The Voice - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

The Voice

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Μoderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Not sure if anyone watches The Voice on NBC, but last night a friend of mine auditioned and made it through. Super excited for him.

razorhead

razorhead

The Devil You Know

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
He was good

Posted Image

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I wonder if the white guy with dreads thing gets you more poon
Posted Image

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Shakira = 8/10
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

w00k

w00k
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
wade wilson calls me a fagg0t

wade wilson watches the voice?

does not compute

Posted Image

Djshockley3

Djshockley3
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Pretty gay. This dude watches the voice, but says Kate Upton is ugly.

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Μoderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postw00k, on 03 April 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

does not compute

Yep, I watch The Voice. And yep, you are a phaggot.

View PostDjshockley3, on 04 April 2013 - 03:22 AM, said:

You misinterpret what I say. I say Kate Upton is not attractive by super model standards, and is not worth the attention she gets. I've gladly admitted dozens of times I'd nail her if given the opportunity. I'm just a realist, she isn't THAT good looking.

Mentofresh

Mentofresh

Alt-na-Shellach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
That was surprisingly good.

Posted Image

razorhead

razorhead

The Devil You Know

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postw00k, on 03 April 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

does not compute

I high fived this because normally I hate reality tv.  I'm proud to say I've never seen one second of American Idol, Dancing Stars, Apprentice, Survivor, etc.

However, I watch The Voice.  I don't know why except that I sat through 3 seasons thinking eventually one of Aguleira's nipples was gonna come out.

Posted Image

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Μoderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrazorhead, on 04 April 2013 - 08:18 AM, said:

I high fived this because normally I hate reality tv.  I'm proud to say I've never seen one second of American Idol, Dancing Stars, Apprentice, Survivor, etc.

However, I watch The Voice.  I don't know why except that I sat through 3 seasons thinking eventually one of Aguleira's nipples was gonna come out.

Yea, The Voice is the only reality show I've ever watched. It's surprisingly funny and full of talented people.

GAMECOCK_FAN

GAMECOCK_FAN
  • Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Very rarely have watched any reality TV and have not watched "The Voice."  However, I watched the clip in the OP and your friend is very good IMO.

What's the significance of two of the judges pushing the button, but not the other two?
2014 Football (0-0, 0-0)
8/28/14 Texas A&M; 9/6/14 East Carolina; 9/13/14 Georgia; 9/20/14 at Vanderbilt; 9/27/14 Missouri; 10/4/14 at Kentucky; 10/18/14 Furman; 10/25/14 at Auburn; 11/1/14 Tennessee; 11/15/14 at Florida; 11/22/14 South Alabama; 11/29/14 at Clemson

2014 Baseball (44-18, 18-12)

2013-14 Basketball (14-20, 5-13)

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The Voice is a great show with some awesome talent unlike Idol where they let anybody try out.

@wookcock ... lay off the dope and quit being so in tents
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

Benny

Benny

Mike Slive, Jr.

• Administrators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDjshockley3, on 04 April 2013 - 03:22 AM, said:

I only do one of these things. The Voice is legit.

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Μoderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 05 April 2013 - 08:03 AM, said:

The Voice is a great show with some awesome talent unlike Idol where they let anybody try out.

@wookcock ... lay off the dope and quit being so in tents

Some of what he posts you shouldn't take for granite. But allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 05 April 2013 - 08:14 AM, said:

Some of what he posts you shouldn't take for granite. But allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
You may have literally blown wook's mind. Implosion to follow.
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas