2014 Rebel Football Commitments - Page 3 - Ole Miss Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

2014 Rebel Football Commitments

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
357 replies to this topic

VARebel

VARebel
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
2 Rivals 250 recruits before February is half way over. Buford seems like a great kid -  says he wants to play the role of Laquon Treadwell this recruiting season...wants depth...says, " you cant beat teams with good depth". Exciting times.
There is a valid distinction between The University and Ole Miss even though the separate threads are closely interwoven.The University is buildings, trees and people. Ole Miss is mood, emotion and personality. One is physical, and the other is spiritual. One is tangible, and the other intangible.The University is respected, but Ole Miss is loved. The University gives a diploma and regretfully terminates tenure, but one never graduates from Ole Miss.

- Frank E. Everett Jr.

VARebel

VARebel
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Andy Bauer is visiting Ole Miss this weekend. Top player in missouri 6 -5, 305lb OT. Its his second visit in a month or so.....rumored he wants to commit to a school early. Also offered Jordan Sims 6-3, 340lb OG number 11 player in bama.
There is a valid distinction between The University and Ole Miss even though the separate threads are closely interwoven.The University is buildings, trees and people. Ole Miss is mood, emotion and personality. One is physical, and the other is spiritual. One is tangible, and the other intangible.The University is respected, but Ole Miss is loved. The University gives a diploma and regretfully terminates tenure, but one never graduates from Ole Miss.

- Frank E. Everett Jr.

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostVARebel, on 13 February 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

Andy Bauer is visiting Ole Miss this weekend. Top player in missouri 6 -5, 305lb OT. Its his second visit in a month or so.....rumored he wants to commit to a school early. Also offered Jordan Sims 6-3, 340lb OG number 11 player in bama.
Andy Bauer was committed to us and then decommitted earlier this year. Right now I think that Mizzou and Alabama are his two favorites.

VARebel

VARebel
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 13 February 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

Andy Bauer was committed to us and then decommitted earlier this year. Right now I think that Mizzou and Alabama are his two favorites.

I believe he was committed to Mizzou and decommitted from them.

- Frank E. Everett Jr.

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostVARebel, on 13 February 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

I believe he was committed to Mizzou and decommitted from them.
That's what I said.

VARebel

VARebel
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 13 February 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

That's what I said.

Ahh...i thought "us" was UM.

- Frank E. Everett Jr.

VARebel

VARebel
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
"us" in a ole miss forum is usually ole miss

- Frank E. Everett Jr.

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostVARebel, on 13 February 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

Ahh...i thought "us" was UM.
Haha, I see where you could have been confused.

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostVARebel, on 13 February 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

"us" in a ole miss forum is usually ole miss
but us from a Mizzou fan is usually Mizzou. :trollface:

VARebel

VARebel
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
fair enough

- Frank E. Everett Jr.

OlDirtyFaulkner

OlDirtyFaulkner
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
@Mizzou_Fan don't be surprised if it's actually an Ole Miss / Mizzou battle.   He is making a return trip to Oxford after visiting 6 weeks ago. From all accounts on the pay sites he and his parent were blown away and very much liked Ole Miss and the town of Oxford.  If he is looking to make a quick decision it sounds good for us with the info that is out there.
Posted ImagePosted Image

VARebel

VARebel
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postdomains1, on 13 February 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

@Mizzou_Fan don't be surprised if it's actually an Ole Miss / Mizzou battle.   He is making a return trip to Oxford after visiting 6 weeks ago. From all accounts on the pay sites he and his parent were blown away and very much liked Ole Miss and the town of Oxford.  If he is looking to make a quick decision it sounds good for us with the info that is out there.

Pretty much what I read. Freeze tells the truth...you get em on campus and the school sells itself. If someone visits I conclude we are atleast in the running

- Frank E. Everett Jr.

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

OLEMAHA!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
A more recent addition to the players we've offered is RB/LB Joe Mixon (6'2 195).
Quite the impressive prospect, imo, and a 4 star all around, save @Scout, who always seems to pull that crap.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Formerly known as FCNDawg

OlDirtyFaulkner

OlDirtyFaulkner
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Ole Miss picks up it's 4th (5th) commitment today from Desoto County OLineman Tyler Putman.  Hugh Freeze offered the past fall after the undersized (6'5 265lbs) put on a technical clinic at summer camps.    Very athletic offensive lineman with a frame that has plenty to grow. Certainly a project they'll redshirt and beef up, Think the offensive line version of Isaac Gross.    30 lbs of good weight, 2 years of S&C, and this kid has a chance to be special.
Posted ImagePosted Image

VARebel

VARebel
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
LB Clifton Garrett has us in his top 3 (Ohio St, Ole Miss, FSU) but has continued to recieve offers, most recently from Kentucky and Florida...more are definitely coming. This guy is one of the 12 -15 national players we are gonna go after and we want him bad....extremely smart.

- Frank E. Everett Jr.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users