Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Having girls

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
thought thread was about bitches, i am disappoint

Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Little girls love their daddy. Mom knows what they are thinking so they don't get away with much but dad is gullible. It changes though. Somewhere between 13.5 and 14.5 you will go from Hero to Zero over night. Yep that fast. You will go to bed and all will be fine then wake the next morning and you won't know how much changed. You will have to wait till they get in college before she is interested in dad again. About soph year you get your little girl back.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
My girl is only 6, so I haven't been through all the phases yet, but here are the high points I've figured out...

1- Take your daughter on dates, just you and her. It's your job to be around a lot and to make her feel secure. If you aren't a strong source of affection, she will find it elsewhere and then you have to kill a punk and hide the body.

2- Tell her no. It's fun to spoil little girls and she will have your heart wrapped around your finger, but don't let mom be the only disciplinarian. Family life is much more peaceful that way. But brace yourself, it's tough.
Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image
Posted Image

TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

United We Stand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Congrats Scream.

Two boys here. My wife wanted a third, but I sais, "no way".  I figured I won the the battle twice.  I'm not taking the chance a third time.

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.

Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The first advice I usually give first time parents is to just try and appreciate each step as it comes...because it comes and goes fast. When you wake up at 3 AM to feed her you'll probably be stressed at times, but it's a special time when an infant completely depends on their parents for everything. And then you'll find yourself wishing they could crawl, or walk, or talk, or you'll think about all the fun things you'll do when they're older.
Just try to slow down and enjoy it, because like I said it goes fast so try to take it all in. Plus it'll probably help you be a better parent.

And always try to be as honest as possible with your kids. Use reasoning with them even when they're too young to understand it. As they get older they'll realize you had a reason for everything, and were looking out for their best interest. At first it felt weird talking to my daughter(s) when I knew they couldn't understand me or talk back, but it's helped me as far as having open communication with them, and it helps them grasp things quicker when they're young.

Scream

Scream
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Thanks everybody I'm pretty excited. And to answer your question, no @WadeWilson will NOT be allowed near my child.

Posted Image

"Embrace the might of my tiny pecker!" - WadeWilson in all his glory

Show Stopper

Show Stopper

I run this show...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well congrats @Scream.  Better start loading up on these:

Posted Image
Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostScream, on 28 April 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

Thanks everybody I'm pretty excited. And to answer your question, no @WadeWilson will NOT be allowed near my child.

Sounds like you're already off to a good start with this parenting stuff

hog_heaven

hog_heaven
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 29 April 2013 - 04:37 AM, said:

Sounds like you're already off to a good start with this parenting stuff

Ass. Although, to be fair, you're right.

And @Scream and I have already re-enacted this convo, moments after they announced it was a girl:

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm not gonna lie.  I was a bit relieved when our doctor said "Its a boy" a couple weeks ago.  The thought of having a daughter still scares me a bit...

razorhead

razorhead

The Devil You Know

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Girls are high maintenance.  You will spend a lot more money on them.  Instead of a wife shopping for herself, she starts shopping for the kid too.  There is this store called Justice that all the little girls love from around age 6-14.  You will be forced to go there and drop 70 bucks on a tiny pair of jeans.  You wife will love it.  Then one day, about the time your daughter becomes a teenager, she and your wife will hate each other.  There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.  It will be hell on your marriage.  You will not be able to win.  Get some golf clubs, join a club, and become invisible until high school graduation.  If your wife and daughter don't fight, get a divorce cause that bitch ain't right.

Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrazorhead, on 29 April 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

Girls are high maintenance.  You will spend a lot more money on them.  Instead of a wife shopping for herself, she starts shopping for the kid too.  There is this store called Justice that all the little girls love from around age 6-14.  You will be forced to go there and drop 70 bucks on a tiny pair of jeans.  You wife will love it.  Then one day, about the time your daughter becomes a teenager, she and your wife will hate each other.  There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.  It will be hell on your marriage.  You will not be able to win.  Get some golf clubs, join a club, and become invisible until high school graduation.  If your wife and daughter don't fight, get a divorce cause that bitch ain't right.

Yeah, it's already started around here. A few weeks ago my wife and step mother got into a huge argument, then later that night out of nowhere my 6 year old goes " I know why mommy and nana were fighting." So I asked her why and she just said" cause that's her mom".

WDavE

WDavE
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I have two girls and two boys..

Their order is girl, boy, boy and then girl. Little girls are good to go until they reach 12-14 years old. As a dad you lose them from that age until they reach 19-20. According to them, your mean, you don't understand and about 50% of the time you will also be in conflict with your wife over her.
Good luck!
"If a Laundromat in Tuscaloosa wants to pick Alabama No. 1, we'll claim it." -- Paul W. Bryant