Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Aaron Fiitt(BA) per season field of 64...

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
UF and FSU are falling off the grid this year.
Miami is banished to fourth fiddle behind UCF now. That is good at least.

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You aint giving me grief.  Truths truth

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's here again, folks. Imagine back to the all of the childhood summers you spent in the back yard naked to the waist and barefoot, sweat pouring down your forehead, cutting the grime of a childhood summer day in wild and breaking streaks, as you waited for a pitch--with a tennis ball that one of you just happened to stumble on no less--from your boy on a makeshift mound. First base was somebody's shoe, second base a tree root, third some other sundry item, and home was where everybody wanted to be......Home. That's the whole object of the game, guys--coming home.

What is home without baseball?
Posted Image

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:

View Postengie, on 14 February 2013 - 11:35 PM, said:

Bad thing is...this guy was a STUD on the field for them that shoved it up our ass for his 3 years there... and he was a lifelong MSU fan prior to attending OM.  Had bigtime offers from everybody, with OM and South Carolina on him the hardest.  

Polk told him to come visit in October and they'd talk about an offer(the early signing period is MONTHS before this, basically meaning the dude would have had to pass on the OM/SC offers for a MSU offer he wasn't guaranteed to ever get).  He loved Dan McDonnell and went to OM...

And THAT instance and the many just like it is how OM built the palace right up the road -- largely on the backs of MS kids that wanted to go to MSU(prior to Bianco OM baseball was a JOKE in state), but the zero recruiting nature of Polk 2 opened pandora's box...and we'll never be able to truly close it again.

I'm guessing your source is Stephen head. Nice source if so

Swayze Field - Oxford University Stadium

Posted Image

The best damned college baseball experience in the land

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
I do hope Chris Ellis has improved as much as they say he has in the offseason. If we have a true stud emerge for Sunday to go along with Wahl and Mayers, we'll be pretty good. Bats have to show up though for anything to happen. Ill be skeptical till I see improvement

Swayze Field - Oxford University Stadium

Posted Image

The best damned college baseball experience in the land

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
We used to have some epic games as a kid. 7 on 7. An old Eason bat and some beat up tennis balls. Had a few good brawls as well. Man we had some talent on those pickup teams. A few went on to play d1 ball.

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 15 February 2013 - 10:38 AM, said:

We used to have some epic games as a kid. 7 on 7. An old Eason bat and some beat up tennis balls. Had a few good brawls as well. Man we had some talent on those pickup teams. A few went on to play d1 ball.

LOL. If hit the bat just right, you could knock a tennis ball for a ways. We played with everything we could find. We have used an old hoe handle as a bat. You know I was a little country boy growing up.

Edited by 1dawgfan09, 15 February 2013 - 11:00 AM.

Posted Image

BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStallingsBaldSpot, on 13 February 2013 - 01:34 PM, said:

It's just for fans really. I wonder if players actually pay attention to these.

Kendall Rogers sent out this tweet a few moments ago:

"Working on projected 64: National seeds in order include #UNC #Arkansas #Stanford #Vandy #NCState #UCLA #LSU #Louisville. #TCU would be 9."

His looks quite different than Aaron Fitt's
TCU was picked to finish 2nd in the Big 12 and only got 3 first place votes in the preseason poll.
Striker.jpg

#4 Oklahoma 4-0 (1-0) @ #25 TCU 3-0 Oct 4th

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 15 February 2013 - 11:05 AM, said:

TCU was picked to finish 2nd in the Big 12 and only got 3 first place votes in the preseason poll.

I think TCU is the best top to bottom in the B12 this year. Who got voted ahead of them? Only team I could possibly see is Oklahoma

BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 15 February 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

I think TCU is the best top to bottom in the B12 this year. Who got voted ahead of them? Only team I could possibly see is Oklahoma

