Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Nsd announcement schedule.

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

ShaunMac

ShaunMac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 01 February 2013 - 08:16 AM, said:

I'm sure we are too late, but it's nice to dream.
I let myself get excited about Nelson Agholor last year, won't do it again with these foreign kids.

I was right there with you believe me hahaha.

View Postptclaus98, on 01 February 2013 - 08:25 AM, said:

He's going to Ole Miss, he's been going to Ole Miss, the only reason he hasn't done it yet is because ESPN needs the number 1 recruit to pick hats on NSD. I'm sure he wants to get it over with.

Hell I hate ESPN so much I would tell them to Posted Image off if I was he #1 prospect
Posted Image

nooneLT

nooneLT

Mello Yello

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 31 January 2013 - 11:51 PM, said:

Sucks he'll squander that talent away at Ole Miss, much like Clowney at USC. Yeah, I said it. Bama can't have them all. :trollface:

Should be an interesting signing day though, I don't expect many surprises from the Bama side though.

I want Eddie Vanderboes, so that would be a big surprise.

ShaunMac

ShaunMac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
@JoeGator Anybody else you think the Gators are/should go after?
Posted Image

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yeah, I think we should hire someone to "take care" of the head coach in Lake City.
Then go after Tunsil once that dick is out of the way.
I want more OL, and maybe a TE.

I would love to see some two TE sets like we almost had in Meyer's first couple of years.

ShaunMac

ShaunMac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Idk, Tunsil just seems like the kind of player who would want to start immediately. Or within the year. Idk if theyre going to try for more tackles. I think maybe another guard and center. I think dillard is a center though. but Yeah TE is a need but I think Kent Taylor or Colin Thompson would be good with those sets right there. Kent is more of an arron hernandez type and thompson is a more traditional te. But I know theyre going after a JC QB so they can have a QB with some game experience behind driskell.
Posted Image

StaringContestYouAndMe

StaringContestYouAndMe
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostnooneLT, on 01 February 2013 - 08:58 AM, said:

I want Eddie Vanderboes, so that would be a big surprise.

Well, he is taking his final visit to Tuscaloosa this weekend, so who knows man.

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I think we get Dee Liner, probably Kamara, maybe Von Bell and then have a good shot at Eddie Vanderboes and/or Henry Poggi.  There are some others out there with Bama on their lists, but I will be shocked if any of those guys commit.

Posted Image