Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

The IRS Scandal Started at the Top

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrwspear, on 20 May 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

!!!

if true, libs better find a nice soft piece of sand to put their head in

and link please!

There's at least one instance where an individual running two Tea Party leaning groups first went through the follwoing:

1.  IRS microscope for the non-profit status.  Initial filings were made in 2010 and that process is still ongoing.
2. "Randomly selected" for an audit of their personal finances shortly after 1 started.
3.  Concurrently with 2, randomly selected for an audit of their business finances.
4. Conccurently with 2 and 3, FBI started nosing around, asking about particular individuals who had visited their orgs events,
5.  After the conclusion 2 and 3 the business, which has a Type 07 FFL, was  "randomly selected" for a BATFE audit
6.  After 5, OSHA "randomly selects" them for an inspection.  The OSHA inspector compliments them on running a type ship with only "minor issues".  These "minor issues" result in $25k in fines.
7.  After 6,  BATFE shows up for another "randomly selected" audit.
8.  After all that, the state DEQ shows up for an inspection based on a "confidential complaint."  Inspection finds no violations but ends up requiring them to buy another permit @ $2k/year.

Raise your hand if you think all that is just coincidence?

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Oh hey, look at this, smearing whistleblowers by the admin...

http://www.justice.g.../2013/s1305.pdf

We also concluded that Burke’s disclosure of the Dodson memorandum to Levine was likely motivated by a desire to undermine Dodson’s public criticisms of Operation Fast and Furious. Although Burke denied to congressional investigators that he had any retaliatory motive for his actions, we found substantial evidence to the contrary…
In sum, we found that Burke violated Department policy when he provided the Dodson memorandum to Fox News reporter Levine without Department approval, and that his explanations for why he did not believe his actions were improper were not credible. We believe this misconduct to be particularly egregious because of Burke’s apparent effort to undermine the credibility of Dodson’s significant public disclosures about the failures in Operation Fast and Furious…
We found Burke’s conduct in disclosing the Dodson memorandum to be inappropriate for a Department employee and wholly unbefitting a U.S. Attorney.

GatorHunter

GatorHunter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNextYearIsHere, on 18 May 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

So terrible as a doctor he's now taking his talents to law and being a psychic. Good luck ever proving that fantasy. Enjoy the next 3 and a half years of the Rockstar

Lol...you truly are a liberal sheep.  And I'll be fine.  Barry will make me pay higher taxes but I've been blessed...it's tools like you that will be hurting.

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorHunter, on 20 May 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

Lol...you truly are a liberal sheep.  And I'll be fine.  Barry will make me pay higher taxes but I've been blessed...it's tools like you that will be hurting.

I'm doing just fine. I'm especially enjoying your side having to been over and take another term. Your whining is music to my ears.
Posted Image

You have received an infraction at SECTalk Forums.
Reason: Inappropriate Language and Going Off The Deep End ~ GAMECOCK_FAN

Just another ho hum racial and political day on SECTalk, nothing to see here. ~ Tider27

Best Rivalry on SECTalk? "NYIH vs everybody else in the Political Forum..." ~ DELTOR

GatorHunter

GatorHunter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNextYearIsHere, on 20 May 2013 - 08:29 PM, said:

I'm doing just fine. I'm especially enjoying your side having to been over and take another term. Your whining is music to my ears.

You're bending over too...scary thing is...you're enjoying it.

rwspear

rwspear

game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorHunter, on 20 May 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

You're bending over too...scary thing is...you're enjoying it.

dont waste your breath. yeah, hes bending over just like the rest of us, but he either doesnt realize it or hes just too Posted Imageing indifferent to bother. its par for the course. liberals are either ignorant or indifferent.

libs just want to be on the winning team. its so eaaaaasy to be a liberal, why do you think everyone is doing it?

what i enjoy most about the modern 2013 american liberal is that they are the party of no beliefs. they have no philosophy. they have no political beliefs grounded in reason. they have no rudder other than statist group-think. theyre self-admitting OBAMA STOOGES and theyre ok with that. it hasnt occurred to them that being a stooge is never a good idea.

liberal ideology sells a product that sounds too good to be true. guess what? it aint.

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Liberals see politics as a sporting event and not something with real repercussions. The sad part is they think we do too.

Posted Image

rwspear

rwspear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
IRS Official Lois Lerner Will Plead The 5th Amendment

http://livewire.talk...d-5th-amendment

what a Posted Imageing piece of shit.

let me repeat.

Lois Lerner is a Posted Imageing. Piece. Of. Shit.

...shes a piece of shit.

GatorHunter

GatorHunter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrwspear, on 21 May 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

dont waste your breath. yeah, hes bending over just like the rest of us, but he either doesnt realize it or hes just too :lanekiffin:ing indifferent to bother. its par for the course. liberals are either ignorant or indifferent.

libs just want to be on the winning team. its so eaaaaasy to be a liberal, why do you think everyone is doing it?

what i enjoy most about the modern 2013 american liberal is that they are the party of no beliefs. they have no philosophy. they have no political beliefs grounded in reason. they have no rudder other than statist group-think. theyre self-admitting OBAMA STOOGES and theyre ok with that. it hasnt occurred to them that being a stooge is never a good idea.

liberal ideology sells a product that sounds too good to be true. guess what? it aint.

Well put...a study done in the NYT or LAT...not sure, concluded that "strong" men are typically conservative and "weak" men are typically liberal...makes sense.

GatorHunter

GatorHunter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrwspear, on 21 May 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

IRS Official Lois Lerner Will Plead The 5th Amendment

http://livewire.talk...d-5th-amendment

what a :lanekiffin:ing piece of shit.

let me repeat.

Lois Lerner is a :lanekiffin:ing. Piece. Of. Shit.

...shes a piece of shit.

Just read this, but, have to admit...I'm not surprised.  This administration will go down in history as one of...if not the "dirtiest" in American History...but you can bet your ass when this fiasco is finally over, those Posted Imageing idiots in the lame-stream media will have a circle jerk using their tears for lubricant...they'll have parades...statues...hell, they'll probably replace Lincoln's head with his for the "Obama Monument".  Dumbasses have finally taken over the majority in this country.

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Remember guys Hogan saying Obama worst President ever......:)
Posted Image

rwspear

rwspear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
so...

is this not the IRS not admitting guilt?

how can anyone defend the IRS at this point?

is this not a fireable offense?

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHoganknows, on 21 May 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

Remember guys Hogan saying Obama worst President ever......:)

Who are you?
Posted Image

rwspear

rwspear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 21 May 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

Who are you?

do you defend Lois Lerner?

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Fired? Hell this will be a promotable piece of work when it all comes out. No chance at all this stops IRS over sight of Obamacare or taints the Obama people. It should and 30 years ago it would but that America is long gone. I doubt this even keeps Hilary from running in 16.

Give it a week or two and this will not be as important as Fast and Furious 6. This is why I spend my time and money on state and local stuff. The masses deserve the stupidity they reap.

Posted Image