Reese Dismukes at it again, apparently. - Page 3 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Reese Dismukes at it again, apparently.

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I read a couple of places that indicated that Dismukes slapped Foster also and one person said it was all fabricated on BOL.  IDK, it is the kind of thing that needs to get buried for the sake of all parties involved.  Like that scene in shooter where they burn the voice recorder.  probably the young recruit said or did some little thing that provoked the other guy.

Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 04 February 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

I've never heard the term "troll" before. Isn't that a playable race in some video game or something?

Long live the king.

Posted Image

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 04 February 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

I've never heard the term "troll" before. Isn't that a playable race in some video game or something?

I kill trolls in Skyrim.

bmccall, on 17 July 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Our phenominal fan base and support is our tradition. Unfortunately winning isnt.

Alabama claims the 1941 season as a national championship, even though they finished the season with a 9-2 record, including losses to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt, and were ranked #20 in the final AP poll.

I rape and pillage your village, women and children - Jay Z, Obama's BFF

Posted Image

“Real change can happen only when we commit ourselves to rebuilding civil society in America, meaning a society based on family, religion, civic and social institutions, and peaceful cooperation through markets.” -Ron Paul

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
So the rumored sentence, from many sources are around these lines, "You're a N***** attention whore" or drama queen. Seems this did happen as Dismukes caught wind of Foster's plan to leave early to visit T-town, and he had an altercation.

With Foster announcing tonight, should be interesting.

Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
because they had black members of the church. And the couple were not members of that church, they just wanted to use the church to make a political statement.

you and others are too caught up in syntax to understand anything beyond key words.

View Postcocky4ever, on 04 February 2013 - 12:55 PM, said:

Well, we're talking about someone who, when the MS church refused to marry a black couple he said there had to be more to it, and that racism wasn't involved.

-couple said they couldn't get married there because they were black

-pastor said they couldn't get married there because they were black

- higher up in the MS Baptist Association apologized for them not being allowed to marry at church because of skin color

-smokeyone said I'm not buying it. There had to be some other reason.

Redacted

FlyingEagle

FlyingEagle

HornyEagle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Rumor is a current player got pissy when he saw Foster using the OV to sway MA to bama. Glad it happened if thats the case. Doubt the n word was used.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFlyingEagle, on 04 February 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

Rumor is a current player got pissy when he saw Foster using the OV to sway MA to bama. Glad it happened if thats the case. Doubt the n word was used.

Lol, welcome to the dark side RF and MA...

Posted Image

Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 04 February 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

So what if I said you're guilty of being the lamest troll of all then? :trollface:
truth hurts :trollface:
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

UAdan

UAdan

The Rocketman

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Dismukes always gettin in disputes.
Posted Image

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
If I was a AU player and watched some highschool kid hang around my campus,bars and women getting treated like a god for months then either caught wind of him recruiting for my arch rival or that he was planning on going to Bama, I would be pretty furious. Maybe he was right to call Foster out in public for his shenanigans (not that I approve of his choice of words if what he supposedly said is true) His recruitment has been a complete mess and one of the most poorly handled/immature I have witnessed since I started following recuiting.

Either way, another 5 star bitches! :trollface:

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
when the blacks start getting kicked off the team for using the n word i will admit this is an issue.
Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGidnik, on 04 February 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

when the blacks start getting kicked off the team for using the n word i will admit this is an issue.
and coaches...
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Naaaa....theres no proof he did it. Just more than one incident of people saying they heard him say the "N" word. But when you had a coach saying it you start thinking its ok.

-- Derrick Thomas