Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Toomer's Corner Oaks Coming Down

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
@Noah lmao!

I hate this Updyke just went to far... a grown ass man too it's ridiculous

"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
Is there any way we can get cam to bless the trees or something? that dude is magical you all know it.
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
And thus it ends.

The Updyke - 1
Auburn - 0

Too bad the law caught Ol' Harvey I heard his next plan was to pour fluoride into water supplies all over Tennessee.  Killing yet another old SEC tradition.......Tennessee's "Great Toothless Fanbase".
Posted Image.

Posted Image

If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!

w00k

w00k
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
LOLtrees

nick fairley is still a piece of shit

https://www.youtube....h?v=cL96AieSFx4

Posted Image

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's a shame that one ass hole with too much hate caused all this. They should carve a wooden dildo out of it, write war eagle on it and give it to a prisoner in Harvey Updykes cell block
Twitter: @country_cookin

Posted Image

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:

View PostStallingsBaldSpot, on 08 February 2013 - 03:05 PM, said:

It's a shame that one ass hole with too much hate caused all this. They should carve a wooden dildo out of it, write war eagle on it and give it to a prisoner in Harvey Updykes cell block
that would be awesome
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

they won't need a dildo..big guy named Bubba will do just fine
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

This and I believe it's Shamoan who said he knew someone who could devour a bucket full of wooden wieners.I think qit had a good idea about using the wood for other purposes and make money as well.Just sayin. :/

Matt

Matt

NashVol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
As bad as Auburn was last year it's a bit much to assume they are going to win, even if they ate playing themselves.