Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2013 MLB Top 100 Prospects & Scouting Grades

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 30 January 2013 - 12:52 PM, said:

Still don't think billy hamilton is ready for big league pitching though. He needs to make the switch to CF first

He has a good enough eye that even if he hits .260 and strikes out 150 times he'd still most likely get 50+ walks. Put him on base 150-200 times and he'll probably get 50 SB's. a single and a stolen base is as good as a double; the Reds could use someone like him leading off this season. You're right about him not being comfortable in the outfield yet though; he probably needs another year to work on his defense. I think he's ready offensively, personally.

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm also surprised to see Adam Eaton so far back... He is expected to start in Cf for Arizona and he hit .381 with an OBP over .450 last year with some power and a good bit of speed... I can't imagine 96 minor leaguers being better than him right now.

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Really hope to see Wahl go in the top 15.  Kid is good.  The Ole Miss rotation should be sick this year