chicago alone. Can he name just one? NO so that makes you just as racist as the others Mr Barry.

There's a problem in the black community but instead of addressing those problems lets blame it on some back of the bus shat that happened 40yrs ago. I was born in 72 most of Barry's voters even later...

Wanna stop steriotyping? Instead of almost 85% being raised in the streets take some responsibility. Teach your children to respect their elders, get an education, make your own way in life, honor, morals...
Throw away the hoodie pull up your damn pants stop listening to crap glorifying drug dealing abusing women and easy money. Less than 12% of the population is responsible for almost 70% of violent crimes a black man has a 94% chance of being killed by another black man before any other race...94%.

I'm no racist but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade like it or not. Many black men are doing great things in this country the oppurtunity is there... MLK was a great man what would he have to say today? Would he make excuses for the actions of 40yrs ago or bring his people up today Mr Barry?
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users