Next Generation Video Game Consoles - Page 17 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 17

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Next Generation Video Game Consoles

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
246 replies to this topic

BulldawgFan

BulldawgFan

Merlinistic Point of View

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
sorta does already with the smart glass app on ios.

Edited by BulldawgFan, 26 February 2013 - 06:50 PM.

Posted Image

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 25 February 2013 - 07:41 AM, said:

Looks like we will get some sort of announcement from Microsoft in April. My Microsoft Rep came in over the weekend and told me that he doesn't know for a fact but he said all the rumors about the Xbox not supporting used games are a load of crap. Not sure where that rumor got started but I hope it's not true. Otherwise I will be adding a friggin comic / anime section to my store where Xbox stuff was lol.

He also said Microsoft is teaming up with Apple to do something with the new system. Which I thought was very strange but if Sony is going to use the Vita kind of like a controller I can see the IPAD being used in the same way.

That would be a terribly stupid idea. Playing an Xbox game on an iPad sounds about as easy as pulling your own teeth. Even putting aside the unrealistic probability that Microsoft would team up with Apple. If I were them I'd forget about trying to beat Sony there (since there's no word of Microsoft developing any handheld gaming unit like the Vita) and focus on something else. It's only a limited number of PS4 users who will also purchase a Vita anyway.

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHobnailedBoots, on 26 February 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

That would be a terribly stupid idea. Playing an Xbox game on an iPad sounds about as easy as pulling your own teeth. Even putting aside the unrealistic probability that Microsoft would team up with Apple. If I were them I'd forget about trying to beat Sony there (since there's no word of Microsoft developing any handheld gaming unit like the Vita) and focus on something else. It's only a limited number of PS4 users who will also purchase a Vita anyway.

It's Microsoft glass. IT will work with any handheld device being that Apple has the market with the Ipad it makes sense to team up with them.  Microsoft already released the glass app for the I products.

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• ╬ťoderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 25 February 2013 - 07:41 AM, said:

Otherwise I will be adding a friggin comic / anime section to my store where Xbox stuff was lol.

You better edit that right now to say "Why the hell haven't I added a comic section sooner? Comics are fcking awesome and goddamn cool, I'm a fcking moron for not having a comic section in my store" or I will drive right now to Atlanta and start whipping everyone I see's ass until eventually I whip your ass through the process of ass-whooping-elimination you pansy ass pussy.

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 26 February 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

It's Microsoft glass. IT will work with any handheld device being that Apple has the market with the Ipad it makes sense to team up with them.  Microsoft already released the glass app for the I products.

No app can make an iPad function like a game controller.

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHobnailedBoots, on 26 February 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

No app can make an iPad function like a game controller.

Guess we will see. I only know what the Microsoft dude told me.

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 26 February 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

You better edit that right now to say "Why the hell haven't I added a comic section sooner? Comics are fcking awesome and goddamn cool, I'm a fcking moron for not having a comic section in my store" or I will drive right now to Atlanta and start whipping everyone I see's ass until eventually I whip your ass through the process of ass-whooping-elimination you pansy ass pussy.

Not enough profit in Comics. Now if I were to buy and sell used stuff maybe but I really have no idea what that stuff is worth and I don't want to hire a comic nerd full time to run it. Anime is where the money is. Those damn DVDs and Blue Rays sell for up to 30 bucks a pop for dvd and blue ray up to 50.