Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

new helmet to helmet rules

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

OLE MISS BY DAMN!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
As always, you can thank the pansy-ass NFFL for this crap.Damned trickle-down effects....

(3) Ole Miss Rebels  7-0  (4-0)

- "The worst thing a coach can do is stand pat and think the things that worked yesterday will win tomorrow. Intelligent changes must be made."  - Coach Johnny Vaught

Posted Image

Posted Image

MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostForwardRebels, on 20 February 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

As always, you can thank the pansy-ass NFFL for this crap.Damned trickle-down effects....

I was just about to post something to that effect... until I flipped to page 2 and saw you beat me to it :ninja:

I think we will see even more trickle-down pussification over the next 5 years as well...

Edited by MizzouMark, 20 February 2013 - 08:09 PM.

Posted Image
Credit: Justin King

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I hope they add a rule for a "pee pee break"

bmccall, on 17 July 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Our phenominal fan base and support is our tradition. Unfortunately winning isnt.

Alabama claims the 1941 season as a national championship, even though they finished the season with a 9-2 record, including losses to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt, and were ranked #20 in the final AP poll.

I rape and pillage your village, women and children - Jay Z, Obama's BFF

Posted Image

“Real change can happen only when we commit ourselves to rebuilding civil society in America, meaning a society based on family, religion, civic and social institutions, and peaceful cooperation through markets.” -Ron Paul

gchamblee

gchamblee
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
what bothers me most is they havent discussed what flavor of snowcones the players will get after the game. i prefer cherry. best part is, you get a whole snowcone even if you only play half the game.

MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postgchamblee, on 21 February 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

what bothers me most is they havent discussed what flavor of snowcones the players will get after the game. i prefer cherry. best part is, you get a whole snowcone even if you only play half the game.

Do the walk-ons at least get half a snow cone for showing up? I mean that's how society is supposed to work amirite?
Posted Image
Credit: Justin King

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Last year I saw a lot of helmet to helmet because the man about to be tackled lowered his head. Is this rule gonna be like face masking and only count against the defense?

i mention face masking cause of stiff arming to the face mask.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Might as well start equipping everybody with flag football belts and/or purses

I guess fans will go out on the field at halftime replacing divots and sipping tea and eating watercrest sammiches.

You play football and you know you're going to get hit. The pussification of the sport is getting nauseating.
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postgchamblee, on 21 February 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

Luv me some Brian Regan!