Anderson Silva just got knocked the fawk out - Page 2 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Anderson Silva just got knocked the fawk out

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
doesnt have to be a shot to spin someones head around to knock someone out. he caught him with his head turned and when he connected his whole body locked up.
Posted Image

MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 07 July 2013 - 02:58 AM, said:

You disrespectfully taunt your opponents like a bitch, you get knocked out like a bitch.

Reminded me of this Gif lol

Posted Image
2013 SEC EAST CHAMPS.... M-I-Z!!!!

Posted Image

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Anderson was a great champion...probably the best ever.  But I grew tired of his actions as of late.  He should have lost to Sonnen in their first fight and pulled it out.  He was not going to win this one.  He didn't respect the power of his opponent and got KTFO.

Jon Jones is not going to ever let this happen.
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

nooneLT

nooneLT

Mello Yello

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
That had nothing to do with power, more speed. He's lost a little quickness to avoid those jabs and hooks. The hook that dropped him had no power, it just hit at the perfect location/angle that knocked him out before he hit the ground.

It's amusing to me what he does in the ring, drops his hands, taunts his opponents. He does all this to get in his opponents head. And at 38 he's no longer quick enough to dance around all those punches. I still think if he would given it 100% and attacked all out, he woulda won. But it's his showmanship that he likes nowadays.

Titans4Vols

Titans4Vols
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postjacobp, on 07 July 2013 - 07:53 AM, said:

That left hand that knocked him down sure didn't look like it had a lot of juice behind it

The most powerful punch is the one the opponent doesn't expect/doesn't see coming.

Here's a good video to watch if you're interested in learning a bit about it:

Posted Image

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't really give a shit about it at all. UFC fighters are on more roids than the MLB during the HR boom
Posted Image

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTitans4Vols, on 06 July 2013 - 11:48 PM, said:

Naw. Silva does, though.

Posted Image

reminds me of:

Posted Image

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • Cash:

View PostGidnik, on 07 July 2013 - 07:43 AM, said:

this is how i know you dont know anything about MMA. He does that in every fight. weidman would have won but i doubt it would have been in a knock out.

haha I've been training at one of the best mma gyms in the southeast for almost 2 months now....I know a little more than you think. Silva getting caught dicking around and getting knocked out might be stupid he definitely deserved it, but it doesnt mean the other guy wouldve won if he'd taken him seriously. I dont follow UFC like some people because I'm actually too busy learning and fighting to sit on my couch and watch tv and learn all the names of all the holds and fighters then wear my TAPOUT shirt to the bar and talk trash. Peg you about right texas?
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPenguin, on 07 July 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

haha I've been training at one of the best mma gyms in the southeast for almost 2 months now....I know a little more than you think. Silva getting caught dicking around and getting knocked out might be stupid he definitely deserved it, but it doesnt mean the other guy wouldve won if he'd taken him seriously. I dont follow UFC like some people because I'm actually too busy learning and fighting to sit on my couch and watch tv and learn all the names of all the holds and fighters then wear my TAPOUT shirt to the bar and talk trash. Peg you about right texas?
training for 2 months you say? clearly you are an expert.
Posted Image

Edited by Gidnik, 07 July 2013 - 02:53 PM.

Posted Image

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
There's gonna be a bunch of punch drunk older guys in 20 or so years.Look at Cashius Clay,you can only be hit in the head so many times.This is too violent for my taste................no homo.

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
i like silva, hes always been one of my favorites.
Posted Image

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Attached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373249814.926708.jpg   61.4K   9 downloads
Posted Image
Formerly known as gatorhater

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • Cash:

View PostHobnailedBoots, on 07 July 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

If I had a nickel for everytime somebody told me they were training in MMA I could pay for my own promoter to follow me around announcing me as "Hobnailed the long-nailed Boots" expert every time I walked into a gas station.

Nowadays it seems if you pay for four 30-minute sessions at one of the numerous "MMA" gyms, you can call yourself a fighter and speak authoritatively regarding UFC fights.

I train at the best gym within 200+ miles of mobile. Usually this is very true though, most of those places are former "karate" mcdojos who converted to "mma" gyms once their "blackbelt" owner/instructor got his blue belt in jiu jitsu. I don't blame you for thinking this. HOWEVER I do have more authority than some dumbass who only watches it on tv telling me "you know nothing about mma"

I can't stand guys who think because they can name 5 chokeholds and wear a tapout shirt every day that they can speak authoritatively about the sport.

bottom line, I know next to nothing, but its better than the nothing that Posted Imagewad over here who thinks he knows everything knows.
Posted Image   

Posted Image

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • Cash:

View PostHobnailedBoots, on 07 July 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

You aren't helping yourself here.

I really dont give a fk about improving your opinion of me. If you cant listen to something that makes sense thats your problem not mine. I think silva threw the fight, he said BEFORE the fight that he was tired of having the belt, you dont have to be an mma expert to know theres a good chance he was just tired and wanted to go out on his own terms.

and if you think the other guy was going to beat him no matter what you're dumb, silva was jogging and half speed and laughing about it and the other guy was sprinting and silva got caught, end of story, doesnt make mr no name 10 - 0 fighter that no ones ever heard of better than Silva, it makes him lucky that he was fighting a 38 year old bruce lee equivalent that didnt give a fk if he won or lost.
Posted Image   

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users