Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2014 Rebel Football Commitments

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
357 replies to this topic

OlDirtyFaulkner

OlDirtyFaulkner
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Not sure how this kid has gone overlooked by us much less recruiting services considering how he is surrounded by 3 D1 kids but he is a WR for Calloway.

Dayall Harris
http://www.hudl.com/...lights/29171377

Impressive prospect.
Posted ImagePosted Image

OlDirtyFaulkner

OlDirtyFaulkner
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostVARebel, on 12 February 2013 - 06:23 PM, said:

Good news! I heard Hampton just got offered from Stanford today too. Im really high on him...we are gonna be fighting off other schools for him all year long.

Meridian posters on the boards talk about how much CJ loves Ole Miss and Freeze though any school trying to flip him will have to pry him out of their cold dead hands.
Posted ImagePosted Image

VARebel

VARebel
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postdomains1, on 12 February 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

Meridian posters on the boards talk about how much CJ loves Ole Miss and Freeze though any school trying to flip him will have to pry him out of their cold dead hands.

Well I saw an interview where he said he grew up a rebel fan...he certainly appears comfy with Ole Miss but there is gonna be a ton of intrest in him i think
There is a valid distinction between The University and Ole Miss even though the separate threads are closely interwoven.The University is buildings, trees and people. Ole Miss is mood, emotion and personality. One is physical, and the other is spiritual. One is tangible, and the other intangible.The University is respected, but Ole Miss is loved. The University gives a diploma and regretfully terminates tenure, but one never graduates from Ole Miss.

- Frank E. Everett Jr.

OlDirtyFaulkner

OlDirtyFaulkner
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostVARebel, on 12 February 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

Well I saw an interview where he said he grew up a rebel fan...he certainly appears comfy with Ole Miss but there is gonna be a ton of intrest in him i think
  Absolutely other SEC schools will come a knocking after summer camps if they aren't already.  He is a good one that's for sure.
Posted ImagePosted Image

VARebel

VARebel
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postdomains1, on 12 February 2013 - 06:24 PM, said:

Not sure how this kid has gone overlooked by us much less recruiting services considering how he is surrounded by 3 D1 kids but he is a WR for Calloway.

Dayall Harris
http://www.hudl.com/...lights/29171377

Impressive prospect.

agree. I like how he attacks the ball.
There is a valid distinction between The University and Ole Miss even though the separate threads are closely interwoven.The University is buildings, trees and people. Ole Miss is mood, emotion and personality. One is physical, and the other is spiritual. One is tangible, and the other intangible.The University is respected, but Ole Miss is loved. The University gives a diploma and regretfully terminates tenure, but one never graduates from Ole Miss.

- Frank E. Everett Jr.

OlDirtyFaulkner

OlDirtyFaulkner
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostVARebel, on 12 February 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

agree. I like how he attacks the ball.
  Hopefully we make the sweep of the 4 Calloway kids.  I imagine this kid will get an offer if he camps at Ole Miss in the summer.   Incredible film. My first reaction was a quicker and faster Vincent Sanders.
Posted ImagePosted Image

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:

View PostVARebel, on 12 February 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

I've seen it mentioned that Shareef is an early State lean...dunno about the validity of that but ive heard it. Im biased of course, but after the year we've had on the field and in recruiting I find it bizzare that anyone in the state of MS would chose state over UM.

Id love to get all the DBs and LBs out of MS this year considering its a position of need. Does DK project to a DB?

2-3 years ago state was the no brainier choice. Not so much anymore. OM is definitely the more appealing choice for right now

Swayze Field - Oxford University Stadium

Posted Image

The best damned college baseball experience in the land

Formerly known as RebelFan4Life

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
Has genie or rosebole confirmed? Sure he wasn't in Starkville this past weekend?

Posted Image

OlDirtyFaulkner

OlDirtyFaulkner
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 12 February 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

2-3 years ago state was the no brainier choice. Not so much anymore. OM is definitely the more appealing choice for right now
Grenada has always been an Ole Miss town not sure State has ever been a no brainer for any kid out of that town.
Posted ImagePosted Image

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:

View Postdomains1, on 12 February 2013 - 06:49 PM, said:

Grenada has always been an Ole Miss town not sure State has ever been a no brainer for any kid out of that town.

Oh I just meant Mississippi kids in general. We should be able to cherry pick from the state this year

Edited by RebelFan4Life, 12 February 2013 - 06:53 PM.

Posted Image

OlDirtyFaulkner

OlDirtyFaulkner
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 12 February 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

Oh I just meant Mississippi kids in general. We should be able to cherry pick from the state this year
I agree I posted some predicitions a few posts up. I'll strike them off as we continue to take them.
Posted ImagePosted Image

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
State fans don't know it now, cause they're still in denial, but OM is about to be the premiere program in the state pretty quickly. It's headed that way fast and they'll realize it after next season

Posted Image

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
This is not the same hype as Nutt either. It's much different. Freeze actually knows what he's doing and the recruiting is different because freeze didn't take any chances on questionable character guys. THAT'S the biggest difference for the future. High character guys that are buying into the program early

Posted Image

VARebel

VARebel
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 12 February 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

State fans don't know it now, cause they're still in denial, but OM is about to be the premiere program in the state pretty quickly. It's headed that way fast and they'll realize it after next season

Couldnt agree more.

- Frank E. Everett Jr.

OlDirtyFaulkner

OlDirtyFaulkner
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 12 February 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

State fans don't know it now, cause they're still in denial, but OM IS the premiere program in the state. It's headed that way fast and they'll realize it after next season
   Fixed

Edited by domains1, 12 February 2013 - 07:27 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image