Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

New Practical Math Test Helps Scores for Kids in the Hood

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
59 replies to this topic

MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGidnik, on 18 May 2013 - 05:38 PM, said:

What about the thread asking if any of us had sex with a black girl before? That one was great too.

My all time favorite thread
Posted Image
Credit: Justin King

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image

Large Marge

Large Marge

Ask me about Loom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Wallace is a disgruntled, white employee at Mumford and Sons (think of a better example) banking in Des Moines, Iowa. He one day decides to embezzle money from his company. If Wallace steals 135,312 dollars from his company annually, how much will he have stolen in 12 years before he can retire and move to Peru and keep manservants? LOL WHITE PEOPLE CRIME Y'ALL.
Posted Image

bluelightstar

bluelightstar

State Alum, UA Law Student

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This is just awful
Posted Image

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 17 May 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

It'd be funnier if the people were called Cletus and Jethro and the math problems involved moonshine, pregnant cousins and burning crosses
Aside from you Zartan, we all on here make fun of our redneck geneology.......we can't help it. Here's the deal.....Jethro and Cletus are in the mountains making and selling shine and inbreeding and it's a regional thing with us. The opposite side of the deal is Nationwide, so what's wrong with 'shinin and dinin'?? Shine is just untaxed whiskey......it's one of the reasons the war was fought, you wouldn't understand that though as you still believe it was over slavery.

So sir I'll leave you with this question...........would you rather us redneck hillbillies throughout the southeast do what we do, minus cross burning, OR would rather have drug dealing, stealing, gang banging shoot em up (regardless if innocents are in the way) pants hangin to the ground, disrespectful of any human life or property thugs (white, black, asian or hispanic) terrorizing the entire country aside from the Appalachians where they wouldn't have a chance?? I await your well thought out apologetic answer sir.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.Posted Image

[img]http://http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2251/joesnewlogobr4.jpg[/img]

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'd rather you not pretend to be superior to inner city people, 'cause I sure as hell don't see it
Posted Image

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLarge Marge, on 18 May 2013 - 07:58 PM, said:

Wallace is a disgruntled, white employee at Mumford and Sons (think of a better example) banking in Des Moines, Iowa. He one day decides to embezzle money from his company. If Wallace steals 135,312 dollars from his company annually, how much will he have stolen in 12 years before he can retire and move to Peru and keep manservants? LOL WHITE PEOPLE CRIME Y'ALL.
We're ALL sinners y'all.........For ALL have sinned and fall short of the Glory of GOD.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.Posted Image

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUKat, on 19 May 2013 - 09:21 AM, said:

We're ALL sinners y'all.........For ALL have sinned and fall short of the Glory of GOD.

I don't believe in Him but that is the closest statement to my beliefs on race
Posted Image

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 19 May 2013 - 09:05 AM, said:

I'd rather you not pretend to be superior to inner city people, 'cause I sure as hell don't see it
I don't pretend to be anything other than a sinner saved by grace.......obviously not superior to anyone.

I did however ask YOU a legitimate question which you dodged by doing a little name calling yourself, by assuming I believe myself to be superior to inner city people.

So, I'll ask my question again............I believe your afraid to answer cause there is truly only one intelligent answer to it and to answer it with the truth that lies in your heart would mske you sound as though your not liberal. Even though it's not a liberal or conservative question.....it's a quality of life question.
Posted ImagePosted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Actually I think t would be more accurate to replace the "moonshine" with "meth" nowadays...and that's just as bad if not worse than crack.

That being said, shitty people are just shitty people....and they come in all forms.

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUKat, on 19 May 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:

I don't pretend to be anything other than a sinner saved by grace.......obviously not superior to anyone.

I did however ask YOU a legitimate question which you dodged by doing a little name calling yourself, by assuming I believe myself to be superior to inner city people.

So, I'll ask my question again............I believe your afraid to answer cause there is truly only one intelligent answer to it and to answer it with the truth that lies in your heart would mske you sound as though your not liberal. Even though it's not a liberal or conservative question.....it's a quality of life question.

Was I not clear enough? No, I don't see any superiority in the way rural whites behave as compared to people from the inner cities.

Do you think that meth, moonshine and all that outlaw shit is any different to crack, 40 ounces and thug life? I don't
Posted Image

HmanHunt

HmanHunt
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 19 May 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

Was I not clear enough? No, I don't see any superiority in the way rural whites behave as compared to people from the inner cities.

Do you think that meth, moonshine and all that outlaw shit is any different to crack, 40 ounces and thug life? I don't
You act like life in rural America is like the wild west
Posted Image

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHmanHunt, on 19 May 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

You act like life in rural America is like the wild west

You act like life in the inner city is like The Wire
Posted Image

rwspear

rwspear

game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 19 May 2013 - 06:23 PM, said:

there are maybe 20 neighborhoods in the country that are as violent and crime-ridden as season 1 of the Wire.

thats why OP's joke was bad

HmanHunt

HmanHunt
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 19 May 2013 - 06:23 PM, said:

Ive never seen the Wire...but I am from Little Rock which is top 20 every year in crime.  Ive witnessed life in inner city type neighborhoods
Posted Image