Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Tony Stewart. Stop being such a bitch.

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Anyone else watch the race yesterday? I have not seen a ending that exciting in a while, I am a new fan of Joey Lagano seeing as how he took out Hamlin on the last lap even though he wrecked himself as well. As far as Tony goes though, I am sick of him always bitching. On the last restart Joey blocked him clean and he wants to start a brawl. What a joke.

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Wondered what the fuss was about.  I was playing COD.  NASCAR is getting to the point where this stuff is almost scripted.  It's like the WWE, bring in women and let tempers flare.  I like the racing, but letting assholes be assholes for entertainment?  Not my thing.  

Really NASCAR only starts racing in the last 30 laps.  You could let the crew chiefs drive the cars 400 miles and then let the drivers finish the race and it'd be just as exciting.  They have had some off those little 25 lap races strung together and they are pretty entertaining.

Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yeah, I really pay attention at the last 50 laps.

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Don't watch racing, but I saw it on ESPN this morning. I'm not informed enough to know who was in the right in that situation, but I will say Lagano looks like a dickhead.

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
NASCAR is for booger eating sister kissing in breeders
Posted Image

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Joey Logano saying Hamlin "got what he deserved" after he was hospitalized due to the crash Logano caused is extremely shitty. Dude needs to STFU, and after watching the almost-brawl, was hoping Stewart would have knocked him the fck out.

That being said, NASCAR sucks.

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
And for anyone wondering about the Logano/Hamlin feud, last week Denny Hamlin caused Joey Logano to wreck. After the race, Denny apologized to him for the wreck, and Logano refused to accept the apology like a little bitch. Then this week he got revenge, like a little bitch, and sent Denny to the hospital.

Only reason I know this shit is because my parents follow Denny (since we all work at FedEx) and constantly update me on him. I stopped trying to tell them I didn't care about NASCAR because it doesn't seem to affect how often they update me.

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 25 March 2013 - 07:48 AM, said:

Joey Logano saying Hamlin "got what he deserved" after he was hospitalized due to the crash Logano caused is extremely shitty. Dude needs to STFU, and after watching the almost-brawl, was hoping Stewart would have knocked him the fck out.

That being said, NASCAR sucks.

:lanekiffin: that. Hamlin deserved everything he got. He put Logano in the wall last week in a much more deliberate way then what was done this week. Stewart is a little bitch who gets mad when he gets beat legitimately.

Edit* Just cause you say your sorry doesn't mean you get away with whatever you want.

Edited by Hothotz, 25 March 2013 - 07:54 AM.

chunkybeefstu

chunkybeefstu
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
No way!!!!  My guy turns left way more better than yours!!!!!!!!!

Now where did I put my Keystone Light???

:trollface:
GO TIGERS!

Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 25 March 2013 - 07:51 AM, said:

Only reason I know this shit is because my parents follow Denny (since we all work at FedEx) and constantly update me on him. I stopped trying to tell them I didn't care about NASCAR because it doesn't seem to affect how often they update me.

Posted Image

razorhead

razorhead

The Devil You Know

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I have no idea what happened.  All I know is that if I'm driving around in circles at 200mph and somebody intentionally tries to make me wreck I'm gonna do my best beat that SOB until his brains spill out.

Posted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 25 March 2013 - 06:10 AM, said:

Anyone else watch the race yesterday? I have not seen a ending that exciting in a while, I am a new fan of Joey Lagano seeing as how he took out Hamlin on the last lap even though he wrecked himself as well. As far as Tony goes though, I am sick of him always bitching. On the last restart Joey blocked him clean and he wants to start a brawl. What a joke.
Tony Stewart is an old little bitch. Crying because he got cut off. Bitch is RACING. They arent supposed to let you by. ANd FYI he cut off a someone at Talladegha last year. Cause a 30 car pileup. Fuq him. Hes a piss ant. Glad Joey Logano is kicking those older guys asses. Lol Wrecked with Hamilin and still won 6th. Lol

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 8-2 (6-2)

Posted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 25 March 2013 - 07:53 AM, said:

:lanekiffin: that. Hamlin deserved everything he got. He put Logano in the wall last week in a much more deliberate way then what was done this week. Stewart is a little bitch who gets mad when he gets beat legitimately.

Edit* Just cause you say your sorry doesn't mean you get away with whatever you want.
Exactly. And if you watch that wreck, Hamlin turns into logano at the last second causing them both to spin. Hamlin went on a helicopter ride (hope hes ok) Logano went on to get 6th place. Kid can drive lol

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 8-2 (6-2)

Posted Image

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yall don't know shit about nascar

zartan