Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Vanderbilt looking at extensive stadium upgrades/options

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
66 replies to this topic

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:

View Postrazorhead, on 13 February 2013 - 10:41 AM, said:

Haven't you been posting all in that Star Wars thread?

what does me being a nerd have to do with vandy fans/admin being retarded?
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
what happened to the pissing match between @DevellionDore and @MizzouMark?   i was enjoying that immensely, lol!

Edited by MrGamecockFan, 14 February 2013 - 02:56 AM.

Go Cocks!!!

2012 Homer of the Year 1st Loser (AKA Runner-Up)

MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMrGamecockFan, on 14 February 2013 - 02:53 AM, said:

what happened to the pissing match between @DevellionDore and @MizzouMark?   i was enjoying that immensely, lol!

He realized he didn't know shit about college sports. So found a way to excuse himself and let the real Vandy fans debate me.
Posted Image
Credit: Justin King

MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzouMark, on 14 February 2013 - 02:58 AM, said:

He realized he didn't know shit about college sports. So found a way to excuse himself and let the real Vandy fans debate me.

lol...i was thinking the same!
Go Cocks!!!

gchamblee

gchamblee
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMrGamecockFan, on 14 February 2013 - 03:04 AM, said:

lol...i was thinking the same!

i just realized that you put a lol in and "!" at the end of all your posts in every thread. I can not believe it took me this long to figure out that you're a teenage female. I know it doesn't matter, it just kind of blindsided me.

MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postgchamblee, on 14 February 2013 - 07:36 AM, said:

i just realized that you put a lol in and "!" at the end of all your posts in every thread. I can not believe it took me this long to figure out that you're a teenage female. I know it doesn't matter, it just kind of blindsided me.

funny, but sensing the sarcasm, i am neither young nor a female...
Go Cocks!!!

Speenibeabite

Speenibeabite
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
A lot of people feel that designing an internet site is hard, but that within just true unless you take time to learn how to build one. Like basically everything done on the net today, there are numerous software packages available that make web design fairly easy.cheap toms for sale  

When you are contemplating an internet design, and feel you could have custom toms shoes  the necessity to possibly display larger documents, consider utilizing a PDF file as opposed to a Word document. The reason for this is that this type of program, Adobe Acrobat Reader for instance, is universal and will be observed on any platform.

Good web site design includes some white space with your overall layout. What is important on your site is the standard content as well as the effective usage of white space on the page will direct the users' eye to the content. Avoid cluttering your page with useless information only to top off every space.

If you locate yourself stuck within the design process, remember that you have the full Internet at your disposal to look for examples. You can find literally numerous websites that you can browse to discover the inspiration that you desire. Find a website which you like, identify exactly what makes that website appealing, and determine when it is an understanding you could borrow and improve upon. Remember that in order for your site to be truly successful, it is not necessarily enough to merely borrow ideas. You must also improve upon them.

Incorporate a tagline prominently on the website. A tagline is actually a motto or statement that expresses what your enterprise is cheap toms on sale  exactly about. Using a clear tagline is very important because when someone visits your page, you have roughly eight seconds to capture their attention and entice those to explore the rest of your site.

Ensure your website's call to action (CTA) is highlighted in your web design. In the event the visitor cannot locate fairly easily what you truly want these people to do next, then you will be challenged to get these to move forward with your action cycle. Call your CTA using icons, white space, a font size increase, bolding as well as other format change that actually works together with your design.

The first step would be to figure out how to create a site, and step two is to buy as a result of work and produce your design.

So, apply what this information has taught you to create a well-designed website to market your business.