Magnolia State Thread - The Jimmies, They Rustle - Page 1289 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 1289

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Magnolia State Thread - The Jimmies, They Rustle

* * * * - 5 votes Mississippi State Bulldogs Ole Miss Rebels

21356 replies to this topic

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:

View Postadfalcon, on 09 April 2014 - 08:47 PM, said:

Yeah, I agree that pulling the race card is a douche move.
We all know that OM doesn't have the best past with it, but that doesn't make it okay to bring it up and call us racist at every opportunity.

It's the fact that the claims can be completely unadulterated, baseless, hate filled lies, trying to hurt OUR school, and can go without any punishment. Pisses me off

Swayze Field - Oxford University Stadium

Posted Image

The best damned college baseball experience in the land

Formerly known as RebelFan4Life

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
All us Ole Miss fans are tired of what some think is cute. Truth is it a damaging accusation. The latest bs that occurred at Ole Miss gave an opportunity for the alumni association to do something about the problem no other university ever did. They put their money where their mouth is and put up a $25,000 reward to catch the little prick. That was enough to get attention and make the arrest. It isn't tolerated at Ole Miss and if you try you will be caught, you will be arrested, and you will receive no mercy in court.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

adfalcon

adfalcon

OMAHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMerlinsJizzSack, on 09 April 2014 - 08:53 PM, said:

It's the fact that the claims can be completely unadulterated, baseless, hate filled lies, trying to hurt OUR school, and can go without any punishment. Pisses me off
Just don't let them get in your head.
Anyone who spends a moderate amount of time in Oxford knows that idiotic claims are untrue, no matter how much state fans believe we host daily KKK rallies.

Edited by adfalcon, 09 April 2014 - 09:01 PM.

Posted Image
Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

OLEMAHA!

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
/Hasn't posted in here for a while

/Opens thread

/Reads @bulldawg28's post

Reaction:

Posted Image

Posted Image

" (Dakota) Prescott completed 58.4 percent of his passes in 2013, 11th among the 13 SEC quarterbacks with enough attempts to qualify. He threw 10 touchdowns to seven interceptions, a TD-to-INT ratio more on par with Arkansas' Brandon Allen (13-10) than Manziel. "  -Hugh Kellenburger

Formerly known as FCNDawg

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This could have escalated quickly. But I am kind of happy to see that it hasn't.
Posted Image

adfalcon

adfalcon

OMAHA

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 09 April 2014 - 09:08 PM, said:

This could have escalated quickly. But I am kind of happy to see that it hasn't.
It's because everyone is in a good mood right now it seems.
But just wait, I expect a few more tempers to flare after we beat your ass at dook and y'alls last hope is football  :trollface:
Posted Image

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • Cash:
He's a coward. That's why it didn't escalate more than it did.

Posted Image

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

OLEMAHA!

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMerlinsJizzSack, on 09 April 2014 - 03:35 PM, said:

On the relevant discussion though:

SBW: @1dawgfan09, @JDawg, @nova, whoever else is gonna be there

What's up with this band playing for it? The neighborhood? Never heard of them but figured it would be somebody bigger.

Do y'all know how the weather is suppose to look for the games? I'm really hoping on some drop dead gorgeous weather for Friday and Saturday
Not going to SBW, but I have heard of The Neighborhood.

Back when  102.1 was X 102, they played their hit song "Afraid" a good bit. It's ok, but definitely alternative for sure.
IIRC, X 102 is now 101.3 or 105.1, depending on where you are.

https://www.youtube....h?v=LrWwtU7iyl0

Posted Image

" (Dakota) Prescott completed 58.4 percent of his passes in 2013, 11th among the 13 SEC quarterbacks with enough attempts to qualify. He threw 10 touchdowns to seven interceptions, a TD-to-INT ratio more on par with Arkansas' Brandon Allen (13-10) than Manziel. "  -Hugh Kellenburger

Formerly known as FCNDawg

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMerlinsJizzSack, on 09 April 2014 - 09:13 PM, said:

He's a coward. That's why it didn't escalate more than it did.

