Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Ron Paul Tweets About American Snipers Murder

* * * - - 2 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
141 replies to this topic

#136
Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,657
  • Joined:
    Oct 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,736

View PostSECorBust, on 05 February 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

Since wifey took over the XBOX I've been confined to the PS3.  I can honestly say that I'm digging it a little more now.  I love the Blue Ray player and even the little PS3 game cases.  I get Blue Ray DVDs whenever I can.
What do you mean she took over the xbox. Kinect workout/dancing games? Or is she the one beating my ass in Call of Duty BO II

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 5-1 (3-1)

Posted Image


#137
SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,842
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,410

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 05 February 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:


What do you mean she took over the xbox. Kinect workout/dancing games? Or is she the one beating my ass in Call of Duty BO II
Probably..........

No, JK she plays a lot of RPGs since I turned her on to Skyrim.

Posted Image


#138
AUskip07

AUskip07

    Time to make History

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,176
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,094
http://www.theatlant...is-kyle/273030/

Quote

It turns out that Ron Paul, regardless of whether he understood why, may have been right. "From any point of view," Dr. Foa concludes, "Mr. Kyle did not do exposure therapy."

SUCK IT RON PAUL HATERS
"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

#139
Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,401
  • Joined:
    Aug 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,598

View PostAUskip07, on 12 February 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

View PostGidnik, on 05 February 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

he wasnt treating ptsd, he took a buddy out that was having a hard time. He wasnt a psychologist.
.
Posted Image

#140
Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,201
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    933

View PostSECorBust, on 05 February 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

Probably..........

No, JK she plays a lot of RPGs since I turned her on to Skyrim.

Sounds like a good woman.

 bmccall, on 17 July 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Our phenominal fan base and support is our tradition. Unfortunately winning isnt.

Quote

Alabama claims the 1941 season as a national championship, even though they finished the season with a 9-2 record, including losses to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt, and were ranked #20 in the final AP poll.

I rape and pillage your village, women and children - Jay Z, Obama's BFF

Posted Image

“Real change can happen only when we commit ourselves to rebuilding civil society in America, meaning a society based on family, religion, civic and social institutions, and peaceful cooperation through markets.” -Ron Paul

#141
Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,201
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    933
And meanwhile, this tasteless comic from Lee Judge gets no negative coverage:

Posted Image

 bmccall, on 17 July 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Our phenominal fan base and support is our tradition. Unfortunately winning isnt.

Quote

Alabama claims the 1941 season as a national championship, even though they finished the season with a 9-2 record, including losses to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt, and were ranked #20 in the final AP poll.

I rape and pillage your village, women and children - Jay Z, Obama's BFF

Posted Image

“Real change can happen only when we commit ourselves to rebuilding civil society in America, meaning a society based on family, religion, civic and social institutions, and peaceful cooperation through markets.” -Ron Paul

#142
NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,554
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,327

View PostDawgy_Style, on 16 February 2013 - 11:00 AM, said:

And meanwhile, this tasteless comic from Lee Judge gets no negative coverage:

Posted Image

That is tasteless, ill-timed, and offensive to that man's loved ones. I'm a liberal and I'll say though I do not agree with arming someone with PTSD, nor do I agree with the NRA statement about "good guys with guns", I will condemn that cartoon. It's sh*t like that that keeps us from having a real debate and getting things done. And no matter the issue, the body is hardly cold yet, no reason to throw salt in the wounds of those in mourning.
Posted Image

You have received an infraction at SECTalk Forums.
Reason: Inappropriate Language and Going Off The Deep End ~ GAMECOCK_FAN

Just another ho hum racial and political day on SECTalk, nothing to see here. ~ Tider27

Best Rivalry on SECTalk? "NYIH vs everybody else in the Political Forum..." ~ DELTOR