#1 Duke getting destroyed - NCAA - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

#1 Duke getting destroyed

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Scream

Scream
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
By #25 Miami. Currently 51-25. Seems to be a curse on being #1 here recently with Louisville dropping the next 2 of their 3 games to unranked teams after being deemed the #1 team in the land.  Coach K looks like he might shoot his starting 5.

Posted Image

"Embrace the might of my tiny pecker!" - WadeWilson in all his glory

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostScream, on 23 January 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

By #25 Miami. Currently 51-25. Seems to be a curse on being #1 here recently with Louisville dropping the next 2 of their 3 games to unranked teams after being deemed the #1 team in the land.  Coach K looks like he might shoot his starting 5.

This scenario is EXACTLY why I think that UK (if they come together like 2011) will make a serious run at the Final Four.  College basketball is WAAAAAY down this year and we have a ish ton of talent.
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

Scream

Scream
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 23 January 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

This scenario is EXACTLY why I think that UK (if they come together like 2011) will make a serious run at the Final Four.  College basketball is WAAAAAY down this year and we have a ish ton of talent.

I hope you're right because UK needs some BIG TIME help this year.

Posted Image

"Embrace the might of my tiny pecker!" - WadeWilson in all his glory

UF_alum

UF_alum
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 23 January 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

College bball may be down, but I don't think UK is going to be much of a player this year.

Edited by UF_alum, 26 January 2013 - 08:44 AM.

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUF_alum, on 26 January 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

College bball may be down, but I don't think UK is going to much of a player this year.

He's probably just trying to make a push for the "Homer of the Year" award. And with posts like this, along with both Hobs and Hogan not posting much he'll probably run away with it.
all your bases are belong to us

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'd think some of ya'll would know by now what we're capable of.  If the Jorts/Knight squad could make it to the Final Four, anything's possible with this squad.  I love to see Duke and Louisville lose, but that said, I'm a lot more concerned with us getting back on track.  We need to blow out LSU and then march into the Tad Pad and smack the Rebels back into reality.  I might back away from the ledge then.
Posted Image

"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari