Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Veterans Receive Letters From VA Prohibiting Ownership or Purchase of Firearms

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
56 replies to this topic

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgy_Style, on 24 February 2013 - 10:08 PM, said:

That's kind of what this thread is about.

Yeah, I was the one sending out those letters. No, he was saying I'm bias against the armed services. That's what he was implying

Edited by NextYearIsHere, 24 February 2013 - 10:10 PM.

Posted Image

You have received an infraction at SECTalk Forums.
Reason: Inappropriate Language and Going Off The Deep End ~ GAMECOCK_FAN

Just another ho hum racial and political day on SECTalk, nothing to see here. ~ Tider27

Best Rivalry on SECTalk? "NYIH vs everybody else in the Political Forum..." ~ DELTOR

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNextYearIsHere, on 24 February 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

Yeah, I was the one sending out those letters. No, he was saying I'm bias against the armed services. That's what he was implying

Where do you get that?

bmccall, on 17 July 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Our phenominal fan base and support is our tradition. Unfortunately winning isnt.

Alabama claims the 1941 season as a national championship, even though they finished the season with a 9-2 record, including losses to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt, and were ranked #20 in the final AP poll.

I rape and pillage your village, women and children - Jay Z, Obama's BFF

Posted Image

“Real change can happen only when we commit ourselves to rebuilding civil society in America, meaning a society based on family, religion, civic and social institutions, and peaceful cooperation through markets.” -Ron Paul

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgy_Style, on 24 February 2013 - 10:15 PM, said:

Where do you get that?

Adult reading comprehension skills.
Posted Image

Just another ho hum racial and political day on SECTalk, nothing to see here. ~ Tider27

Best Rivalry on SECTalk? "NYIH vs everybody else in the Political Forum..." ~ DELTOR

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNextYearIsHere, on 24 February 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

Adult reading comprehension skills.

Looks like EC was right, between you and Zartan, you can't carry on a conversation without insults. How unfortunate.

Our phenominal fan base and support is our tradition. Unfortunately winning isnt.

Alabama claims the 1941 season as a national championship, even though they finished the season with a 9-2 record, including losses to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt, and were ranked #20 in the final AP poll.

Posted Image

“Real change can happen only when we commit ourselves to rebuilding civil society in America, meaning a society based on family, religion, civic and social institutions, and peaceful cooperation through markets.” -Ron Paul

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgy_Style, on 24 February 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:

Looks like EC was right, between you and Zartan, you can't carry on a conversation without insults. How unfortunate.

That's not an insult. I just know when I someone is trying to paint me as a military hating liberal... That thing kinda happens a lot around here.
Posted Image

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNextYearIsHere, on 24 February 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

That's not an insult. I just know when I someone is trying to paint me as a military hating liberal... That thing kinda happens a lot around here.

If you voted for Obama, you at the very least support a military hating liberal.

Posted Image

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgy_Style, on 24 February 2013 - 10:45 PM, said:

If you voted for Obama, you at the very least support a military hating liberal.

Complains about people being insulting.

Insults people for who they voted for.

Irony much?
Posted Image

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNextYearIsHere, on 24 February 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

Complains about people being insulting.

Insults people for who they voted for.

Irony much?

Saying someone voted for Obama is the ultimate insult. I sincerely apologize for saying you voted for Obama.

Edited by Dawgy_Style, 24 February 2013 - 10:53 PM.

Posted Image

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgy_Style, on 24 February 2013 - 10:50 PM, said:

Saying someone voted for Obama is the ultimate insult. I sincerely apologize for saying you voted for Obama.

Hmmm. Voting your beliefs is never a bad thing. I'm sorry you had to settle.
Posted Image

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNextYearIsHere, on 24 February 2013 - 11:03 PM, said:

Hmmm. Voting your beliefs is never a bad thing. I'm sorry you had to settle.

You voted for your beliefs, and you voted for a military hating liberal. Does that make you a military hating liberal?

Posted Image

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgy_Style, on 24 February 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

You voted for your beliefs, and you voted for a military hating liberal. Does that make you a military hating liberal?

He hates them so much he brings them home. What an asshole
Posted Image

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNextYearIsHere, on 24 February 2013 - 11:11 PM, said:

He hates them so much he brings them home. What an asshole

-Drone strikes ordered by Obama killed close to 200 innocents in 2012, this creates hatred and resentment for our troops in the middle east and leads to retaliation.

-Obama's administration refused to classify the Ft. Hood attack as a terrorist attack and thus denied the victims of Purple Hearts and proper financial benefits.

Posted Image

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgy_Style, on 24 February 2013 - 11:22 PM, said:

-Drone strikes ordered by Obama killed close to 200 innocents in 2012, this creates hatred and resentment for our troops in the middle east and leads to retaliation.

-Obama's administration refused to classify the Ft. Hood attack as a terrorist attack and thus denied the victims of Purple Hearts and proper financial benefits.

Seriously... You're just terrible at this. Go home. It isn't even fun beating you anymore. Drones causing retaliation against troops? Terrorist attack by an American citizen in the military that flips out right before he's deployed...

Seriously. You're terrible at this. I can argue your points better than you can.
Posted Image

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNextYearIsHere, on 24 February 2013 - 11:38 PM, said:

Seriously... You're just terrible at this. Go home. It isn't even fun beating you anymore. Drones causing retaliation against troops? Terrorist attack by an American citizen in the military that flips out right before he's deployed...

Seriously. You're terrible at this. I can argue your points better than you can.

Do you believe these people don't retaliate? Wasn't 9/11 supposed to be a response to Clinton's air strikes in(I believe) Afghanistan when he was being impeached?

American citizens can be terrorists according to Obama when he wants to assassinate them without trial, why cant a Muslim, middle east sympathizer be a terrorist?

Posted Image

ECDawg

ECDawg
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgy_Style, on 24 February 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:

It's entrenched throughout the body of liberalism, rooted even stronger in the liberal mainstream media...

“I always thought it was the Archie Bunkers of the world, the right-wingers of world, who were more resistant and more closed-minded about hearing the other side,” he said. “In fact, what I have learned is, in a very painful way — and I can open this shirt and show you the scars and the knife wounds — is that it is big media institutions who are identifiably more liberal to left-leaning who will shut you down, stab you and kill you, fire you, if they perceive that you are not telling the story in the way that they want it told.” - Juan Williams

http://dailycaller.c.../#ixzz2Lud4Jf7q

The attacks almost always commence in increasing force when the inabilty to refute the argument made against the liberal position is reached.....in most cases, it's entirely predictable, like clockwork.

Edited by ECDawg, 25 February 2013 - 06:27 AM.

Posted Image

S&C for championship football at UGA has returned to the proven Kasay way.