Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Doubt not Marcus Lattimore

- - - - - South Carolina Gamecocks

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

WayzUp

WayzUp

Cynical Optimist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) -- Marcus Lattimore is confident he'll be ready to play NFL football this fall.The former South Carolina star tailback has spent the past two months in Pensacola, Fla., rehabbing his right knee which he shredded on Oct. 27 against Tennessee. Lattimore sustained a dislocation and tore several ligaments in the gruesome injury.Yet, with each weight he lifts and every time he jogs in the pool, Lattimore knows he's getting closer to returning to the football field.Lattimore, who had surgery in November, declared for the NFL draft in December instead of rehabilitating and possibly playing one final season for the Gamecocks. At the time, South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier said it might take more than a year to recover. Lattimore has plunged himself into speeding up that timetable.He said well-known sports surgeon James Andrews, part of the team that performed the operation, has told him several times he's going to shock the world with his complete comeback.

http://sports.yahoo....425--ncaaf.html

Let me get this straight. We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and will be fined for if we don't, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts itself from it, signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese and financed by a country that's broke.

What could possibly go wrong?

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Rooting for him
Posted Image

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
Could be the next AP

Swayze Field - Oxford University Stadium

Posted Image

The best damned college baseball experience in the land

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I just hope he doesn't destroy his body in the process, He is going to be taking alot of shots and I would hate to see him with a cane in his late twenties. With that said I hope he shocks the world.

Edited by Hothotz, 08 February 2013 - 02:46 PM.

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
I think everyone just genuinely wants the best for this guy. Whatever that is.
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

The Doctor

The Doctor

Wibbly Wobbley Timey Wimey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Rooting for the guy, no one deserves it more.

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Rooting for the guy. If he doesn't make it in the NFL he can run for mayor in SC.

Squealliam Fatner

Squealliam Fatner

'Cause I'm Captain Kirk, bitch. That's why...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Latti seems like a genuinely good, humble kid. I wish nothing but the best for him...