Repercussions of LA cop shooter - Page 5 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 5

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Repercussions of LA cop shooter

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
65 replies to this topic

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Auburn recruiting efforts don't normally dip into the state of Oklahoma. But the Tigers just signed Edmond (Okla.) Santa Fe safety Khari Harding and have already offered another standout from the same high school.
Rivals250 four-star quarterback Justice Hansen holds six early offers, Auburn being the most recent on Wednesday.

"I called Coach (Rhett) Lashlee and they offered," Hansen said. "He wanted to know how familiar I was with their offense, he said I'd be a great fit into what they do. It's exciting knowing one of my teammates is going down there. I watched Cam Newton in 2010 so it's exciting.

"Khari has talked to me about Auburn all the time. I got plenty of texts after I got this offer. Knowing I have a teammate somewhere I have an offer, that's good. Now next summer I can actually find out what it's like to be a player at Auburn from him."

Hansen wasn't the only Oklahoma quarterback offered on Wednesday. Norman (Okla.) North Rivals100 four-star quarterback David Cornwell also snagged an offer from the Tigers.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Justice Hansen landed an Auburn offer on Wednesday.
The 6-foot-3, 205-pound Hansen is listed as a pro-style quarterback, but he considers himself a dual-threat.

In 2012, Hansen threw for 3,079 yards and 36 touchdowns. He also rushed for 773 yards and 14 touchdowns. Hansen's sophomore season saw him throw for 2,917 yards and 27 touchdowns, and rush for 529 yards and eight touchdowns.

"I know Coach (Gus) Malzahn won a championship with that offense, I like what they do," Hansen said. "They throw the ball around, but they build in quarterback runs and it's successful. He's had good success wherever he's been. His offense fits me well.

"I think preparing for a team that has a quarterback that can run and pass makes it that much tougher on the defense."

Auburn joined Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arizona State and Texas A&M on Hansen's offer list. Hansen grew up an Oklahoma fan, he doesn't claim the Sooners as a favorite, but admits there is external pressure spend his next four years in Norman.

"Do people want me to go there, yes," Hansen said. "But I want to play high school football and see how things develop. Right now, I'm putting things in perspective and looking for a college to fit me offensively and help me develop. Hopefully this spring I can come down to Auburn and see what that's like."

Hansen would like to make an early decision and plans to graduate high school early. Rivals.com ranks Hansen the nation's No. 140 overall player.

"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
thats a hell of a highjack
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 14 February 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

thats a hell of a highjack

Looks like ol skip has gat a little ADD.

Squealliam Fatner

Squealliam Fatner

'Cause I'm Captain Kirk, bitch. That's why...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
A Casey Jones-worthy derail, Skip.

Zee

Zee

Throw salt on the snail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
this is a hot. topic.
I'll just regress, because I feel I've made myself perfectly redundant.

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Damn,  i gotta pay more attention to where im posting.    LOL
"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image