Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Post-Birth Abortions

* * * * - 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
107 replies to this topic

The Doctor

The Doctor

Wibbly Wobbley Timey Wimey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPaperShaker, on 29 March 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

The Holocaust pales in comparison to American infanticide.

So a cluster of non-sentient cells = the slaughter of an entire race of people?

PaperShaker

PaperShaker

Work, Hard Work

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostThe Doctor, on 30 March 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

Conservatives want every black baby born.

Don't give a shit about it once its born.

Most of them are fed, clothed, and housed by the paychecks of conservatives such as myself.

Your argument doesn't add up...

Edited by PaperShaker, 30 March 2013 - 05:11 PM.

PaperShaker

PaperShaker

Work, Hard Work

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostThe Doctor, on 30 March 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

So a cluster of non-sentient cells = the slaughter of an entire race of people?

No, worse. Go back and reread what you quoted.

The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPaperShaker, on 30 March 2013 - 05:10 PM, said:

Most of them are fed, clothed, and housed by the paychecks of conservatives such as myself.

Your argument doesn't add up...

So have you never complained about welfare? You wouldn't care if these kids starved so long as they were born.

Also cut the conservative paycheck bull shit. As much as fox likes to tell you, conservatives aren't the only ones who pay taxes.

PaperShaker

PaperShaker

Work, Hard Work

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostThe Doctor, on 30 March 2013 - 05:14 PM, said:

So have you never complained about welfare? You wouldn't care if these kids starved so long as they were born.

Also cut the conservative paycheck bull shit. As much as fox likes to tell you, conservatives aren't the only ones who pay taxes.

^ Claims conservatives hate black children, meanwhile conservatives dish out their paychecks to feed, house, and clothe them.

Claims 6,000,000 > 60,000,000.

Good stuff.

The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPaperShaker, on 30 March 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

^ Claims conservatives hate black children, meanwhile conservatives dish out their paychecks to feed, house, and clothe them.

Claims 6,000,000 > 60,000,000.

Good stuff.

6,000,000 actual human lives > 60,000,000 clumps of non-sentient cells

Also, is it not republicans that constantly try to repeal all social programs that feed, clothe, and support these black children?

What do we need on an overpopulated planet of 7 billion people? 60,000,000 more people!!!!

PaperShaker

PaperShaker

Work, Hard Work

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostThe Doctor, on 30 March 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

6,000,000 actual human lives > 60,000,000 clumps of non-sentient cells

Also, is it not republicans that constantly try to repeal all social programs that feed, clothe, and support these black children?

What do we need on an overpopulated planet of 7 billion people? 60,000,000 more people!!!!

So your life is more valuable than theirs? Given the dumbassery of your logic so far, I'd wager not.

The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPaperShaker, on 30 March 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

So your life is more valuable than theirs? Given the dumbassery of your logic so far, I'd wager not.

Tell me my flawed logic please?

I think people have the right to abortion.  I don't think life begins at conception.

I think there is a difference between evacuating clumps of cells and genocide, this is my opinion not a fact. I know the difference between the two. You think your opinion is hard and fast fact while I know that my definition of when life starts is an opinion. You don't seem to know the difference between the two.

UF_alum

UF_alum
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Just wondering... if you are a pro-lifer, why are you against abortions?

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPaperShaker, on 30 March 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

No, we're all forced to 'support' it financially... via tax dollars.
Tax dollars don't fund abortions at PP.
keep reaching
Posted Image

PaperShaker

PaperShaker

Work, Hard Work

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postjacobp, on 31 March 2013 - 08:49 AM, said:

Tax dollars don't fund abortions at PP.
keep reaching

45% of their funds are from tax dollars. Fox News reporting, but the numbers are per planned parenthood.

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPaperShaker, on 31 March 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

45% of their funds are from tax dollars. Fox News reporting, but the numbers are per planned parenthood.
You do know that Planned Parenthood does more than anything related to abortions, right? Public funds are not allowed to fund abortions though
Posted Image

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postjacobp, on 31 March 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

You do know that Planned Parenthood does more than anything related to abortions, right? Public funds are not allowed to fund abortions though

Dollars are fungible, one dollar being the same as any other.  If we're funding any part of them then we're funding abortions.  It's only a matter of book keeping semantics to say otherwise.  By paying for all those "other things" we're freeing up dollars to be used in the abortion clinic.

Say for a second that you and I are sitting at Micky Ds, and you want a cheeseburger and coke off the dollar menu but only have $1.  I agree to give you $1 to help you out, but I'm rabidly anti-coke and give it with the condition that it ONLY be used on the cheeseburger and not the coke.  In reality, I've funded a coke just as if I gave you the $1 specifically for the coke.  It's all a semantic accounting game.  Do you really believe that you used my dollar for the burger and yours for the coke or is the reality that it doesn't matter?

I'm as pro-choice as they come, because medical decisions are one of those prime areas the gov't does not need a hand in, but I still think it's a despicable practice that I want NO part in funding, even indirectly....

PaperShaker

PaperShaker

Work, Hard Work

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postnova, on 01 April 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

Dollars are fungible, one dollar being the same as any other.  If we're funding any part of them then we're funding abortions.  It's only a matter of book keeping semantics to say otherwise.  By paying for all those "other things" we're freeing up dollars to be used in the abortion clinic.

Say for a second that you and I are sitting at Micky Ds, and you want a cheeseburger and coke off the dollar menu but only have $1.  I agree to give you $1 to help you out, but I'm rabidly anti-coke and give it with the condition that it ONLY be used on the cheeseburger and not the coke.  In reality, I've funded a coke just as if I gave you the $1 specifically for the coke.  It's all a semantic accounting game.  Do you really believe that you used my dollar for the burger and yours for the coke or is the reality that it doesn't matter?

I'm as pro-choice as they come, because medical decisions are one of those prime areas the gov't does not need a hand in, but I still think it's a despicable practice that I want NO part in funding, even indirectly....

Don't get over his head, here...

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postnova, on 01 April 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

Abortions are not directly funded by tax dollars. Just because your tax dollars paid for the chair the woman sat in in the waiting room or the lights the doctor turned on during the procedure does not mean they were used to perform the actual abortion.

On the other hand, my taxes DIRECTLY fund things I am morally against. I helped pay for that bullet that killed someone in Afghanistan. I helped pay for that drone that killed a mom in Iraq when it took out the insurgent living next door. I helped pay for the needle that slipped into the vein of the guy on death row.

I wish I could only say I indirectly funded those things, but I can't. Therefore, I think conservatives should STFU about planned parenthood as long as I have to keep funding needless foreign wars
Posted Image

You have received an infraction at SECTalk Forums.
Reason: Inappropriate Language and Going Off The Deep End ~ GAMECOCK_FAN

Just another ho hum racial and political day on SECTalk, nothing to see here. ~ Tider27

Best Rivalry on SECTalk? "NYIH vs everybody else in the Political Forum..." ~ DELTOR