Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Rate Shock: In California, Obamacare To Increase Individual Health Insurance Premiums By 64-146%

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 02 June 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

All things considered its not a bad platform. Add in shutting down the IRS in favor of a consumption tax like the fair tax to avoid scandals like the current IRS one and repeal Obamacare in its entirety and this 8 years of WTF is he doing to my country now might be worth it.

The first thing you proposed is much more radical than Obamacare ever was

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 02 June 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

The research was provided. But since it doesnt fit what he believes to be true he without other reason he rejects it. After all he is an expert in politics (self proclaimed) and obviously knows this cat better than he knows himself. Nyis could be in a room by himself and still not be the smartest guy in the room just in his head.

http://www.dolekemp9...ues/issues.html

Here is the website for the head conservative in 1996. You would literally laugh him out of the party today. Again, that author is no more a liberal than Dole was.

You're the guy that thinks the GOP's heavy hitters are "too liberal", thus proving my point. You want to call someone a Marxist because they wouldn't shoot the president in the head while jerking off on the Constitution. Mother Jones is full of liberals, San Francisco is full of liberals, but Forbes is not full of liberals. Just because someone is not Sarah Palin does not make them a liberal, but then again, you'd have to be intelligent to see that.

Btw, your writing just gets better and better.
Posted Image

You have received an infraction at SECTalk Forums.
Reason: Inappropriate Language and Going Off The Deep End ~ GAMECOCK_FAN

Just another ho hum racial and political day on SECTalk, nothing to see here. ~ Tider27

Best Rivalry on SECTalk? "NYIH vs everybody else in the Political Forum..." ~ DELTOR

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNextYearIsHere, on 02 June 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

Here is the website for the head conservative in 1996. You would literally laugh him out of the party today. Again, that author is no more a liberal than Dole was.

You're the guy that thinks the GOP's heavy hitters are "too liberal", thus proving my point. You want to call someone a Marxist because they wouldn't shoot the president in the head while jerking off on the Constitution. Mother Jones is full of liberals, San Francisco is full of liberals, but Forbes is not full of liberals. Just because someone is not Sarah Palin does not make them a liberal, but then again, you'd have to be intelligent to see that.

Forbes is not full of liberals true, but the writer in question is the self proclaimed token lefty, self proclaimed left of center ect writer. That was part of his bio from the first link provided by the OP when you mistakenly/ignorantly said he was a conservative.

A small chinese tablet with a small touch screen keyboard is not my first choice to type on. I make due for the sake of being to lazy to fire up a PC.

Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNextYearIsHere, on 02 June 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

As to the republican party being to liberal, its a point of view thing I guess. Compared to the extreme left the centerist, moderate republican leadership can look pretty far right. From the right and right center they look pretty far removed from the right. Caving on bill after bad bill has that effect. Hence the birth of the tea party movement. To try to push the more moderate leadership back to the right and hold them accountable at the ballot box if they dont. With this president and the far left anything but gridlock is failure in my opinion. No compromise is acceptable.

But you have to understand the dynamics of our current situation and care about the future of the country to see that.

Edited by smokeyone, 02 June 2013 - 10:48 PM.

Posted Image

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Oh that's a shocker.  I mean, it's not like certain people have been saying for literally years now that the only outcome of covering more people with more illnesses is higher costs.  This was just totally unexpected...