Ogletree arrested - Page 3 - Georgia Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Ogletree arrested

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

A. Pilgrim

A. Pilgrim
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
my mistake, everyone...

i'll wait until the summer for current UGA student athletes to have their issues and comment then.

Posted Image

Posted Image

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostThe Dude, on 19 February 2013 - 02:32 PM, said:

my mistake, everyone...

i'll wait until the summer for current UGA student athletes to have their issues and comment then.

Yeah, cause then it will matter, because they're playing football for us and will either be suspended/let go..... thus actually RELATED to football.

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Garcia was PLAYING for Carolina the umpteen times he was caught,suspended and re-instated. Ogletree was suspended twice for off the field problems and paid for such with  six games on the bench. Now, Ogletree has messed and isn't on Georgia's team. I feel sorry for Ogletree for the simple fact hes a beast and a heckuva football player. As far as the arrest, its a moot point as far the Georgia program. Knowing Richt, hes probably been in touch with him and tried to talk some sense into him. This will cost him draft wise and in his pocket. I hope he wakes up.

I gotta funny feeling Garcias an assistant produce manager in a Publix supermarket.

Edited by CrimsoNation713, 19 February 2013 - 03:32 PM.

"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

GAMECOCK_FAN

GAMECOCK_FAN
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 19 February 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

I gotta funny feeling Garcias an assistant produce manager in a Publix supermarket.
I heard he's pumping gas at a filling station.  At least according to Lane Kiffin. :lol:

Edited by GAMECOCK_FAN, 19 February 2013 - 03:34 PM.

2014 Football (0-0, 0-0)
8/28/14 Texas A&M; 9/6/14 East Carolina; 9/13/14 Georgia; 9/20/14 at Vanderbilt; 9/27/14 Missouri; 10/4/14 at Kentucky; 10/18/14 Furman; 10/25/14 at Auburn; 11/1/14 Tennessee; 11/15/14 at Florida; 11/22/14 South Alabama; 11/29/14 at Clemson

2014 Baseball (44-18, 18-12)

2013-14 Basketball (14-20, 5-13)

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGAMECOCK_FAN, on 19 February 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

I heard he's pumping gas at a filling station.  At least according to Lane Kiffin... who will probably be pumping right alongside him in a few short years. :lol:

Edited for accuracy. ;)
Posted Image