Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

If love were oil, i'd be about a quart low...

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPenguin, on 08 February 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

cant decide if I should :lanekiffin: the bisexual chick in my apartment complex or the slightly hotter one an hour away #singleprobs

Ask the one in your apartment complex if she wants to go for a ride, go see the other one, see what happens.

bmccall, on 17 July 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Our phenominal fan base and support is our tradition. Unfortunately winning isnt.

Alabama claims the 1941 season as a national championship, even though they finished the season with a 9-2 record, including losses to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt, and were ranked #20 in the final AP poll.

I rape and pillage your village, women and children - Jay Z, Obama's BFF

Posted Image

“Real change can happen only when we commit ourselves to rebuilding civil society in America, meaning a society based on family, religion, civic and social institutions, and peaceful cooperation through markets.” -Ron Paul

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:

View PostDawgy_Style, on 08 February 2013 - 06:47 PM, said:

Ask the one in your apartment complex if she wants to go for a ride, go see the other one, see what happens.

Genius.

Edit: I say that because even if I don't get to have sex with either of them I would enjoy watching the trainwreck that followed such an event as much as I would enjoy it working out.

Edited by Penguin, 08 February 2013 - 06:54 PM.

Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

Large Marge

Large Marge

Ask me about Loom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
My girl and I get along great as hell. I'm sorry I couldn't contribute more.
Posted Image

BamaBabe73

BamaBabe73
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 08 February 2013 - 12:08 PM, said:

take pride in what ya got and she will only complain without warrant. Yes, that still happens too. As for you single folks, never start a relationship after thanksgiving. That same girl will be there the day after Christmas. Never start a relationship between new year's and feb 14. That way you get to keep your tax refund instead of spending it on valentines. If you start hunting you will notice the open season dates to hunt will keep you from making one of those mistakes.

View PostHaymaker, on 08 February 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

this guy knows what he's doing

Sometimes - and I'll give you that girls like this are few and far between - but sometimes the girl isn't after/seeking gifts.  Sometimes the girl can afford to buy herself anything she wants. Sometimes the only "gift" the girl wants is the gift of your time, attention, and affection.

/off soapbox

Bigdaddydog1

Bigdaddydog1
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I was a broken man when I got married, all my likes & dislikes were all wrong, My perception of ummm everything was distorted, Before I was married  I had spent many days & night wondering around blind because I had no one to guide me.  There were many many secret rules & things that I was not aware of until I got married. For example I did not know women pooted, THEY DO !   Im serious ! I heard it one time.  You actually are suppose to dry off before you step out the shower onto the rug !  I thought that was what the rug was for?   I now know how to drive "Correctly".  And there is a secret book of rules somewhere that explain a lot of these things, I have never seen it, but it must exist, No one could make up all these things. There are certain people that you can & can't tell certain things, or say in front of them. Some are forbidded & others it is ok (these are in the book also). When the phone rings, you can't always answer it, Depends on the day, time & person calling. I am so confused, it actually scares me when the phone rings. I now do not have to watch TV. because I will get a play by play decription of some of the best shows that Satalite can provide. like "Atlanta Housewives,Say yes to the dress,  Honey Boo Boo, Greys Anatomy, ect,,,But don't worry, it has taken years, but i am finally getting the help I need. Dr Phill is fixing me Day after Day after Day.

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This thread makes me want to puke my Mandalorian guts out. :trollface:

Edited by Boba Fett, 10 February 2013 - 01:48 AM.

Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Relationships aren't that hard. I mean, obviously they can be frustrating sometimes but they all pretty much come down to the same things...

- honesty. If you don't have this then you don't have much

- realize you're part of a team. Make sure you have a good teammate

- check your ego at the door. Sometimes you do sh!t you don't want to do, but at the same time there will be someone there to help you when you need it. All about give and take.

- pick your battles. Some things just aren't worth arguing over. Don't try to fight over every little thing

- sex gotta be good, and you should be getting it enough. If you're not then she isn't doing her part in the give/take equation

- should have a good bit of stuff  in common