Grantham needs to LEAVE NOW - Page 2 - Georgia Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Grantham needs to LEAVE NOW

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHobnailedBoots, on 06 February 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

BTW Davin Bellamy is expected to announce UGA at 11am.

I'm expecting he signs with UT based on Butch Jones' tweet and how this whole recruiting season has gone for us.
Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
http://www.ajc.com/w...ga-son-likely-/

Dude just needs to leave. IT is so Posted Imageing obvious he doesn't want to be here! I hope he takes the first job offered to him. I will even help him pack. There is always other options.

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 06 February 2013 - 09:47 AM, said:

Made me lol. Never heard that one before.

You haven't? I've been hearing that since 2008 when we were preseason #1.

bmccall, on 17 July 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Our phenominal fan base and support is our tradition. Unfortunately winning isnt.

Alabama claims the 1941 season as a national championship, even though they finished the season with a 9-2 record, including losses to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt, and were ranked #20 in the final AP poll.

I rape and pillage your village, women and children - Jay Z, Obama's BFF

Posted Image

“Real change can happen only when we commit ourselves to rebuilding civil society in America, meaning a society based on family, religion, civic and social institutions, and peaceful cooperation through markets.” -Ron Paul

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgy_Style, on 07 February 2013 - 01:14 PM, said:

You haven't? I've been hearing that since 2008 when we were preseason #1.

This the first message board (and only) im apart of.

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 07 February 2013 - 01:48 PM, said:

This the first message board (and only) im apart of.

gotcha. To my knowlegde, some asshole UGA fan on dawgpost started it because he didn't like the coaches in 2008. I dunno if it predates that.

bmccall, on 17 July 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Our phenominal fan base and support is our tradition. Unfortunately winning isnt.

Alabama claims the 1941 season as a national championship, even though they finished the season with a 9-2 record, including losses to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt, and were ranked #20 in the final AP poll.

I rape and pillage your village, women and children - Jay Z, Obama's BFF

Posted Image

“Real change can happen only when we commit ourselves to rebuilding civil society in America, meaning a society based on family, religion, civic and social institutions, and peaceful cooperation through markets.” -Ron Paul

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Guys, I seriously don't understand the mindset of wanting a guy to leave just because other teams are expressing interest in him.  We want our coordinators to do a good job.  And if they're doing a good job, others are going to notice and want their talents.

If the NFL is showing interest in our coordinators, that seems like a pretty good sign that the program is heading in the right direction.  You can't fault Grantham for being good at what he does and keeping an eye open for advancement.
Posted Image

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well he is interviewing with the Saints officially, so I'm not mad anymore. I was just pissed at the idea that he hadn't been contacted and wasn't dispelling the rumors..... in fact he was trying to help as much as he could by not letting it get out

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorHater24, on 07 February 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

Well he is interviewing with the Saints officially, so I'm not mad anymore. I was just pissed at the idea that he hadn't been contacted and wasn't dispelling the rumors..... in fact he was trying to help as much as he could by not letting it get out

Exactly.  He deserves some respect for at least waiting until after Signing Day to make it public.  I don't think he's done UGA any wrong.
Posted Image

Bigdaddydog1

Bigdaddydog1
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Grantham- Stays---go's dosent matter. I think UGA fans will be slightly suprised at our defense this coming year. After all most fans do not have very high expectations at this point anyway. But I feel a few players will make their name known this year. Some growing pains--> yes. But we will not fall apart as some may think. Will miss all the superstars from las year, but we will survive, & surpass most peoples expectations