You ain't a Rebel if this doesn't give you the chills. - Page 2 - Ole Miss Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

You ain't a Rebel if this doesn't give you the chills.

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

CockyinCola

CockyinCola

FOURever to Thee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
no one can touch Justin King
Posted Image

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 28 January 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

I must have missed the **. Regardless I mess around with y'all plenty. Video just got me hyped lol
Deservedly so.  I love pump up vids.

FIRE EVERYONE

CockyinCola

CockyinCola

FOURever to Thee

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 28 January 2013 - 09:33 PM, said:

South Carolina has a really bad one too, but I can't find it anywhere.
They must not be that proud of it.

but Justin King makes up for any crappy commercial the school puts out
Posted Image

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
hugh freeze needs a new haircut.  that shit reeks of a $8 haircut.

ill end it well...i dont wanna shit all over yalls "returning the rebels to glory" thread, so ill say this, that production is 10 x better than anything our production team has put out in at least a few years....and whoever did that probably did it in a weekend.  we just cant get the little shit right.  big ass hd video board.....plays big ass annoying commercials that kills the atmosphere....we are msu.

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postshamoan, on 28 January 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

ill end it well...i dont wanna shit all over yalls "returning the rebels to glory" thread, so ill say this, that production is 10 x better than anything our production team has put out in at least a few years....and whoever did that probably did it in a weekend.  we just cant get the little shit right.  big ass hd video board.....plays big ass annoying commercials that kills the atmosphere....we are msu.
On the positive side, MSU does have a pretty aggressive marketing department. Not sure what they'll come up with since the "Our State" business has concluded but they'll definitely come up with something. Always have, most likely always will.

Posted Image

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
i cant handle another hashtag...that shit is played out.  over the last season and a half, we moved from playing hard to marketing hard and most state fans i know are getting a little tired of it.

wonder what kind of dental plan hf has.....no telling how many wooden dicks he has to chew through each day to keep his teeth from growing into his skull.  since he is a state employee, maybe hes part of the same plan that supplies mullens chiropractor....#HunchbacksAndMouthDaggers

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
so i guess this being in the ole miss forum doesn't mean no trolling? i thought we just had a board meeting on this. don't really mean to be a ass about it but this is exactly what i understood the problem on the site was.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postshamoan, on 28 January 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

That was just a fan video.. Edited our video departments film from the series The Season.  Our video dept is amazing. It does a lot more for fans than you would think.

Not trolling but that Banks for Heisman video sucked fat ones.
Posted Image

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 28 January 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

That was just a fan video.. Edited our video departments film from the series The Season.  Our video dept is amazing. It does a lot more for fans than you would think.

Not trolling but that Banks for Heisman video sucked fat ones.

totally agree....we used to do a good job of this, but the athletic dept shut down all our skilled fan video editors.

as a side note, the nfl network has shown that p willis video.....even as a state fan, its pretty badass.....yall should check it out if you havent already.

Posted Image om.

A10Rebel

A10Rebel
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJDawg, on 28 January 2013 - 09:29 PM, said:

Well you've never seen ours where they play hot potato with the cowbell.  But yes...  I thought UGA's video was horrible when I watched them this year.

that was so awful.  I think I saw that commercial a couple of time this last season and couldn't help but laugh.

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
@shamoan What's the title of the video?
Posted Image

Colonel Black Bear

Colonel Black Bear
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJDawg, on 28 January 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

Obsessed**

Can't even enjoy a good video without taking a shot.  Poor guy.  Is it possible to troll your own thread?**

I can realize a good vid when I see that one.  Enjoyed the few minutes I watched.  

There used to be a guy that made this types of videos for us, but was hired by EMCC's media department to do their videos for their athletic department and in doing so, quit making MSU vids on the side due to conflict of interests.  Wish we had someone who'd make sweet videos.

It's a forgone conclusion that ya'lls video department eats ours for breakfast.  I guess that makes you vastly superior to us peons in Starkghanistan.

Even y'alls media members are flipping schools on y'all.

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 29 January 2013 - 11:45 AM, said:

@shamoan What's the title of the video?

i was wrong, it was a duracell commercial i saw while watching the nfl network....here it is:

commence fapping.....it is good though...

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postshamoan, on 29 January 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

i was wrong, it was a duracell commercial i saw while watching the nfl network....here it is:

commence fapping.....it is good though...
  Oh yea i've seen that one already thought something else came out.It's good stuff.
Posted Image