I don't think he's a coward. I just think that he accomplished his mission by pissing you off. I used to bug y'all about the race stuff too, but it isn't funny when you realize how deeply it effects people. and that it truly is a sensitive issue.
Posted Image

adfalcon

adfalcon

OMAHA

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Also, loved Bianco's response to a reporter asking him how the big crowd in Starkville will affect them.
He said something along the line of "They are always trying to break records every spring, but we get big crowds in Oxford too. And whether there are 11K here in Swayze or 15K in Starkville, it doesn't matter. We are used to this type of atmosphere, I mean, we have already been on the road against South Carolina and that is just as intimidating."
And before you ask, yes, I am finding small things to talk Posted Image about.
Posted Image

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • Cash:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 09 April 2014 - 09:22 PM, said:

I don't think he's a coward. I just think that he accomplished his mission by pissing you off. I used to bug y'all about the race stuff too, but it isn't funny when you realize how deeply it effects people. and that it truly is a sensitive issue.

Maybe you're right. There was a certain attitude attached to it with y'all though. Like I knew y'all were mostly doing it in the spirit of the rivalry. I can just tell with him it's more than just a simple "make fun of UM" thing. It seems like he genuinely believes that stuff, and it just rubs me the wrong way.

Posted Image

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • Cash:

View Postadfalcon, on 09 April 2014 - 10:03 PM, said:

Also, loved Bianco's response to a reporter asking him how the big crowd in Starkville will affect them.
He said something along the line of "They are always trying to break records every spring, but we get big crowds in Oxford too. And whether there are 11K here in Swayze or 15K in Starkville, it doesn't matter. We are used to this type of atmosphere, I mean, we have already been on the road against South Carolina and that is just as intimidating."
And before you ask, yes, I am finding small things to talk Posted Image about.

Honestly I have found DNF to be more "intimidating", atleast in my opinion.

Carolina Stadium came off as more aesthetic and just really a beautiful ball park. While it's a tough place to play, in the games I've watched it hasn't seemed like the crowd affects the game quite AS much as the ones at DNF, AB, Baum, and Swayze do. Nahmeen?

Edited by MerlinsJizzSack, 09 April 2014 - 10:14 PM.

Posted Image

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • Cash:
And it's really nothing against Carolina Stadium either. If I had to pick a college ballpark to play in, that's probably the one. It really is a beautiful venue and a top of the line facility

I just think there is elite home field advantage in the conference, atmosphere wise, at MSU, OM, Ark, and LSU. With SC being on top of the 2nd tier.

But that's just me

Edited by MerlinsJizzSack, 09 April 2014 - 10:15 PM.

Posted Image

madnaz

madnaz

Where you hidin, Dan?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostA10Rebel, on 09 April 2014 - 08:55 AM, said:

I thought teams couldn' have slogans on the front of the jersey for some reason.

Hell if I was in charge they wouldn't but I guess its all marketing in the end.
WSPreadhead

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMerlinsJizzSack, on 09 April 2014 - 07:44 PM, said:

No Posted Image you asshole. What should you know about our university's policies on minority scholarships and the motive behind them? You have no basis to make that kind of Posted Imageing claim. You're just an ignorant black prick who is doing the same Posted Image plenty of other blacks are doing in today's world.

Yeah, it's pitiful that our university is giving a minority scholarship (helping other people) to people who are known for bitching about everything and blaming everything on race when they don't get their way. That's how the whole Posted Image started.

Race is the most overused, irrelevant, bull Posted Image term in today's society, and y'all are a huge part of the problem. If y'all would Posted Imageing drop it and stop talking about it so much, maybe race wouldn't be such a big deal now. I promise you, most people in this world don't give a Posted Image what color your skin is, but y'all are too stupid or ignorant to realize it

Your mad and stupid. Do you see how easy it is to break a Rhodes scholar? Run along little boy  it's morning wood time and Freeze is calling for his daily sucking from you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mississippi State Bulldogs, Ole Miss Rebels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users