If Francis and Chiozza stay committed, then the Gators could be done with Guards and are looking for Wing and Bigs. Here's a look at some of the remaining targets:
- 4* - 6'7" 180 lbs - Shown a lot of interest to the Gators, from Albertville, Alabama so the Tide are considered in the fight as well. Plays AAU ball with Gator Commit Chris Chiozza and could very well end up with the Gators. Reminds me personally of a shorter Chandler Parsons with a better Free Throw Percentage.
- 4* - 6'8" 205 lbs - From the Bronx, New York, he has a top 2 of Miami and UF with Miami the favorites. Tall and Lanky with good handles, and a decent shot. His game reminds me of Kevin Durant.
- 5* - 6'9" 194 lbs - From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, has a top 3 of UF, Michigan State and Duke. Duke being the Favorite. Defensive monster in the paint. Can play both the 3 and the 4, but with his size and not that amazing of ball control I think he makes the eventual transition to the 4, just needs to add some weight.
- 5* - 6'6" 210 lbs - From Houston, Texas, he's already got an NBA frame and game. Good longball as well as great handles. Could be one a lottery pick in next year's draft. He's a longshot, but he hasn't ruled out the Gators. It also helps that he's playing for Billy Donovan on the USA under 19 national team, and tweeted this out today: " @Chief_Justise: Won our 1st game against Ivory Coast! Me and my UF brotha mfrazier20 postgame! í ¼í·ºí ¼í·¸í ¼í¿€í ½í°Š @ Prague http://t.co/OlX8eEmiSZ
Abdul Malik Abu
- 4* - 6'7" 230 lbs - From Meridan, New Hampshire, his size and skillset remind me of Will Yeguete, because he's short for the Power Forward position but he makes up for it with some really good defense and rebounding, great on the press, but he isn't exactly an offensive weapon.
- 4* - 6'9" 195 lbs - From Apopka, Florida. Was super high on the Gators but his interest has died down, which could be from the Gators pursuing higher rated guys. I don't know what happened but he could be a long shot.
- 5* - 6'7" 215 lbs - From Memphis, Tennessee. High School and AAU team mate of Gator Commit Chris Chiozza who has been recruiting Black a ton. I think Black ends up being a cross between a PF and a SF much like Paul Milsapp, or Will Yeguete with an offensive game, because they have pretty much the same style of game. Short for their primary position, but they make up for it on defense and he has a good arsenal of offensive moves. He can also put the ball on the floor, he's not the best but if he works on it he could be good at it.
- 5* - 6'10" 235 lbs - From Indianapolis, Indiana. Basically he's Kentucky's to lose. top 3 of Kentucky, Louisville and Florida. Just putting him down because UF's not ruled out.
Jahlil Okafor - 5* - 6'10" 253 lbs - From Chicago, Illinois. He's Duke's to lose, but he, like Winslow, is on the U19 team being coached by Billy Donovan so spending a summer with him, seeing how he coaches and how he is could be huge for the Gators.