Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Have they smoked us out another Pope yet?

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

Squealliam Fatner

Squealliam Fatner

'Cause I'm Captain Kirk, bitch. That's why...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostErnest T, on 18 February 2013 - 07:38 PM, said:

Great thread.
Aren't they always?

MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postpondwater jack, on 18 February 2013 - 09:36 AM, said:

no. i am not mod material yet.

Who caees if the next Pope is black.  i dont think that will cause problems..  now missouri mark....who dates a Mormon...and who will eventually be made to wear that collar....dont have a dog in this fight....he dont need to way in. imo...

For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
Posted Image
Credit: Justin King

pondwater jack

pondwater jack

on the twittler @PondwaterJack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzouMark, on 18 February 2013 - 08:39 PM, said:

For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
now....like i said....she wears the pants and probly has old Mark a little plad dress that she calls his "kilt" or something...but you boys seen it.  he didnt challenge what Jack Blasingsme had to say (ill bet she reads this stuff...he knows better than to make her mad)....do I understandit? no.  i dont uneerstand a man being subservant to a squaw!    but there is men that  wear that collar and had over EVER DIME...maybe get an allowance out of it....how much you get a week Mark?!  $25...$50?!  

well i have done some bad things. i have. but i dont cowtow to any squaw and i dont hide behind some dude in a superhero costume that goes on the radio (writin lies) a toutin himself as the most famous gay trole on the message boreds!  HELL I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A TROLE IS OR DOES!  

Why would he promote himself as a gay trole?  What does that have to do with any of this anyway?!  

Well i think i am gonna hit the hay.  wore out!  may have one more drink to hrlp me sleep

j holly

Squealliam Fatner

Squealliam Fatner

'Cause I'm Captain Kirk, bitch. That's why...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

I'm pretty sure this piece has been posted by @Wade Wilson before...

MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSquealliam Fatner, on 18 February 2013 - 10:39 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure this piece has been posted by @Wade Wilson before...

I'm sure he won't mind :cheers:
Posted Image
Credit: Justin King

pondwater jack

pondwater jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The little man that wears a dress and his friend the gay trole....what a helluva pair.  SECTALK....you should be proud of those two carrying the banner...

pondwater jack

pondwater jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
one more thing....if you want to be known as the Gay Trole of SECtalk....or Pink Trole of SEctalk.....whatevrr good enough...but leave the Gay pride thing out of it!!!  March in your parades Wade.... MARCH DAMMIT!!! TILL YOUR FEET BLEED..  .march wearing nithing but BLACK LEATHER THONG andbbeing led around by another man.....on a lease and a studded dog collar round your neck!!!!   But leave that crap outta here.  I DONT CARE TO WATCH YOU RAM YOUR GAY PRIDE DOWN EVERONES NECK!  

If you want lay and mix seed with another man do it in private.

j holly

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan

Hail State!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
There is white smoke. The new pope will be announced later today.

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
announced already
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

pondwater jack

pondwater jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
well...anotherone smoked out.  Like a armadillo out of a corn crib!  There he went!  Runnin for cover.  

J. Holly

A. Pilgrim

A. Pilgrim
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

For all intensive purposes

LOL

Posted Image

Posted Image