tennessee - SEC Basketball Talk - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

tennessee

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

kbugsdad

kbugsdad
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
if vols go out early in sec or even ncaa tournament if they get in,do you think every one will be  calling for bruce pearl again and who would you want coaching us next year. myself i really like pearl but i think cunzo has done good enough that you should keep him. If he keeps hearing pearls name do you think another sec team maybe miss state could make a run at him. How good could next years team be with maymon and these underclassman

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postkbugsdad, on 11 March 2013 - 11:32 AM, said:

if vols go out early in sec or even ncaa tournament if they get in,do you think every one will be  calling for bruce pearl again and who would you want coaching us next year. myself i really like pearl but i think cunzo has done good enough that you should keep him. If he keeps hearing pearls name do you think another sec team maybe miss state could make a run at him. How good could next years team be with maymon and these underclassman
I doubt Martin is on the hotseat. No way they bring back Pearl regardless of what he's given them. If Auburn, UGA, or OM were smart they'd go after Pearl. I highly doubt MSU is gonna fire Rick Ray after one season.
Posted Image

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This isn't a serious question
Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
No way in hell UT fires Cuonzo.  He's done surprisingly well, at least from what I expected.  He just needs to get you guys more consistent.  You've proven you can hang with the big dogs.  Other than Georgia last week I can't remember you guys losing a game to a horrible team this year.  Maybe he's building things...maybe this is as good as it'll get.  No idea what your recruiting class looks like for next year.
"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

Matt

Matt

NashVol

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Doesn't Pearl still have another year on his show cause anyway?

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yep.  Not eligible til next year.
"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

Mentofresh

Mentofresh

Alt-na-Shellach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Bruce Pearl?

lol, no thanks Jeff

Posted Image