Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Top Player at each Position. (going into 2013)

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 24 January 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

Um pretty sure he had a great game against Bama. UGA as a team came up short. Mainly on defense.

1 TD/1 INT- 54.5% Comp and a 125.9 QB RAT isn't a great performance.

He's good QB but lettuce be cereal

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBrah, on 24 January 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

1 TD/1 INT- 54.5% Comp and a 125.9 QB RAT isn't a great performance.

He's good QB but lettuce be cereal

Against Alabama. How does he compare to other QB's that faced Bama is the ?

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 5-1 (3-1)

Posted Image

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 24 January 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

Against Alabama. How does he compare to other QB's that faced Bama is the ?

The other decent SEC QB's Bama played this year that will be back like Murray had

Mett- 300 yards-1 TD-68% Comp and a 149.5 RAT
JFF-253 yards-2 TD's-77% Comp and a 167 RAT

Murray had a wide open guy for a easy  long TD in the second, he threw it about 15 yards to short it was a pick. Bama has had holes in their secondary all year. They were there in that game and he didn't capitalize on them like other QB's would and did this past year. I will be fair and admit he had some key pass catchers out in that game and was under allot of pressure.

Still, I have yet to see him step up and make those bigtime throws and have a performance worth talking about against a legit top 10 D. He will have his shot at this year and I expect him to play better in big games with the talent level around him being the highest in his career.

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:

View PostBrah, on 24 January 2013 - 05:12 PM, said:

The other decent SEC QB's Bama played this year that will be back like Murray had

Murray had a wide open guy for a easy  long TD in the second, he threw it about 15 yards to short it was a pick. Bama has had holes in their secondary all year. They were there in that game and he didn't capitalize on them like other QB's would and did this past year. I will be fair and admit he had some key pass catchers out in that game and was under allot of pressure.

Still, I have yet to see him step up and make those bigtime throws and have a performance worth talking about against a legit top 10 D. He will have his shot at this year and I expect him to play better in big games with the talent level around him being the highest in his career.

you might want to stop asking ugay fans to be realistic, it aint gonna happen murray is the bestest qb to ever touch a footbawl and uga will dominate all of cfb for the next 25 years until whathisfacewhosneverwonabiggame retires.
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostThe Doctor, on 24 January 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

I still have nightmares about what Gurley did to us in Athens. Y'all and Texas were the only teams to embarrass us defensively.

they had over 500 yds on us and i think 8 of those plays made up over 300 yards of it. that was rough.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

HmanHunt

HmanHunt
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
RB- Derrick Henry

I just have a feeling about it. Running behind that OL, he might break every freshmen record at Bama. I do not look forward to playing them in Tuscaloosa.
Posted Image

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPenguin, on 24 January 2013 - 05:17 PM, said:

you might want to stop asking ugay fans to be realistic, it aint gonna happen murray is the bestest qb to ever touch a footbawl and uga will dominate all of cfb for the next 25 years until whathisfacewhosneverwonabiggame retires.

If one were to only watch his games against AU, this would be true

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

No, just Auburn.
Posted Image

It's Chubb time... no homo

Zee

Zee

Throw salt on the snail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Who has the better first name... Jadeveon or D'brickashaw? I think this might be the only contest Clowney might lose.
I'll just regress, because I feel I've made myself perfectly redundant.

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBrah, on 24 January 2013 - 05:12 PM, said:

While Murray does not have a track record for playing well in big games.  He did play much better than he has in the past against Alabama.  He looked like complete garbage against USC and made a complete 180 and played much better than expected against Alabama.  Maybe not a Great performance but he tends to struggle against elite teams so comparing how hes played in the past against great teams and how he did when he faced Bama i consider it a great game.  Yea he missed some throws, heck i think both QB's did.  But he had UGA within 10 yards of a NCCG against the best team in the country. So maybe the stats dont reflect it but a huge part of why UGA had a shot in the end was because of AM.

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 5-1 (3-1)

Posted Image

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostThe Doctor, on 24 January 2013 - 08:53 AM, said:

K- Andrew Ritter

Also by game 3, Amari Cooper is going to wear Donte Moncrief pajamas.

Attached Files

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostThe Doctor, on 24 January 2013 - 08:53 AM, said:

K- Andrew Ritter

Also by game 3, Amari Cooper is going to wear Donte Moncrief pajamas.

Jordan Matthews is better than both of them.
Twitter: @country_cookin

Posted Image

CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

I mean sure Manziel is a good "running" QB but please do not even mention him in the same breath with Murray until he starts running 5 yards past the line of scrimmage while wildly waving the ball around with one hand until he fumbles it at a key moment in the game.

Also..... why all the love for this Clowney guy?  I mean didn't he try to commit to Clampsun but was told no because he didn't have the elite talent necessary to be allowed to play for the mighty Dabo?

Posted Image
Posted Image.

Posted Image

If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!