Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Who's Going to NFL Combine from SEC

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1
KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

    KneesInTheBreeze

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,018
  • Joined:
    Jul 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,936
This is one of the reasons that some of the high-flying Ole Miss recruits have erred.  They won't get the same look nor the same prestige at Oxford.


Here's a team-by-team breakdown in the SEC:

LSU (13) GEORGIA (11)
ALABAMA (10)
FLORIDA (10)
SOUTH CAROLINA (7)
ARKANSAS (6)
TEXAS A&M (6)
TENNESSEE (5)
AUBURN (3)
MISSISSIPPI STATE (3)
MISSOURI (3)
KENTUCKY (1)
VANDERBILT (1)

Edited by KneesInTheBreeze, 08 February 2013 - 02:51 PM.

Posted Image


Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux


#2
Based Potato

Based Potato

    I wish I took my breakfast like James Hunt

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,309
  • Joined:
    Nov 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,667

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 08 February 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

This is one of the reasons that some of the high-flying Ole Miss recruits have erred.  They won't get the same look nor the same prestige at Oxford.

That is the biggest load of horseshit ever. If they ball for 3 or 4 years, they will make it to the combine. That's literally the stupidest shit I've heard in a while on this site.
Posted Image

 Hoganknows, on 23 June 2013 - 05:47 AM, said:

Tennessee will rise to the top very soon

#3
ARfanNmem

ARfanNmem
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,078
  • Joined:
    Sep 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    463
Agree with pt. Total horseshit. Besides, everyone can't go to bama or Lsu.

#4
KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

    KneesInTheBreeze

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,018
  • Joined:
    Jul 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,936
Lighten up, dudes.  I'm saying they would get more TV and media coverage at the SEC powerhouses as well as opportunities to shine in big bowls and championship games.  That would eventually pay off in draft status and signing bonuses.  Don't deny it.

Posted Image


Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux


#5
GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,179
  • Joined:
    Jan 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,088
If anything they'll stand out MORE at Ole Miss........ sure they'll lose a lot in college, probably more often than not, but they will definitely stand out

#6
KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

    KneesInTheBreeze

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,018
  • Joined:
    Jul 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,936

View PostGatorHater24, on 09 February 2013 - 02:17 PM, said:

If anything they'll stand out MORE at Ole Miss........ sure they'll lose a lot in college, probably more often than not, but they will definitely stand out

You stand out more when you're an outstanding player on a ranked team with potential for winning it all.

Posted Image


Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux


#7
Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

    More than 200 rushing yards!

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    3,976
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,397
Hey guys, I heard Eli Manning never got any press time while he was in college and was never really given a look by NFL scouts. It's a shame... If he had made it to the NFL he probably could have won a few Super Bowls or something, but because he went to Ole Miss he just never got the chance.

#8
bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    18,232
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,822

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 09 February 2013 - 11:02 AM, said:

Lighten up, dudes.  I'm saying they would get more TV and media coverage at the SEC powerhouses as well as opportunities to shine in big bowls and championship games.  That would eventually pay off in draft status and signing bonuses.  Don't deny it.

what's the deal with florida jealousy? ever since we got this signing class y'all been shootin over our bow everyday! you are full of shit if you think they won't get noticed for draft status. btw is the cotton bowl big enough? we been to 3 in the last 10 years and i dare to say another is coming soon. at least when we get to the sugar bowl again so we can tie lsu with sugar victories for 2nd place on that list we will respect it enough to put a "real" team on the field. florida was all fur coat and no trousers! i also believe you won't get back to sugar next year cause ya just ain't got what it takes to get there. and another mofo thing is do you know how many seniors we had starting on our team this past year? don't ya have to graduate or at least be a junior before they let you go to the combine? damn boy, are you a stunt man on brickleberry?
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

#9
bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    18,232
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,822

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 12 February 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

Hey guys, I heard Eli Manning never got any press time while he was in college and was never really given a look by NFL scouts. It's a shame... If he had made it to the NFL he probably could have won a few Super Bowls or something, but because he went to Ole Miss he just never got the chance.

probably right. ole miss only has, i think, 23 players in the nfl, of which at least 10 made the playoffs.

green-ellis bengals
sanford vikings
green, sowell, vaughn colts
oher ravens
johnson seahawks
willis 49ers
jerry falcons
bolden patriots
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

#10
Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

    More than 200 rushing yards!

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    3,976
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,397

View Postbbqit, on 12 February 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

probably right. ole miss only has, i think, 23 players in the nfl, of which at least 10 made the playoffs.

green-ellis bengals
sanford vikings
green, sowell, vaughn colts
oher ravens
johnson seahawks
willis 49ers
jerry falcons
bolden patriots

Yeah man, that's terrible! You don't have anybody near the top of their position like Eli, Willis, or Oher!