OU
TCU
Texas
Baylor
Striker.jpg

#4 Oklahoma 4-0 (1-0) @ #25 TCU 3-0 Oct 4th

Pokssousimi

Pokssousimi
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
With the whole point of much of it being about the fun and taking us out of the norm, but not the karaoke aspect we saw happen in the TV series at inappropriate times, what we get here fits in well either at the start of the larger storyline or at the end very passionate musician I wanted to take up singing lessons in my spare time touched the lives of so many in different ways, and it was my pleasure to work with Joe for the past five years Coach Factory Best Sellers: 66 Simple Secrets to Save Your Sanity There are many different types of therapy, some of which may be, in content, quite similar to life coaching Surprisingly enough I had a lot of difficulty playing this game and through my frustration I started to realize how much fun it was
With the whole point of much of it being about the fun and taking us out of the norm, but not the karaoke aspect we saw happen in the TV series at inappropriate times, what we get here fits in well either at the start of the larger storyline or at the end The resorts have playgrounds, swimming pools, water parks, barbecue areas and scheduled theme weekends Use topographic map functionality to find elevation, print high resolution maps, save a PNG, or just learn the topography around Lake Somerville State Park official coach factory outlet online sale Anyway, since my DS loves baseball so much and I think he would like to play on the HS baseball team, I'm thinking maybe he should go and take some private lessons so that 5 years from now he has a chance to make the HS baseball team The biggest benefit I've received from the weight loss is my energy It is often said about John Schurmann, "you are outstanding in helping me, making me feel calm, giving me new skills to handle my situation, giving me know hope, a new outlook and a sense of adventure"
Jones is solid and likable as Danny, as well as being quite impressive when he's out on the field AIRE motor coach and RV resorts are in Utah and Washington state In some states you will not be required to get a learner's permit and instead must qualify for a driver's permit right away coachonlinesalee.com While a good portion of it deals with a mild attack and combat situation with some Linebarrels getting involved, it's really not the main focus that really works for it I believe everything in life is a heart issue and having hearts around me reminds me to keep my heart clear To do this, expand your stomach and chest when inhaling
returning to his title character though we can expect more announcements as we near the production next Spring But he is capable of teaching Steven a thing or 2 about baseball The sports brand Speedo is of course on top of the list cheap coach outlet This, my friend, is the karaoke party-the best party in the world Brenham, TX (Road Biking)This ride starts on the east side of town at "the little creamery in Brenham," as the Blue Bell Creameries refers to itself I was born in August, my brother in September, and my sister in early December
"You've got 50 percent of the public thinking Capetillo and Margarito were cheating and 50 percent who don't think it The Red Dog Inn is located in the town of Terrace Bay on Highway 17, boasting the only salad bar on the north shore of Lake Superior in its restaurant, which also features spectacular views of the lake Certainly if you want every comfort and make your travelling experience everlasting you have to make some efforts in finding the supreme coach hire agency beforehand so that you can get unmatched transportation and other related services Coach Outlet Online Time after time each failed jump re-spawned the bad guys ready to kill my ass over and over again However, you must work inordinately hard to get into fish on this water However, because of their impressive self-motivation and competitive nature, triathletes may be reluctant to hire a coach to help them prepare for the big day
Soon her appointment book was overflowing with students and professional vocalists as well as celebrity clients and she decided to dedicate herself to coaching full time Compare Inquire what is in there for you: When you have found some good names then it is time to compare and the easiest way is to search on the internet websites of the companies In addition to Qigong Coaching that I pioneered in 2002, I also offer Dream Yoga Coaching that integrates the ancient Tibetan art dedicated to lucid dreaming with the modern methodology of coaching, which can empower you to integrate the lucid states of consciousness into your daily life coachpursessalee.com Humming is a vocalization technique that helps warm up the soft pallet The only difference this time seems to be the possible arc between Deb and Quinn Stick to one change at a time though, then create for another week or so

Pokssousimi

Pokssousimi
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
What managers need to do is take the marching orders and communicate a plan to their staff for executing the initiative with the manager herself leading the charge Build a Portfolio-You should begin building a portfolio as early as possible The manufacturers of these gigantic looking and scintillating buses include Plaxton, Neoplan, and Marcopolo among others Coach Factory But the holiday was not over, our next stop was a real treat, being Avebury where we walked around the stone circle Today his friend was over and the two of them went outside and pitched to each other and then had a baseball catch Indeed, an effective New York life coach will help you not only discover and clarify the goals you would like to achieve through a process that involves both self-discovery and teamwork, but can help you develop skills that allow you to develop your own insights, strategies, and solutions
However, the wonderful side about weight training is you'll get better muscle mass Several limousine service providers have coach bus NYC facilities for their respected customers nowadays After completing his wrestling career, Hruska continued to serve the sport as a coach at all levels, including youth, high school and college Coach Factory Outlet The next time your friends are over, it will be a nice conversation piece It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment -Orchestrate continuous improvement in quality of performance
Research Several Schools-Don limit yourself to one school And all my friends are just trying to figure out ways of getting out of watching the damn game However, it doesn't happen overnight, and it doesn't happen because you got in on the ground floor of the latest fad business opportunity coachonlinesalee.com She should make sure you change exercises that target individual muscle groups every few weeks to avoid overuse injuries and promote a balanced physical development For an extended stay around Terrace Bay, the Jackfish Lake Motel offers several efficiency cottages with fully-equipped kitchenettes This is vital in Rugby because it will enhance your agility and speed
, which designs, produces and markets classic American accessories, announced today its initial public offering of 7,380,000 shares of common stock at $16 a share First-place finishers: Pauline Macias, 7- and 8-year-olds, lightweight girls; Carleigh Hobson, 7-8, medium-weight girls; Matthew Beran, 7-8, lightweight boys; Shayla Blair, 11-12, heavyweight girls; Chris Neely, 13-14, medium-weight boys; Wesley Esparza His teams have also qualified for the NCAA Division III Championship in five of the last six seasons, as of 2010 Coach Outlet According to Mom's Team, kids might have a different perspective of the problem The fare is about $189 and ferries run every 90 minutes or so "Pacquiao, he's got an awkward, difficult to defend style
If you want to take a bath or shower during labor, you may want your partner to get in with you to support you or rub your back This segment in the anime is among the more twisted things in there to be sure Watching this just after finishing the TV series, these two OVAs provide a good bookend look at the larger series itself coach outlet online official The most important message gained from these experiences is that human evolvement is a choice There are a few generalities that you're likely to find when you contact your insurance agent Fortunately, at the time of Andy redundancy, his wife Sally was promoted and received a large salary increase, which meant that financially they had enough to cover their monthly outgoings
Nutritional Coaching - Nutritional coaching does not require a degree, but many nutritionists go to school to learn the science behind nutrition and how to coach clients to eat healthier, lose weight, gain weight or eat on special diets Someone who does this for a living and understands how to gently guide and suggest (and clean the barf off of me and get me ice chips) Sadly, the coach passed away after succumbing to his devastating injuries coach purses outlet It is also a time to remember our departed loved ones, whether they have rendered military service or not Always carry yourself with grace and show people that you are deserving of their respect Moreover, we do not select every advertiser or advertisement that appears on the web site-many of the advertisements are served by third party advertising companies