Laquon Treadwell - Page 3 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Latest Topics


Latest News


Top High Fived

Top Bettors


Laquon Treadwell

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
58 replies to this topic

#31
shamoan

shamoan

    Omaha bound.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,712
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,224

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 29 January 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

State is paying players!
Posted Image

nice try....that was before his visit and before he committed.  keep trying.

#32
shamoan

shamoan

    Omaha bound.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,712
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,224
Posted Image


if my eyes arent mistaken, i think i can make out a UM on that ring inside the football shape....humm.........


about that williams cash flashing pic....it was taken on jan 21.....he committed jan 27 and his visit was just this weekend (25th and 26th)......soooo, unless im missing something, your "right-back-at-ya" is off considerably.  keep digging....yall might find a sammich.

#33
shamoan

shamoan

    Omaha bound.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,712
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,224

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 29 January 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

Shamoan. Not a knock on you. But I would hesitate to use the phrase "keep trying" with the stuff ya'll have put out there the last couple of days lol. Cause ya'll are trying HARD

things like this come up every couple of years for every team....its just yalls turn again....we better be doing more than trying....we better be HEPPIN' considering all the shenanigans that go down in oxford.

#34
MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

    TSUNami

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    4,328
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    862

View Postshamoan, on 29 January 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

Posted Image


if my eyes arent mistaken, i think i can make out a UM on that ring inside the football shape....humm.........


about that williams cash flashing pic....it was taken on jan 21.....he committed jan 27 and his visit was just this weekend (25th and 26th)......soooo, unless im missing something, your "right-back-at-ya" is off considerably.  keep digging....yall might find a sammich.
  or maybe a CM as in Crete - Mone  

"keep trying" as you would say
Posted Image

#35
eastcoastrazorback

eastcoastrazorback

    Gagging Order

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    3,477
  • Joined:
    Oct 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,219

View Postshamoan, on 29 January 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

things like this come up every couple of years for every team....its just yalls turn again....we better be doing more than trying....we better be HEPPIN' considering all the shenanigans that go down in oxford.

I wish Arkansas would start heppin' not the au kind of hep, but the untraceable bama kind.

May the bridges I burn light the way.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


#36
shamoan

shamoan

    Omaha bound.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,712
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,224

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 29 January 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

or maybe a CM as in Crete - Mone  

"keep trying" as you would say

still looks more like a "U"....but at least you have a viable explanation.  why would a high school championship ring be awarded in oxford on an unofficial visit?  humm...

#37
MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

    TSUNami

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    4,328
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    862

View Postshamoan, on 29 January 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

still looks more like a "U"....but at least you have a viable explanation.  why would a high school championship ring be awarded in oxford on an unofficial visit?  humm...
?? presented in Oxford?  You dug deep up into the orphus of your ass for that one....
wow  slap yourself
Posted Image

#38
shamoan

shamoan

    Omaha bound.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,712
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,224
also....i would like to add that im no expert regarding twitter, i just saw where these were posted then deleted.  they may very well be legit, but then again, they might not....just asking questions guys.

you know....being provocative and getting the people going.

#39
shamoan

shamoan

    Omaha bound.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,712
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,224

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 29 January 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

?? presented in Oxford?  You dug deep up into the orphus of your ass for that one....
wow  slap yourself

how else would you explain it?  im open to other theories...why would his highschool ring show up in some recruiting trip pics?  

another viable argument would be that he just got his ring in before the trip and wanted to wear it for the first time, packed it, went to oxford, unpacked it and took a pic....

that would be a good explanation.....

#40
shamoan

shamoan

    Omaha bound.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,712
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,224

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 29 January 2013 - 06:11 PM, said:

Could he not bring it with him?

he could....i just found it a little odd.

#41
MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

    TSUNami

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    4,328
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    862

View Postshamoan, on 29 January 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

how else would you explain it?  im open to other theories...why would his highschool ring show up in some recruiting trip pics?  

another viable argument would be that he just got his ring in before the trip and wanted to wear it for the first time, packed it, went to oxford, unpacked it and took a pic....

that would be a good explanation.....
  That you Gene?  damn son you're digging a little too deep into that.. weird
Posted Image

#42
shamoan

shamoan

    Omaha bound.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,712
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,224

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 29 January 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

That you Gene?  damn son you're digging a little too deep into that.. weird

im just asking questions....if its a C and not a U, its as simple as that....just odd and the quality of the pick left it open for discussion.....

calm yourselves....nobody else on any msu board that i have seen is questioning the ring, i just thought it was odd and questioned it myself.  if you prefer, i can retract my implication that he received gifts in addition to the cash if that would make you feel better.

#43
MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

    TSUNami

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    4,328
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    862
it is a cu why would he have a hs state championship ring with um on it. lol  go look at their logo nancy
Posted Image

#44
shamoan

shamoan

    Omaha bound.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,712
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,224
nancy?....really?

sigh....

#45
jacobp

jacobp

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    23,808
  • Joined:
    Jul 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,143
Multiple accounts...great idea instead of serving a one day ban, genius
Posted Image



Similar Topics

  Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info