All you Marshall Henderson Haters - Page 2 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


All you Marshall Henderson Haters

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
82 replies to this topic

#16
Tider27

Tider27

    Bammer Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    37,975
  • Joined:
    Jun 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    14,309

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 09 April 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

Your braves suck and choke every year >:(

I guess they have something in common with Ole Miss baseball as well.

.

.

.

Posted Image


#17
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

    I AM AN OLE MISS REBEL!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,747
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,248

View PostTider27, on 09 April 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

We beat the shit out of d-bags like him around here, nothing cool about a person with no class I must say.
That's what us 13 other schools have been saying since the SEC CG and that hit on Murray.
Marshall may rustle some jimmies, but that particular hit was the epitome of classlessness, and of course, y'all got away with it scot-free, as usual.

Edited by ForwardRebels, 09 April 2013 - 09:22 PM.

(15) Ole Miss Rebels  1-0  (0-0)


Posted Image


View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 30 August 2014 - 08:33 PM, said:

bear$ are legit.

#18
MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

    en fuego

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    13,915
  • Joined:
    May 2009
  • Cash:
    0

View PostTider27, on 09 April 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

I guess they have something in common with Ole Miss baseball as well.


Very true

Swayze Field - Oxford University Stadium


Posted Image


The best damned college baseball experience in the land


#19
Tider27

Tider27

    Bammer Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    37,975
  • Joined:
    Jun 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    14,309

View PostForwardRebels, on 09 April 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

That's what us 13 other schools have been saying since the SEC CG and that hit on Murray.
Marshall may rustle some jimmies, but that particular hit was the epitome of classlessness, and of course, y'all got away with is scot-free, as usual.

Oh I'm sorry, one LEGAL hit on the open field doesn't define Bama, maybe Quinton Dial to some lesser degree. Marshall on the other hand is nothing to cheer over. You guys just need to accept he's a douche and say he's your douche, as we accept Saban is Bama's asshole. The glorious and all knowing bow to him now, kind of asshole.

See this is fun trash talk. :trollface:

Edited by Tider27, 09 April 2013 - 09:23 PM.

.

.

.

Posted Image


#20
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

    I AM AN OLE MISS REBEL!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,747
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,248

View PostTider27, on 09 April 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

Oh I'm sorry, one LEGAL hit on the open field doesn't define Bama, maybe Quinton Dial to some lesser degree. Marshall on the other hand is nothing to cheer over. You guys just need to accept he's a douche and say he's your douche, as we accept Saban is Bama's asshole. The glorious and all knowing bow to him now, kind of asshole.

See this is fun trash talk. :trollface:
I can't agree more with ya Tider, on the underlined and large text bit. :cheers:
And we know he's a grade-A troll extraordinare, and that's why we love him; he's our troll, dammit!

Fwiw, Bama had a season full of classless garbage like that. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

But that's ok, because when y'all fall and burn, and eventually, y'all will, there are 12 other teams lining up behind Auburn to throw sulfuric acid on the flames.

So go ahead, win the conference another title, but know that we are waiting to enjoy y'alls demise.

(At this point, I'd rather see LSU win the whole damn thing, and I hate LSU more than any other team)

Edited by ForwardRebels, 09 April 2013 - 09:29 PM.

(15) Ole Miss Rebels  1-0  (0-0)


Posted Image


View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 30 August 2014 - 08:33 PM, said:

bear$ are legit.

#21
Tider27

Tider27

    Bammer Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    37,975
  • Joined:
    Jun 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    14,309
Guess I missed all these garbage hits, but I would feel the same way if I were on the losing end as a fan, I suppose. :trollface:

.

.

.

Posted Image


#22
CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

    I'm an angel in an earth suit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    19,866
  • Joined:
    Nov 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,666

View PostForwardRebels, on 09 April 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

I can't agree more with ya Tider, on the underlined and large text bit. :cheers:
And we know he's a grade-A troll extraordinare, and that's why we love him; he's our troll, dammit!

Fwiw, Bama had a season full of classless garbage like that. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

But that's ok, because when y'all fall and burn, and eventually, y'all will, there are 12 other teams lining up behind Auburn to throw sulfuric acid on the flames.

So go ahead, win the conference another title, but know that we are waiting to enjoy y'alls demise.

(At this point, I'd rather see LSU win the whole damn thing, and I hate LSU more than any other team)
but until we do.......













































SUCK IT !!!!!  :trollface:
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

#23
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

    I AM AN OLE MISS REBEL!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,747
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,248

View PostTider27, on 09 April 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

Guess I missed all these garbage hits, but I would feel the same way if I were on the losing end as a fan, I suppose. :trollface:
Guess you did; my two Auburn buddies tell me that selective hearing and sight are prevalent traits around certain parts of Alabama. :trollface:

(15) Ole Miss Rebels  1-0  (0-0)


Posted Image


View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 30 August 2014 - 08:33 PM, said:

bear$ are legit.

#24
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,829
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,356

View PostTider27, on 09 April 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

Guess I missed all these garbage hits, but I would feel the same way if I were on the losing end as a fan, I suppose. :trollface:
I only can remember this one.

Edited by Mizzou_Fan, 09 April 2013 - 09:42 PM.


#25
The Doctor

The Doctor

    Wibbly Wobbley Timey Wimey

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,910
  • Joined:
    Aug 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,387
What if Nick Saban transcends human mortality and coaches Alabama to consecutive National Titles till the end of time.

#26
Tider27

Tider27

    Bammer Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    37,975
  • Joined:
    Jun 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    14,309
/yawn

.

.

.

Posted Image


#27
ARfanNmem

ARfanNmem
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,058
  • Joined:
    Sep 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    459
I think he's  a nice, modern gentleman.

#28
GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

    AdminisGator

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,330
  • Joined:
    Dec 2006
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    4,305

View Postbbqit, on 09 April 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

A song made for Henderson




A cartoon made for Henderson

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#29
Djshockley3

Djshockley3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,752
  • Joined:
    Jan 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    321
I think he is awesome.

#30
SECats

SECats

    Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,129
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,598
That is the dumbest "promotional" video I've ever seen.  LOL
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four