lol, Kids are dumb...especially Davin Bellamy - Page 2 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

lol, Kids are dumb...especially Davin Bellamy

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTheRealBrave, on 03 February 2013 - 01:37 PM, said:

He could be as good as Jarvis. He has all of the physical tools you could really dream of for an OLB in the 3-4. I haven't heard any evidence that he was skipping HS practices, Vanderbilt could have pulled his offer for numerous reasons.

I'm just telling you what our rivals guy said. They felt his reward was greatly outweighed by his risk so they moved on.

Twitter: @country_cookin

Posted Image

MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
why doesnt georgia or clemson offer?  they like these kinds of recruits, lol...
Go Cocks!!!

2012 Homer of the Year 1st Loser (AKA Runner-Up)

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStallingsBaldSpot, on 03 February 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

No no no....

He's the same guy that said if Jarvis Jones could get 12 sacks a year at UGA, so could he.

Vanderbilt pulled his offered because he was skipping HS practices and was in danger of being kicked off the team.

Sour grapes are the worst my friend.

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbulldawg28, on 04 February 2013 - 06:27 AM, said:

Sour grapes are the worst my friend.
You think I'm sour about this kid not going to VU? How could he choose VU when his offer was pulled? I'm glad he's not at VU. His attitude is toxic.

Posted Image

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStallingsBaldSpot, on 04 February 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

You think I'm sour about this kid not going to VU? How could he choose VU when his offer was pulled? I'm glad he's not at VU. His attitude is toxic.
I'm saying if he wanted VU he would have committed. He's a kid that like most is supposed to get direction from a grown man coach. If your coach can't handle it so be it. But don't make it seem like he's worst than the other recruits Vandy has now started to recruit. The ONLY reason Vandy is having success is because they're bringing in talent just like this kid with similar backgrounds.

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• ╬ťoderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTheRealBrave, on 03 February 2013 - 01:02 PM, said:

He's a head case because there was a bong at a college party. Makes sense.

No, he's a head case because he isn't committing to Bama.

#homeroftheyear2014nominations #letsdothis #anchordown #hoganknows

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbulldawg28, on 04 February 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

I'm saying if he wanted VU he would have committed. He's a kid that like most is supposed to get direction from a grown man coach. If your coach can't handle it so be it. But don't make it seem like he's worst than the other recruits Vandy has now started to recruit. The ONLY reason Vandy is having success is because they're bringing in talent just like this kid with similar backgrounds.

Again...his offer was PULLED. He could not go to VU even if he wanted to.

And name me one kid currently on the VU roster that was almost kicked off the team their senior year of HS for skipping practice.

This thread was not about VU. It was about kids and their stupid actions. The stupid as action wasn't even smoking weed. It posting a picture of everyone with the bong on the Internet.

Posted Image

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStallingsBaldSpot, on 04 February 2013 - 08:48 AM, said:

Again...his offer was PULLED. He could not go to VU even if he wanted to.

And name me one kid currently on the VU roster that was almost kicked off the team their senior year of HS for skipping practice.

This thread was not about VU. It was about kids and their stupid actions. The stupid as action wasn't even smoking weed. It posting a picture of everyone with the bong on the Internet.

So if the picture had alcohol and liquor bottles in the back would that have been better being he's a minor? If he's as stupid as your saying he probably doesn't even know what that glass thing is.

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbulldawg28, on 04 February 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

So if the picture had alcohol and liquor bottles in the back would that have been better being he's a minor? If he's as stupid as your saying he probably doesn't even know what that glass thing is.

All I'm saying is look at the pictures before you post them to twitter.

I'm not naive enough to know this stuff doesn't go on. Just don't broadcast it for the whole world to see.

Posted Image