Alabama Drug Bust - Page 6 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 6

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Alabama Drug Bust

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
81 replies to this topic

Colonel Black Bear

Colonel Black Bear
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHobnailedBoots, on 20 February 2013 - 08:59 AM, said:

Well cannabis doesn't just pop out of the soil overnight, either. Certain alcohols like moonshine are easy as hell to make .But most people don't bother because it's much easier to buy it. The same would be true if marijuana were a legal, regulated commodity .

Certainly a possiblity.  But marijuana is one of the more durable and easiest crops to grow in the world FWIW.

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostColonel Black Bear, on 20 February 2013 - 09:00 AM, said:

Certainly a possiblity.  But marijuana is one of the more durable and easiest crops to grow in the world FWIW.

Which is why the United States is missing out on an IMMENSE source of revenue. Do you know how much of a dent we could put in the national debt if marijuana had a tax on it like cigarettes?

Colonel Black Bear

Colonel Black Bear
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHobnailedBoots, on 20 February 2013 - 09:01 AM, said:

Which is why the United States is missing out on an IMMENSE source of revenue. Do you know how much of a dent we could put in the national debt if marijuana had a tax on it like cigarettes?

Forgive me for continuing to disagree, but I trust that this government will find some way to Posted Image that up.  It's just too good to be true.

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHobnailedBoots, on 20 February 2013 - 09:01 AM, said:

This is pretty much the only reason why I think marijuana being legalized could be good. Maybe it would distract the government from taxing sugary foods and drinks like they want to right now...
R.I.P Philip Luzenkirchen, recipient of Neil Caudle's first career TD pass.

Auburn > Arkanlawls

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Posted Image

shamoan

shamoan

Technique is a crutch for the talentless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 19 February 2013 - 10:50 PM, said:

Oh I speed all the time, and when I got my two tickets I didn't bitch or whine like a baby because I KNEW I was speeding. Again, my point is that if you knowingly break the law and get caught, you have nobody to blame but yourself. Complaining about the police isn't the issue. It's not the police's fault I got a speeding ticket for driving 90 MPH; it was my fault for driving 90 MPH.

Your second paragraph is pretty much exactly what I said in my posts following the one you quoted.

my problem is not with the crime, its with the punishment.  essentially, i think its overboard for a victimless crime and im not blaming the cops (they are just doing their job), just the justice system.

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postshamoan, on 20 February 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

my problem is not with the crime, its with the punishment.  essentially, i think its overboard for a victimless crime and im not blaming the cops (they are just doing their job), just the justice system.

And I'm not disagreeing with you there, but again, it's the law and the people busted knew it was the law. They can't be too upset.
R.I.P Philip Luzenkirchen, recipient of Neil Caudle's first career TD pass.

Auburn > Arkanlawls