Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Post-Birth Abortions

* * * * - 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
107 replies to this topic

The Doctor

The Doctor

Wibbly Wobbley Timey Wimey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postnova, on 18 April 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

MS medicaid and every county health department will provide birth control. They will not pay for tubal ligation and vasectomies though. Poorly thought out I say...

Well perhaps I was wrong on the birth control, Ill concede that but for some reasons (while it may not be a stated policy) seem to be completely against any types of preventative measure at least in the south. How Posted Imageing stupid is abstinence only sex education? Sure it's a hundred percent effect for preventing pregnancy but that doesn't work when you are trying to teach this hormone filled sex machines called teenages/college students. People are going to have sex regardless, so why don't we provide condoms and birth control in every school. The birth control could be got with parental permission, and the condoms for everyone.

I agree also about the vasectomy and tubal ligation. Hell make it mandatory for some of those folks in the Delta.

GatorHunter

GatorHunter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostThe Doctor, on 18 April 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

Then don't force woman who don't want or are able to support them to carry them. Also how about we make birth control free and available to everyone. Let's also try and get republican states like Mississippi to support something other than abstinence only sex education.

There is a lot we can do to limit these children, but republicans don't like these options.

Ever hear of adoption??  And who do you think is paying for the abortions??  Planned Parenthood gets plenty of our tax money to kill babies.

Birth control is available for free at any county health department...I volunteer at one...heck, we give out condoms and birth control pills by the gross.  Why don't we hold folks who can't afford babies responsible for getting pregnant?

Problem is, Obama has made it too easy to make a living off the government...and it's caught up with us...more folks riding the wagon than pulling it.

GatorHunter

GatorHunter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Example:  I have a patient, she's in her late 20s...she has 2 young children...her husband is on diability...she and both kids are on medicaid.  During her appt, she tells me, "I really want to have another baby...does medicaid cover Clomid?"  Clomid is an ovulation stimulator...anyway, I told her no...medicaid doesn't cover fertility treatments.  I also asked her why in the world would she want another child...she can't afford the ones she has.  She says, "of course I can afford them...they have health insurance thru medicaid...I have plenty of food utlizing food stamps...we're in government subsidized housing...heck, I even have a Obama cell phone and when I get pregnant, I can get WIC to pay for my baby's formula."