Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Who's Going to NFL Combine from SEC

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This is one of the reasons that some of the high-flying Ole Miss recruits have erred.  They won't get the same look nor the same prestige at Oxford.

Here's a team-by-team breakdown in the SEC:

LSU (13) GEORGIA (11)
ALABAMA (10)
FLORIDA (10)
SOUTH CAROLINA (7)
ARKANSAS (6)
TEXAS A&M (6)
TENNESSEE (5)
AUBURN (3)
MISSISSIPPI STATE (3)
MISSOURI (3)
KENTUCKY (1)
VANDERBILT (1)

Edited by KneesInTheBreeze, 08 February 2013 - 02:51 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux

Based Potato

Based Potato

I wish I took my breakfast like James Hunt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 08 February 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

This is one of the reasons that some of the high-flying Ole Miss recruits have erred.  They won't get the same look nor the same prestige at Oxford.

That is the biggest load of horseshit ever. If they ball for 3 or 4 years, they will make it to the combine. That's literally the stupidest shit I've heard in a while on this site.
Posted Image

Hoganknows, on 23 June 2013 - 05:47 AM, said:

Tennessee will rise to the top very soon

ARfanNmem

ARfanNmem
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Agree with pt. Total horseshit. Besides, everyone can't go to bama or Lsu.

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Lighten up, dudes.  I'm saying they would get more TV and media coverage at the SEC powerhouses as well as opportunities to shine in big bowls and championship games.  That would eventually pay off in draft status and signing bonuses.  Don't deny it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
If anything they'll stand out MORE at Ole Miss........ sure they'll lose a lot in college, probably more often than not, but they will definitely stand out

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorHater24, on 09 February 2013 - 02:17 PM, said:

If anything they'll stand out MORE at Ole Miss........ sure they'll lose a lot in college, probably more often than not, but they will definitely stand out

You stand out more when you're an outstanding player on a ranked team with potential for winning it all.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Hey guys, I heard Eli Manning never got any press time while he was in college and was never really given a look by NFL scouts. It's a shame... If he had made it to the NFL he probably could have won a few Super Bowls or something, but because he went to Ole Miss he just never got the chance.

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 09 February 2013 - 11:02 AM, said:

Lighten up, dudes.  I'm saying they would get more TV and media coverage at the SEC powerhouses as well as opportunities to shine in big bowls and championship games.  That would eventually pay off in draft status and signing bonuses.  Don't deny it.

what's the deal with florida jealousy? ever since we got this signing class y'all been shootin over our bow everyday! you are full of shit if you think they won't get noticed for draft status. btw is the cotton bowl big enough? we been to 3 in the last 10 years and i dare to say another is coming soon. at least when we get to the sugar bowl again so we can tie lsu with sugar victories for 2nd place on that list we will respect it enough to put a "real" team on the field. florida was all fur coat and no trousers! i also believe you won't get back to sugar next year cause ya just ain't got what it takes to get there. and another mofo thing is do you know how many seniors we had starting on our team this past year? don't ya have to graduate or at least be a junior before they let you go to the combine? damn boy, are you a stunt man on brickleberry?
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 12 February 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

Hey guys, I heard Eli Manning never got any press time while he was in college and was never really given a look by NFL scouts. It's a shame... If he had made it to the NFL he probably could have won a few Super Bowls or something, but because he went to Ole Miss he just never got the chance.

probably right. ole miss only has, i think, 23 players in the nfl, of which at least 10 made the playoffs.

green-ellis bengals
sanford vikings
green, sowell, vaughn colts
oher ravens
johnson seahawks
willis 49ers
jerry falcons
bolden patriots
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 12 February 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

probably right. ole miss only has, i think, 23 players in the nfl, of which at least 10 made the playoffs.

green-ellis bengals
sanford vikings
green, sowell, vaughn colts
oher ravens
johnson seahawks
willis 49ers
jerry falcons
bolden patriots

Yeah man, that's terrible! You don't have anybody near the top of their position like Eli, Willis, or Oher!