Magnolia State Thread - The Jimmies, They Rustle - Page 784 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 784

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Magnolia State Thread - The Jimmies, They Rustle

* * * * * 4 votes Mississippi State Bulldogs Ole Miss Rebels

19895 replies to this topic

A10Rebel

A10Rebel
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post#ThisisMULLENSstate, on 23 December 2013 - 11:38 AM, said:

http://www.sbnation....cj-johnson-ncaa
http://www.nfl.com/n...-benefits-probe
Also, sorry for not knowing the specifics on the state recruiting shit. But I can bet you that we won't receive any sort of probation, we will have to wait and see.

looks like the NCAA "cleared" Johnson and is commenting on it because it's a "closed" case.

adfalcon

adfalcon

Throw it in the dirt! (DIRT!)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
One of the main reasons I am not in any way worried about any ncaa investigation is because every single inside source I know, and I know quite a few, were never worried about the investigation. Those are the people that have time and time again been right on many things, and proved me wrong, so they have my 100% confidence.

Posted Image

#12 Ole Miss Rebels Baseball

30-12 (10-8)

Next Series: @Kentucky

Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:

View Post#ThisisMULLENSstate, on 23 December 2013 - 11:51 AM, said:

One of the main reasons I am not in any way worried about any ncaa investigation is because every single inside source I know, and I know quite a few, were never worried about the investigation. Those are the people that have time and time again been right on many things, and proved me wrong, so they have my 100% confidence.

Nah man Engie knows more about it than our inside guys. You know this is the EXACT same shit he's spewed months ago. His condescending little know it all "oh you guys think you're off the hook the NCAA is blah blah yada yada"

And NOTHING has happened, like we all said. Engie just keeps wasting his breath and I love it

Swayze Field - Oxford University Stadium

Posted Image

The best damned college baseball experience in the land

Formerly known as RebelFan4Life

A10Rebel

A10Rebel
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postengie, on 23 December 2013 - 11:25 AM, said:

You think the NCAA expedites investigations for you?  Link me to anything they've cleared up in under a year -- if you can?

I guess the NCAA is still investigating whether or not Johnny football should play the 2013 season in lieu of his autograph caper?  Man, I hope he gets to play this season!

Colonel Black Bear

Colonel Black Bear
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Watch out, they are going to flip the Moore twins!  He was 100% sure of that one....

Just last week, Alvin Moore says "1000% committed to Ole Miss".

engie

engie
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostA10Rebel, on 23 December 2013 - 11:51 AM, said:

looks like the NCAA "cleared" Johnson and is commenting on it because it's a "closed" case.

Where has the NCAA commented on anything at all -- other than to say they don't comment on ongoing investigations?

Edited by engie, 23 December 2013 - 12:36 PM.

Posted Image

A10Rebel

A10Rebel
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postengie, on 23 December 2013 - 12:34 PM, said:

Where has the NCAA commented on anything at all -- other than to say they don't comment on ongoing investigations?

I don't see anything to suggest they are still investigating Ole Miss except from one MSU poster on SECtalk. Every other school under investigation has SOMETHING current from an on going NCAA investigation in the news. Not Ole Miss! We're the apparent anomaly out there. The only school according to you and the rest of sports media in the nation, (excluding the NCAA because they don't comment about on going investigations and coincidentally I bet they don't comment on non exsistant investigations either) that just refuses to make any comment about whatever we're under investigation about.

Edited by A10Rebel, 23 December 2013 - 12:45 PM.

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I think several ppl in here are missing something about engie's posts.

Engie is very precise and technical in ALL of his posts. One must pay close attention to wording. I am also usually technical in my posts but not all the time.

Regarding any NCAA invesitgation, Engie may be right guys..........................................it may indeed still be an * Open * investigation.

*= Jackie Sherill's lawsuit against the NCAA for alleged defamation of character is still * Open *.

So yeah guys, just pay close attention to his wording.

Oh, and Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas, all of you bastages. :cheers:

Posted Image

Formerly known as FCNDawg

A10Rebel

A10Rebel
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostForwardRebels, on 23 December 2013 - 12:48 PM, said:

I think several ppl in here are missing something about engie's posts.

Engie is very precise and technical in ALL of his posts. One must pay close attention to wording. I am also usually technical in my posts but not all the time.

Regarding any NCAA invesitgation, Engie may be right guys..........................................it may indeed still be an * Open * investigation.

*= Jackie Sherill's lawsuit against the NCAA for alleged defamation of character is still * Open *.

So yeah guys, just pay close attention to his wording.

Oh, and Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas, all of you bastages. :cheers:

yeah the NCAA is just biding their time with Ole Miss. When did all this go down or start? January? Oregon got dealt with quicker. And when I say dealt with I mean a BJ from the NCAA.

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostA10Rebel, on 23 December 2013 - 12:50 PM, said:

yeah the NCAA is just biding their time with Ole Miss. When did all this go down or start? January? Oregon got dealt with quicker. And when I say dealt with I mean a BJ from the NCAA.
What I am inferring is that Jackie Sherrill's lawsuit is going nowhere, just like these "sanctions". :cheers:
Apologies if I didn't make that clear.

Posted Image

Formerly known as FCNDawg

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Merry flipmas folks
Posted Image

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • Cash:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 23 December 2013 - 01:40 PM, said:

Merry flipmas folks

So do you think Epps ends up at state? Let's have a serious discussion

Swayze Field - Oxford University Stadium

Posted Image

The best damned college baseball experience in the land

Formerly known as RebelFan4Life

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
If you really want to see bear fans lose it, let Dan take a recruit from the wonder boy. The melt will be epic.
Posted Image

engie

engie
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostA10Rebel, on 23 December 2013 - 12:50 PM, said:

No offense -- but this is a terrible example.  Please try harder and get a clue.

Oregon's sanctions were handed down on June 26, 2013.  The investigation officially became public in July of 2011 -- and was about Willie Lyles' role in their recruitment of LeMichael James and Lache Seastrunk.  James signed with them in 2008.  Seastrunk signed with them in 2010.  

But they haven't yet ruled on Ole Miss in 6 months of investigation -- clearly there is nothing to see there**
Posted Image

adfalcon

adfalcon

Throw it in the dirt! (DIRT!)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postengie, on 23 December 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

No offense -- but this is a terrible example.  Please try harder and get a clue.

Oregon's sanctions were handed down on June 26, 2013.  The investigation officially became public in July of 2011 -- and was about Willie Lyles' role in their recruitment of LeMichael James and Lache Seastrunk.  James signed with them in 2008.  Seastrunk signed with them in 2010.  

But they haven't yet ruled on Ole Miss in 6 months of investigation -- clearly there is nothing to see there**
The investigations started in January, it's been 11 months #doyourresearch #nitpicking ** :trollface:

Posted Image

#12 Ole Miss Rebels Baseball

30-12 (10-8)

Next Series: @Kentucky

Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mississippi State Bulldogs, Ole Miss Rebels

3 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users