Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

S.W.A.T

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan

Hail State!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I still don't understand what is going on in this thread.

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 30 January 2013 - 10:42 PM, said:

Since you're so against Barry Bonds for allegedly using PEDs are you against your own team's players for allegedly using them as well?

If they were taking steroids...absolutely. Deer antler spray...notsomuch but nice try. The guys a quack and has been proved as much.
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 31 January 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

If they were taking steroids...absolutely. Deer antler spray...notsomuch but nice try. The guys a quack and has been proved as much.

HGH is better than steroids. Obviously the deer antler stuff isn't proven to work orally like HGH does when injected, but their intentions were to cheat, in their minds they were cheating, and who knows, research could be found one day that shows that they did in fact cheat, though I doubt it.
At least you're willing to concede that you would be against them if they were taking steroids though.

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 31 January 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

HGH is better than steroids. Obviously the deer antler stuff isn't proven to work orally like HGH does when injected, but their intentions were to cheat, in their minds they were cheating, and who knows, research could be found one day that shows that they did in fact cheat, though I doubt it.
At least you're willing to concede that you would be against them if they were taking steroids though.

Posted Image

ALA2262

ALA2262
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 31 January 2013 - 04:45 PM, said:

I still don't understand what is going on in this thread.

We now have the irony of ironies. A barn fan talking about someone cheating.