anyone have a good gunshop website? - Page 2 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

anyone have a good gunshop website?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostAUskip07, on 27 January 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Due to current market
conditions, please

CONTACT US FOR IN STORE PRICING & AVAILABILITY

http://www.shoot-straight.com

shoot-straight is a really big dealership, so they get more handguns than others.  My  son and I are both trying to get Smith & Wesson 9mm M & P Shields.  They told us they usually get 5-7 every two or three weeks, but they will not put you on a waiting list.  We call a couple of times a week to see if they have received any Shields in their Apopka store, which is their headquarters.  Then, we must rush up there and make the purchase.  Odd, but that's how they do it.

Beware: The misguided mignons of political correctness abound at SECTALK!

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
i have heard its a 3 month wait no matter what you get......demand is insane right now.

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 27 January 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

I saw a guy sell a used target mini 14 with harmonic balancer and 2 stocks with a lueapold basic scope for 3000.00 yesterday. A Scar 17s sold for 3700.00. I was really glad the shop was not part of either. When this all calms down the shops that slung the meat to the customers will not last.

LOL  thats a $700  dollar gun.   Damn, people need to wise up.

Edited by AUskip07, 27 January 2013 - 08:27 PM.

"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
i could probably get 7k for my ar right now if i wanted to sell it.
Posted Image

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGidnik, on 27 January 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

i could probably get 7k for my ar right now if i wanted to sell it.

If i had an AR i would sell it.   Prices will come down and  you will be able to buy one at  Normal market prices in 6 months to a year from now.
"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUF_alum, on 27 January 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

There's nothing available.  And if there is, it will cost you 3x what it would have cost you 2 months ago.

This is truth.  I had my eye on a officers' model Kimber 1911 prior to the gun freak out that was going for about $850 or so.  Everywhere is now out of stock and if they do have it in stock, it's running about $1100.

FIRE EVERYONE

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
they must be huge. I was at the ellet brothers trade show and ordered from the smith guys. We were allocated 1for every 35,000 in smith product we ordered and were told the one we got would be in sometime in the next 18 months. The guys at shot were singing the same song. Become a range stocking dealer and order 35,000 and we will put you on the list.

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 27 January 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

http://www.shoot-straight.com

shoot-straight is a really big dealership, so they get more handguns than others.  My  son and I are both trying to get Smith & Wesson 9mm M & P Shields.  They told us they usually get 5-7 every two or three weeks, but they will not put you on a waiting list.  We call a couple of times a week to see if they have received any Shields in their Apopka store, which is their headquarters.  Then, we must rush up there and make the purchase.  Odd, but that's how they do it.

Redacted

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostAUskip07, on 27 January 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

If i had an AR i would sell it.   Prices will come down and  you will be able to buy one at  Normal market prices in 6 months to a year from now.

I built some off PSA nobama hope and change lowers with my standard built out and was offered 2,500.00 for them each (I have 900.00 in them). I didnt sell. Nobama lowers are not in production.

Redacted

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I think things are already starting to slow down.  Aeroprecision has lowers in stock for $200 and has for a couple hours now.  Previously they were selling out in a few minutes time.  Guess people are seeing sticker shock at the credit card bills...

dawgbit

dawgbit

"Liberty isn't a loophole."--nova

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
http://www.saltdogllc.com/

Good guys. Custom build or off the shelf inventory.
Considering the market, their custom builds are reasonable, and their work is top notch.

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
next wave will hit about the same time as tax checks do.

View Postnova, on 28 January 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

I think things are already starting to slow down.  Aeroprecision has lowers in stock for $200 and has for a couple hours now.  Previously they were selling out in a few minutes time.  Guess people are seeing sticker shock at the credit card bills...

Redacted

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Try Bud's Guns...they are pretty big online...actually really big...located in Lexington, Ky.
Also Whittaker's Gun Shop Owensboro, Ky......you can google their website, until the craze going on they typically had well over 6000 guns in stock and bulk ammo with some of the lowest prices in the South. It's not unusual to see license plates in the parking lot from Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky (obviously) Indiana, Illinois, I've even seen North Carolina....Their prices and selection are that good.....buddy of mine went there a coupke of weeks ago and there were folks actually camping outside the door to the place waiting to be the first ones in.

It's located about 10 miles outside my city Owensboro, Ky that I live in, they have about everything when mot sold out which they normally aren't, but we live in bad times.
http:////ukathletics...ootball2_sm.jpg

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.Posted Image

[img]http://http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2251/joesnewlogobr4.jpg[/img]

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postnova, on 28 January 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

Well it ain't slowin down on the ammo side of things.....can you find .223/5.56m brass ammo for under $700 per 1000 rnds anywhere in stock? I also mean non-re manufactured, just factory fresh ammo. 4 months ago I was buying 1000 rounds of PMC or Lake City from 2 or are different online sellers for between $275-315 shipped to my door. I ain't payin no $1 per round for .223......that is absolutely insane. Maybe I need to sell 2 or 3000 rounds of mine for a buck a round.......make me a pocket of money and if this dies down, then replace what I sold plus buy a couple of thousand more. I like to keep 5000 rnds for each caliber of weapon I own.
http:////ukathletics...ootball2_sm.jpg

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.Posted Image

[img]http://http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2251/joesnewlogobr4.jpg[/img]

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Daniel defense.  Their products are extremely nice.  They don't have everything in stock, but if you order something that they have on hand you could get one soon.  There is some grumbling about custom builds and back ordered parts, but if you call them I bet you can get a rifle in a few weeks.

http://www.ar15.com/..._22.html&page=3

Posted Image