if true, libs better find a nice soft piece of sand to put their head in
and link please!
There's at least one instance where an individual running two Tea Party leaning groups first went through the follwoing:
1. IRS microscope for the non-profit status. Initial filings were made in 2010 and that process is still ongoing.
2. "Randomly selected" for an audit of their personal finances shortly after 1 started.
3. Concurrently with 2, randomly selected for an audit of their business finances.
4. Conccurently with 2 and 3, FBI started nosing around, asking about particular individuals who had visited their orgs events,
5. After the conclusion 2 and 3 the business, which has a Type 07 FFL, was "randomly selected" for a BATFE audit
6. After 5, OSHA "randomly selects" them for an inspection. The OSHA inspector compliments them on running a type ship with only "minor issues". These "minor issues" result in $25k in fines.
7. After 6, BATFE shows up for another "randomly selected" audit.
8. After all that, the state DEQ shows up for an inspection based on a "confidential complaint." Inspection finds no violations but ends up requiring them to buy another permit @ $2k/year.
Raise your hand if you think all that is just coincidence?