Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


The IRS Scandal Started at the Top

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

#46
nova

nova

    Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,645
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,970
The 5th is all or nothing as I understand it.  You can't sit there and claim you're innocent then refuse to answer questions.  You've got to clam up and stay clammed...

#47
rwspear

rwspear

    game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,280
  • Joined:
    May 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,119

View Postnova, on 22 May 2013 - 03:08 PM, said:

The 5th is all or nothing as I understand it.  You can't sit there and claim you're innocent then refuse to answer questions.  You've got to clam up and stay clammed...

yep. hold her in contempt!

#48
Apes

Apes
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,043
  • Joined:
    Mar 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    228

View Postrwspear, on 18 May 2013 - 09:41 AM, said:

so?

IRS admits to targeting specific groups of US citizens to further other group's of citizens' political careers.

doesnt take aristotle to put the logical dots together on this one. SOMEONE turned the IRS into a bunch of cronies.

again, if that doesnt scare you, i nominate you for the Sheep-of-the-year award.

Posted Image


Everyone turning this into a political party argument are the ones who need to get the Sheep of the year award.
When was the last time we had anyone in office who wasn't caught creating grievous crimes?  

People need to wake the fk up and realize what is *really* going on.
Posted Image

#49
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,974
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,639

View PostApes, on 23 May 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

Everyone turning this into a political party argument are the ones who need to get the Sheep of the year award.
When was the last time we had anyone in office who wasn't caught creating grievous crimes?  

People need to wake the fk up and realize what is *really* going on.

What party do you think rwspear belongs to?

Posted Image


#50
Apes

Apes
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,043
  • Joined:
    Mar 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    228

View Postsmokeyone, on 23 May 2013 - 08:48 AM, said:

What party do you think rwspear belongs to?

I don't care what party he belongs too or anyone else for that matter.
The trust is, the corruption in Washington has spiraled out of control for the past 50 years.
Posted Image

#51
nova

nova

    Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,645
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,970
Reading further into it, she might actually be ok.  In a criminal case, if you do open your mouth, you can't invoke the 5th afterwards.

An investigative hearing is different.  Apparently you can actually selectively invoke the 5th in these things...

#52
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,974
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,639

View PostApes, on 23 May 2013 - 08:51 AM, said:

I don't care what party he belongs too or anyone else for that matter.
The trust is, the corruption in Washington has spiraled out of control for the past 50 years.

So you put up as many lines of defense at the state and local level as possible and hope for the best?

Or do you just point out the corruption and ignore the fact that this is exactly what the people want out of government? Corruption for one side is fine as long is it our side is the current will of the people.

Posted Image


#53
nova

nova

    Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,645
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,970
Yep yep yep

http://www.thefiscal...size.aspx#page1

#54
Hoganknows

Hoganknows

    NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,017
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,260
Ain't getting no better for all you socialist and Obama lovers out there....Fox News is ripping Obama a new A$$ Hole...LOL   Going down in flames....worst President ever!!!
Posted Image

#55
SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,891
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,423

View PostHoganknows, on 25 May 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

Ain't getting no better for all you socialist and Obama lovers out there....Fox News is ripping Obama a new A$$ Hole...LOL   Going down in flames....worst President ever!!!

Fauxy news, quick what channel?  I don't want to miss something important.  Bwahahahaha!

Posted Image


#56
Hoganknows

Hoganknows

    NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,017
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,260
Or you can try MSNBC, the NAACP channel:)
Posted Image