Have they smoked us out another Pope yet? - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Have they smoked us out another Pope yet?

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

pondwater jack

pondwater jack

on the twittler @PondwaterJack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
How much longer. I may change over to Minnow muncher.   am on the outs right now with HHBBC&DR&MG.  different philosophies.  dont ask.  

j holly

Edited by pondwater jack, 17 February 2013 - 07:17 PM.

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image
Posted Image

You have received an infraction at SECTalk Forums.
Reason: Inappropriate Language and Going Off The Deep End ~ GAMECOCK_FAN

Just another ho hum racial and political day on SECTalk, nothing to see here. ~ Tider27

Best Rivalry on SECTalk? "NYIH vs everybody else in the Political Forum..." ~ DELTOR

pondwater jack

pondwater jack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNextYearIsHere, on 17 February 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

Posted Image
I don't kmow how i could be ANY clearer.  I asked if there was a new pope yet.  Plain and simple.  I didn't claim to be Godzilla or the man that invented peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  I just asked if there was a new Pope!

Yes or no would do.  You don't have to invoke Jackie Chan.  

and you lickspittles don't have to high five hime for it.  Especially you candyassed Wade.  

Just answer the question.  

I am starting to think some of the regulars here couldnt cut it at SecRant and came here for refuse.  

J. Holly

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image

w00k

w00k
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Everyone knows that an evening at Red Lobster is no small affair. I press my jeans, put on my finest hair product, and drench myself in a musky cologne. Hell, I may even shine up my wing tipped shoes, for I am going to Red Lobster. I strut through the door with my finest lady on my arm and throw up two fingers to the Hostess. I glide past the lobster tank with ease knowing that yet again I will not be eating a red lobster at Red Lobster (who would). I take a seat and before the waiter asks us for our drinks I request 20 cheddar bay biscuits. It's such a bold move that music stops, glasses clink, and everyone in a 5 yard radius gasps in disbelief/shock. Even my company gives me a look of concern. The waiter says " s..sir are you sure?". I don't sweat one bit and I tell that waiter to step and make with the cbb's. he comes back with three baskets filled with biscuits (7 in 2 and 6 in another). I thank the waiter. Then I go straight baller!!!! I'm pounding biszcuits left and right. Smashing them in old dudes faces, rubbing them between my ladies titties, telling the waiter to Posted Image off. I cause a ruckus, only get cbb's, don't pay a dime, and leave with my girl plus three more.That's generally what happens every time I go to Red Lobster, I've gotten banned from 33 locations.

I tell you this to let you that Cheddar Bay Biscuit shrimp sandwhiches are without a doubt the most ballerest thing a baller could ball at Red Lobster.

Posted Image

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Gee jack, I thought you would concentrate on being a mod here before you start campaigning to become his Holiness
Posted Image

jthomas666

jthomas666

This Space for Rent

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postpondwater jack, on 17 February 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

I don't kmow how i could be ANY clearer.  I asked if there was a new pope yet.  Plain and simple.  I didn't claim to be Godzilla or the man that invented peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  I just asked if there was a new Pope!

and you lickspittles don't have to high five hime for it.  Especially you candyassed Wade.  

I am starting to think some of the regulars here couldnt cut it at SecRant and came here for refuse.  

J. Holly
The old pope is still in office--his resignation doesn't take effect until Feb 28.  Usually, the Conclave of Cardinals doesn't begin deliberations until 15-21 days after the pope leaved office; however, that's because they have to travel to Rome after the pope dies.  There's talk of beginning the conclave sooner this time, as they know the pope is resigning.

That might happen , but given the church's fondness for tradition, it's highly unlikely that they will begin deliberations until the resignation date.
Posted Image

Testimonials:

"very fair, very funny, very condemnatory"  -- Harlan Ellison
"That dumbass with the Kermit avatar" -- razorhead

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Bunch of family were gathering up at my uncles place, i usually dont go to these events much because i got better things to do but i said fuk it why not i got nothing to do tonight anyways. Rock up there lookin good got some tight pants on showing off my bulge, right away all the females in my family start eye fuking me hard and back in the day i mightve blushed or some shiit but now i was just staring at them and mentally undressing them. Were all just chilling having some beers and eating some bbq when my cousin whos this 20 year old try hard college punk starts acting like a wise ass the way he was speaking to me, i didnt crack a smile though and just gave him a death stare, he kinda stfu for a bit.

But then later on were in front of my hot nieces and cousins when he starts calling me fat and do i even lift, he didnt know i was bulking and that my gains were through the roof. He then lifted his shirt up and showed his abs to the girls, lmao i was like bro wut do u weigh like 150 pounds and started laughing telling him if this was prison id be smacking my dick on him. He got all serious now and tried to act like a hard ass and said "well this isnt prison so wachu gonna do?"

I called him on his bluff though and looked at the ground and began to concentrate on the cycle i was on, the dbol, test, and tren started to flow all throughout my body in a furious manner and my testicles shriveled up for the moment. My veins started popping out and my muscles flexing uncontrollably, i turned a healthy shade of red and lifted my head to face him, everything was changing colors around me and i heard my family saying "yo wtf is happening to jeff, omg get out his face" they were tellin my cousin. He just started laughing and saying shiit like "ha ha i knew u was gonna punk out homeboy!" I start to violently shake and hallucinate.

All this energy at this point could not be contained, suddently i heard a loud ringing in my ears and BOOM i palmed the back of his head with one hand thanks to my powerful grip and dragged him over to the grill and jammed his face right into the grill, he started screaming like a bish and i pulled his pants down and penetrated him through his boxers. I lifted him over my shoulder and began to run as the smell of his burning flesh made me more erect, once i was up to full speed i began to spin and then I shotput this little sucker into the neighbors back yard while letting out a war cry like xena alalalalalalalalaaaaaaa. Suddently i was back in reality and realized wut i had done, my family was in shock and all i could do was ask for a beer, i sat down in a lawn chair while my family attended to my cousin, not sure why he was most certainly dead. My balls grew back to normal size and i had gained 2 pounds of lean muscle.
all your bases are belong to us

MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to test the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.
Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them breaks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.
I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.
Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.
When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 07840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."
This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.
There can be only one.

Edited by MizzouMark, 18 February 2013 - 06:32 AM.

2013 SEC EAST CHAMPS.... M-I-Z!!!!

Posted Image

A. Pilgrim

A. Pilgrim
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postpondwater jack, on 17 February 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

J. Holly

Really? Thats what you were asking here? It is as simple as that?

View Postpondwater jack, on 17 February 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

How much longer. I may change over to Minnow muncher.   am on the outs right now with HHBBC&DR&MG.  different philosophies.  dont ask.  

j holly

Posted Image

Posted Image

rwspear

rwspear

game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
its gonna be an African cardinal and I cant wait to watch the hypocrites lose their Posted Imageing mind

virgil caine is the name

i served on the danville train

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Nb4 wook shows up for a smoke out
all your bases are belong to us

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• ╬ťoderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this shit now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

pondwater jack

pondwater jack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
no. i am not mod material yet.

Who caees if the next Pope is black.  i dont think that will cause problems..  now missouri mark....who dates a Mormon...and who will eventually be made to wear that collar....dont have a dog in this fight....he dont need to way in. imo...