Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Kate Upton Gets SI Swimsuit Cover Again

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

ARfanNmem

ARfanNmem
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Eh its subjective. She has big sloppy boobs. Sure its hot today, but its also pathognomonic for obesity in a few years. Still I'd take that ride.

Watch the super bowl ad in HD, notice when she walks away she totally has a muffin top. Not attractive to me but those boobies keep calling us in like a siren song.

Edited by ARfanNmem, 11 February 2013 - 04:50 PM.

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 10 February 2013 - 04:36 PM, said:

Except she's fat.

Posted Image
dat photoshop
Posted Image

Squealliam Fatner

Squealliam Fatner

'Cause I'm Captain Kirk, bitch. That's why...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostARfanNmem, on 11 February 2013 - 04:50 PM, said:

Eh its subjective. She has big sloppy boobs. Sure its hot today, but its also pathognomonic for obesity in a few years. Still I'd take that ride.

Watch the super bowl ad in HD, notice when she walks away she totally has a muffin top. Not attractive to me but those boobies keep calling us in like a siren song.
Muffin top, eh? That ain't the muffin I'd be interested in with KU.

Pokssousimi

Pokssousimi
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I never played softball, but I'm a big Mets fan and just from watching so many games I feel I know the game of baseball " Just as no one will turn to a person in bankruptcy and ask them to invest their life savings for them, no one will turn to a person steeped in depression, out of work and in a rotten relationship and ask them to guide them in the secrets to success Whether you are seeking to improve your work environment, by growing your business, advance your career, spend more time with family and friends or just reduce daily pressures, The Productivity Experts help clients accomplish more with less effort and less stress saving them time, money and energy Coach Factory However, he wanted some sort of part-time job to get him out of the house when the kids were at school The biggest benefit I've received from the weight loss is my energy Melissa speaks to large and small groups and has appeared on local television
The Institute for Integrative Nutrition, in partnership with the State University of New York, provides education and certification in health coaching and continuing education units a leading provider of health coaches with nursing backgrounds Invite your friends who are rooting for the other team Coach Factory Outlet If you don't start feeling consistently grounded, you may see yet another therapist where you may or may not get the results you need, once and for all This is the fun way for them to learn how ordinary words and phrases can be put together to make a complete sentence and how sentences get constructed with the combination of articles, nouns, verbs, pronouns, adjectives and more In most states, an accident caused by a trailer in tow or its cargo is the fault of the person driving the coach vehicle
He's helped me train for two more triathlons since then This also provides me with the opportunity to work with people across the United States Ashton, ID (Mountain Biking)Scenic tour of Warm River area, towering Mesa Falls, and the Targhee National Forest coachonlinesalee.com Aziza, the daughter of the high-ranking sun god Ra is appropriate in her portrayal as a valley girl I found that the Brian Tracy University that he runs, which is meant to be a learning center for ambitious entrepreneurs, started helping me in lots of ways right from the start As a speaker, I belong to the Colorado Chapter of the National Speakers Association and have been a member of Toastmasters since 2002
I want to hire a nice, Hypnobirthing coach like I did last time, so I think the doctor is just going to have to deal with it The stuff with Quinn is definitely feeling like a rehash Did I tell you that this Coach tote was my graduation gift to myself coach outlet store On average, the cost of enrolling a child in a club for a year, including the equipment and the insurance fee, varies from around 100 up to 150 euros Sadly, such exploits tend to be the exception rather than the norm He gets terrified and nervous and then touches me too much, or worse, cracks horrible jokes to put himself at ease
Let's assume the children in question are all 8 years old or younger The story is about a college student named Yuusaku Godai, and he lives in a run down apartment named Maison Ikkoku Each August, Walnut Hill is the meeting place for elaborate horse drawn coaches and carts coachoutletonlinesalee.com Still, some facilities are isolated from the community, separating people with autism from the rest of the world "I am very humbled by the opportunity to lead a program with a great tradition at such a prestigious institution," Prachniak said Therefore the manual should be your constant companion for a while until you have memorized and understood the traffic laws, regulations, issues on drunk driving and you can identify all the road signs
Each time you get a question from a junior, counter with "What do you think It's a lot of fun to create a Super Bowl questionnaire and hand it out before the game At 2, talent scouts singled Monica out of the crowd at school, which led to her first performance in front of a large audience Coach Purses SO, I think lessons would be good for him - as long as he enjoys putting in the time Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by the Terms of Use If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional