Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

about that freedom everyone was talking about yesterday....

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
https://www.courthou...07/03/59061.htm

cliffs:

-Police call man on phone
-Say they want to set up an observation post in his house to spy on the neighbors over a domestic dispute case
-Man says no
-Police show up and ram his door down and shoot him and his dog with rubber bullets and arrest him
-Use his house as a surveillance post

The Joker

The Joker

Let's put a smile on that face.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
And people like Zartan say that I'm being paranoid in regards to the government and tyranny?

I rest my case.....
Blu-ray Disc Movie Collection: 927
Newest Purchase: Sin City: A Dame To Kill For

Gov. Gary Johnson for President in 2016

"Honor the vision of your founders, and respect the most sublime Constitution devised by´╗┐ human intelligence." - Daniel Hannan - British Member Of Parliament.

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's OK, Neo. You are the Terminator. You'll have no problems

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeo, on 05 July 2013 - 06:41 AM, said:

And people like Zartan say that I'm being paranoid in regards to the government and tyranny?

I rest my case.....

You know something is pretty damn wrong when people have to call upon their 3rd amendment rights.....

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 05 July 2013 - 06:44 AM, said:

You know something is pretty damn wrong when people have to call upon their 3rd amendment rights.....
Rights ??

we don't have hardly any in this day and time....
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 05 July 2013 - 07:54 AM, said:

Rights ??

we don't have hardly any in this day and time....

At least you can be heavily armed all the time

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
If that's true the police in question need to be fired and prosecuted. and these folks should own the city.
Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
But police are always the answer. More police solve everything. We dont need the the ability to defend ourselves because thats what the police are for.

Posted Image

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 05 July 2013 - 09:15 AM, said:

But police are always the answer. More police solve everything. We dont need the the ability to defend ourselves because thats what the police are for.

that's right.  They'll be there in 15-20 minutes. In the meantime; go ahead and die.

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Police state usa

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yikes. If this is true, this should be national news
Posted Image

You have received an infraction at SECTalk Forums.
Reason: Inappropriate Language and Going Off The Deep End ~ GAMECOCK_FAN

Just another ho hum racial and political day on SECTalk, nothing to see here. ~ Tider27

Best Rivalry on SECTalk? "NYIH vs everybody else in the Political Forum..." ~ DELTOR

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You get the feeling that some the people who post here live in abject, crippling fear.

I like it

rwspear

rwspear

game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNextYearIsHere, on 06 July 2013 - 12:34 AM, said:

Yikes. If this is true, this should be national news

it wont be. the agenda pushing the clowns in washington is the same agenda pushing the media. this happens every day. we've accepted it.

the rights that have been taken have been taken because we allowed it.

i believe we're living in a police state. this map agrees:

An interactive map of botched SWAT and paramilitary police raids...
http://www.cato.org/raidmap

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
There are things going on through the police state in our nation that would blow folks minds. Y'all we no longer live in the good ol US of A.......FEMA amd DHS are preparing for some major crisis whether it be natural, race war or total financial breakdown.....they are buying sortable freeze dried food, ammo and weapons like nobody's business, the foods not for us, but the ammo may very well be. Do a little research.....why do they need .40 cal hollow points...a handgun round. These aren't meant for war, they are meant for close quarters use. I don't trust those in charge of our government.

I do know this as fact, they are quickly moving away from cash money to a total cashless society, worldwide. When this happens, your paper money will be worthless, you don't think  this will cause mass chaos and civil disobedience?? They are preparing and ready to institute Martial Law. That is why police forces have been millitarizing and training for this, it's not hard to see this going on. Too many recently retired high ranking military officers are coming out and revealing these things. They don't want to see our Constitutional Republic go down, they are sounding the alarm to all who will listen and prepare. I beg my fellow developers to be buying freeze dried food for you and your family, y'all are gonna need it, plus a water filtration/purification system ( Berkey makes a great unit), and obviously arms and lots of ammo if possible......also start converting your paper currency to physical gold/silver coins bullion, this will be the only way to preserve your money, anything else is a huge gamble.

Please do your research .....USA Watchdog is a very good website that gives great info and articles on what's going on. It is run by a former Fox, CNN, etc news journalists who got tired of putting out worthless drivel that diverts most folks away from the real news, if you want that, you'll have to get online to get it. Ask yourself this, if things are as good as the liars would try to lead you to believe, why are we going deeper into debt, more folks going on food stamps, etc.??? You'll quickly see these things  and ask yourself why?
Posted ImagePosted Image

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.